FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > London

London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Against Toms better judgement and usual habits he went to London yesterday and this is his observation. Using the undertube he saw vagrants at three locations begging in open view of women and children. Although the tannoy keeps repeating the mantra, see it, say it, sort it nothing is done. Bizarrely, he also saw at close quarters and urban fox and luckily it did not attack.

It's easy for people to blame Mare Khan here but ultimately he is the organ grinder and the monkeys below need to do more. That's all Tom will say on he matter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man 25 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Against Toms better judgement and usual habits he went to London yesterday and this is his observation. Using the undertube he saw vagrants at three locations begging in open view of women and children. Although the tannoy keeps repeating the mantra, see it, say it, sort it nothing is done. Bizarrely, he also saw at close quarters and urban fox and luckily it did not attack.

It's easy for people to blame Mare Khan here but ultimately he is the organ grinder and the monkeys below need to do more. That's all Tom will say on he matter. "

Tom sort your typos out

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Against Toms better judgement and usual habits he went to London yesterday and this is his observation. Using the undertube he saw vagrants at three locations begging in open view of women and children. Although the tannoy keeps repeating the mantra, see it, say it, sort it nothing is done. Bizarrely, he also saw at close quarters and urban fox and luckily it did not attack.

It's easy for people to blame Mare Khan here but ultimately he is the organ grinder and the monkeys below need to do more. That's all Tom will say on he matter. Tom sort your typos out "

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

My advice is to avoid London.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 25 weeks ago

ashford

It's easy for people to blame Mare Khan here but ultimately he is the organ grinder and the monkeys below need to do more. That's all Tom will say on he matter. "

How dare vagrants beg in broad daylight? How dare they even exist! as for the fox they don't attack!

By *batMan 25 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Wait until the vagrants train the foxes. Then there’ll be a merry dance!

Gbat

By *ora the explorerWoman 25 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I was in London yesterday Tom. Embankment mostly and yes there’s a lot. I wouldn’t give one of them any money and he picked up a load of coins and literally threw them at me. One hit the side of my face. I was fucking fuming.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 25 weeks ago

South West London

London needs a New Mayor, that is a fact. Chuck the Khan out come May 2024

By *ot to giggleWoman 25 weeks ago

Coventry

"My advice is to avoid London. "

i 2nd - 3rd and 4th this advice - those tannoys are lethal

By *ornym66Man 25 weeks ago

Col /ips