Great car chase though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkedKuntsCouple 25 weeks ago

Sheffield

Cracking driver though.

By *zeroMan 25 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

Funeral procession on the Los Angeles highway? For old times sake.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Khloe Kardashian’s dad according to the streets.

By *agnar73Man 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Khloe Kardashian’s dad according to the streets. "

No. Top shagger on top of it all

By *rcoupleCouple 25 weeks ago

Mid Glam

"A controversial figure, who may have got away with murder"

Pretty sure he did.

Had a pretty big rap sheet for other crimes as well, inc robbery and taking /holding peopel against their will (cos you cant use the appropriate napping word.)

By *abioMan 25 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Great car chase though."

June 17th 1994…. It was one of the most famous days for everything else going on

I’d gone back to New York after my a levels that summer

New York rangers had a ticatape parade after winning the NHL title for the first time in like 50 years…. I went begrudgingly as the only islanders fan in a massive group of rangers fans friends

It was also the first day of the 1994 World Cup finals

And the last time Arnold palmer played a round of golf

And then game 5 of the NBA finals between the rockets and the Knicks (known infamously as the lost game) because of what was going on you didn’t see the whole game unless you lived in New York or Houston ( we got break ins at every break and time out) … the rest of the country had NBC go “split screen” with the news guy doing play by play of the car chase

It was weird as…..

For as shitty a guy as he may have been…. OJ was one of the first true breakout superstars… he was Brady before Brady!!

By *mber SkiesWoman 25 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

If the glove don’t fit you must acquit

By *adCherriesCouple 25 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Good, if i was religious I would say I hope he burns in hell but since I'm not, he's a lucky bastard.

Mrs

Glasgow

Was he edited out the naked gun movies ?

By *oncupiscentTonyMan 25 weeks ago

Kent

76 and dead from cancer. All his money and sex criminal mates couldn't help him in the end.

How is prince Charles doing?

"Great car chase though.

June 17th 1994…. It was one of the most famous days for everything else going on

New York rangers had a ticatape parade after winning the NHL title for the first time in like 50 years…. I went begrudgingly as the only islanders fan in a massive group of rangers fans friends

And then game 5 of the NBA finals between the rockets and the Knicks (known infamously as the lost game) because of what was going on you didn’t see the whole game unless you lived in New York or Houston ( we got break ins at every break and time out) … the rest of the country had NBC go “split screen” with the news guy doing play by play of the car chase

It was weird as…..

For as shitty a guy as he may have been…. OJ was one of the first true breakout superstars… he was Brady before Brady!! "

Legendary Football player, deserves his place in the HOF for sure, first ever player to rush 2000yds in a season! Absolutely made way for so many athletes to breakout and become superstars of the game.

Later life troubles aside he should be remembered for his days on the football field.

Cheshire/Northwest

[Removed by poster at 11/04/24 23:55:46]

Cheshire/Northwest

"76 and dead from cancer. All his money and sex criminal mates couldn't help him in the end.

How is prince Charles doing?"

Yes, because they are really the same. What an utterly twatty thing to say. It's King Charles by the way... maybe you should research things abit better

Glasgow

"Great car chase though.

It was weird as…..

For as shitty a guy as he may have been…. OJ was one of the first true breakout superstars… he was Brady before Brady!!

Legendary Football player, deserves his place in the HOF for sure, first ever player to rush 2000yds in a season! Absolutely made way for so many athletes to breakout and become superstars of the game.

Later life troubles aside he should be remembered for his days on the football field."

Dunno, if he did kill his wife and her lover it was a really brutal crime and whatever his sporting career was, that’s always going to be the thing, well apart from the car chase.

By *ukn4fun69Man 25 weeks ago

Sunderland

OJ Weeeeee?

Thought he would have str@ngled himself long ago with those leather gloves!

By *en funMan 25 weeks ago

motherwell

Where have you all been ffs was his boy that done the murder and big oj done a fantastic job off let's say fucken the crime seen up

Please tell me they’ve organised his funeral procession to be a dozen cop cars chasing his hearse.

» Add a new message to this topic