FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don’t bite….

I don’t bite….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

…unless you want me to!!!

Do you ever get tricked into biting?

I mean, like you’re all calm and having the best day ever and then some utter bumhole tries to shit on your parade - can you just march on by with your trumpet or do you sometimes get weak and take a chunk?

Also, I’m looking for filth in the general midlands area for the next 30 mins if anyone has a problem with their knicker elastic this evening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Auto-correct wanted to put “otter bumhole” but I wasn’t going to stand for any of that nonsense today!

By *eliWoman 25 weeks ago

Sometimes I'll bite. I'm quite good at not most of the time but sometimes I want to sink my teeth in. So I do.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Some people deserve a biting

"Sometimes I'll bite. I'm quite good at not most of the time but sometimes I want to sink my teeth in. So I do. "

Hi Meli, haveyou ever tried to bite off more than you could chew? Are there some things you can’t even get your mouth around even if you try really hard?

"Some people deserve a biting"

What people? x

"Sometimes I'll bite. I'm quite good at not most of the time but sometimes I want to sink my teeth in. So I do.

Hi Meli, haveyou ever tried to bite off more than you could chew? Are there some things you can’t even get your mouth around even if you try really hard? "

Coyote don't read what I'm about to type, it'll make you a bit sick in your mouth.

No, if I'm trying really hard I've always found I can be quite good at getting my mouth around something. No matter how hard or big it is, I'll find a way to swallow it.

"Sometimes I'll bite. I'm quite good at not most of the time but sometimes I want to sink my teeth in. So I do.

Hi Meli, haveyou ever tried to bite off more than you could chew? Are there some things you can’t even get your mouth around even if you try really hard?

Coyote don't read what I'm about to type, it'll make you a bit sick in your mouth.

No, if I'm trying really hard I've always found I can be quite good at getting my mouth around something. No matter how hard or big it is, I'll find a way to swallow it. "

Oh Meli! My thing just got a little bigger…

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

No, if I'm trying really hard I've always found I can be quite good at getting my mouth around something. No matter how hard or big it is, I'll find a way to swallow it. "

You're obviously talking about food Meli so i don't know why that would make me sick.

No, if I'm trying really hard I've always found I can be quite good at getting my mouth around something. No matter how hard or big it is, I'll find a way to swallow it.

You're obviously talking about food Meli so i don't know why that would make me sick. "

She’s talking about triple cock and you know it!

Right, midlands general area! You have 3 minutes and then I’m off and you’ll be dead to me until next time…

You're obviously talking about food Meli so i don't know why that would make me sick.

She’s talking about triple cock and you know it!"

Triple hashbrowns? Yes.

I've never had triple cock. Never had double cock. I don't think I particularly want to.

Triple hashbrowns? Yes.

I've never had triple cock. Never had double cock. I don't think I particularly want to. "

I’m guess you just advanced straight to four or five?

Triple hashbrowns? Yes.

I've never had triple cock. Never had double cock. I don't think I particularly want to.

I’m guess you just advanced straight to four or five? "

Sadly not. Always wanted to try five guys but that many nuts wouldn't be good for my allergy.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 25 weeks ago

St Leonards

I very rarely bite at others' bait, but when I do, I make sure they leave looking and feeling like an otter bumhole.

Triple hashbrowns? Yes.

I’m guess you just advanced straight to four or five?

Sadly not. Always wanted to try five guys but that many nuts wouldn't be good for my allergy. "

Five guys fries!

By *ycanNightsMan 25 weeks ago

Workington

Oh I definitely bite...

"I very rarely bite at others' bait, but when I do, I make sure they leave looking and feeling like an otter bumhole."

What does an otter bumhole feel like?

St Leonards

"I very rarely bite at others' bait, but when I do, I make sure they leave looking and feeling like an otter bumhole.

What does an otter bumhole feel like? "

Very similar to beaver, but without wood .

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

Will more people be biting me, if I've not written that I don't want it, in my profile? I know some people complain about extensive lists of demands

My knicker elastic is fairly flexible

"I very rarely bite at others' bait, but when I do, I make sure they leave looking and feeling like an otter bumhole.

What does an otter bumhole feel like?

Very similar to beaver, but without wood ."

Wetter than an otters pocket?

By *aizyWoman 25 weeks ago

west midlands

I'll take a chunk or two if I can be bothered, usually I can't be bothered tho and just walk away.

By *eroLondonMan 25 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, do not, I say, do not get tricked into biting by any woman on here! You may as well get chained to their coastal rocks and let the ferocious waves of their innocence lash against your unsuspecting scrotum.

This place is full of devious harpies looking to be bitten.

Fuck 'em.

"Will more people be biting me, if I've not written that I don't want it, in my profile? I know some people complain about extensive lists of demands

My knicker elastic is fairly flexible "

Omg, I can see you have them pulled to one side in your pic!

"I'll take a chunk or two if I can be bothered, usually I can't be bothered tho and just walk away."

Walking away is the best though! Especially when you walk away and genuinely don’t give a shit about the bumhole!

"OP, do not, I say, do not get tricked into biting by any woman on here! You may as well get chained to their coastal rocks and let the ferocious waves of their innocence lash against your unsuspecting scrotum.

This place is full of devious harpies looking to be bitten.

Fuck 'em."

Jesus! That’s sexual poetry man! Oh my! My tail is getting bigger!

St Leonards

"I'll take a chunk or two if I can be bothered, usually I can't be bothered tho and just walk away.

Walking away is the best though! Especially when you walk away and genuinely don’t give a shit about the bumhole! "

Unless the bumhole is wetter than an otter's pocket hidden in a wizard's sleeve though?

For me, anyway .

By *aizyWoman 25 weeks ago

west midlands

"I'll take a chunk or two if I can be bothered, usually I can't be bothered tho and just walk away.

Walking away is the best though! Especially when you walk away and genuinely don’t give a shit about the bumhole!

Unless the bumhole is wetter than an otter's pocket hidden in a wizard's sleeve though?

For me, anyway ."

Thats it, don't give bumholes a second thought even if they are wetter than an otter's pocket hidden in a wizard's sleeve!

Wolverhampton now and not a sniff!

Central

"Will more people be biting me, if I've not written that I don't want it, in my profile? I know some people complain about extensive lists of demands

My knicker elastic is fairly flexible

Omg, I can see you have them pulled to one side in your pic! "

That's a mistake! I'm a proud, upstanding citizen, until I recline

By *ongJohnSilva08Man 25 weeks ago

Right up your street

I’d be happy to be bitten

Central

"Wolverhampton now and not a sniff! "

Have you got your profile location settings active?

St Leonards

For me, anyway .

Thats it, don't give bumholes a second thought even if they are wetter than an otter's pocket hidden in a wizard's sleeve! "

Which, if we're honest about it, is definitely their default setting x.

By *rimal InstinctCouple 25 weeks ago

Carlisle

"…unless you want me to!!!

I mean, like you’re all calm and having the best day ever and then some utter bumhole tries to shit on your parade - can you just march on by with your trumpet or do you sometimes get weak and take a chunk?

Also, I’m looking for filth in the general midlands area for the next 30 mins if anyone has a problem with their knicker elastic this evening "

Oh I definitely like to bite. I think he may still have my marks on him too

Mrs

By *ularliWoman 25 weeks ago

worcester

Now instantly I thought in sexual terms. I’m not a biter but I love being bitten. As in if I could have it every day then I most definitely would.

In real life terms. If someone annoys me I will bite back but being part of management I have to be careful

"…unless you want me to!!!

Also, I’m looking for filth in the general midlands area for the next 30 mins if anyone has a problem with their knicker elastic this evening

Oh I definitely like to bite. I think he may still have my marks on him too

Mrs"

Omg you’re a marker!

I once was seeing a girl who liked to bite a scratch and I’d leave looking like I’d been savaged by a tiger!

"Now instantly I thought in sexual terms. I’m not a biter but I love being bitten. As in if I could have it every day then I most definitely would.

In real life terms. If someone annoys me I will bite back but being part of management I have to be careful "

And the hot girl from the midlands arrives just as I get back to Bath…

By *ularliWoman 25 weeks ago

worcester

"Now instantly I thought in sexual terms. I’m not a biter but I love being bitten. As in if I could have it every day then I most definitely would.

In real life terms. If someone annoys me I will bite back but being part of management I have to be careful

And the hot girl from the midlands arrives just as I get back to Bath… "

Maybe next time?

And the hot girl from the midlands arrives just as I get back to Bath…

Maybe next time? "

Totally holding you to that!

By *inky_couple2020Couple 25 weeks ago

North West

I bite

But I'm not in the Midlands.

And my knicker elastic is brand new and quite robust.

"I bite

And my knicker elastic is brand new and quite robust. "

Now the north west people arrive! I was looking for you guys last night!

Give it a twang!

By *inky_couple2020Couple 25 weeks ago

North West

"I bite

And my knicker elastic is brand new and quite robust.

Now the north west people arrive! I was looking for you guys last night!

Give it a twang! "

I did comment on your NW thread last night, dear fellow

It's pretty firm elastic. It'll make my eyes water to twang

» Add a new message to this topic