FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being nice

Being nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *smith87 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

totton

Not done this in a while. But feel like the world is becoming worse and people just get at each other. I believe if you see something good or nice in someone say it. Trust me it can be the only time people hear it. I know I don't get told .

So get telling people why you appreciate them and why you think they are beautiful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obilebottomMan 25 weeks ago

All over

Being nice and caring is always best. Also though have your wits about you and don't let anyone take advantage of your kind nature

totton

"Being nice and caring is always best. Also though have your wits about you and don't let anyone take advantage of your kind nature "

Totally agree. I had a lady in Asda smile and say hi as she walked past. I thought it's that simple to just make someone's day . This was because I'm socially awkward and always smile when I see her

By *obilebottomMan 25 weeks ago

All over

Cpuple of months ago complimented an elderly lady on what she was wearing as she looked amazing. Puzzled for a second only but very happy for the compliment and a little chat that ensued.

totton

"Cpuple of months ago complimented an elderly lady on what she was wearing as she looked amazing. Puzzled for a second only but very happy for the compliment and a little chat that ensued. "

Love this. I think lots including me never get the compliments. That's why I believe they're so important

totton

"Cpuple of months ago complimented an elderly lady on what she was wearing as she looked amazing. Puzzled for a second only but very happy for the compliment and a little chat that ensued. "

Love this. I think lots including me never get the compliments. That's why I believe they're so important

» Add a new message to this topic