FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Still looking for my first meet

Still looking for my first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackr8 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

sheffield

Been here a few months and seem to be getting no interest from the gorgeous ladies on here unfortunately! would love to get to know someone here & finally have a fun meet up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 25 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Have you tried the ugly ones ?

By *ad NannaWoman 25 weeks ago

East London

"Have you tried the ugly ones ?"

Oh my God, that's exactly what I was going to write

By *illy IdolMan 25 weeks ago

Midlands

They're just as hard to bag. The average ones are your best chance, often over looked, so are more grateful

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Hahahaha.

Expect 90% rejection and just shoot your shot bud. Read the persons profile and write a nice message addressing them and their wants/likes specifically and above all be respectful. Plenty of time for dirty talk further down the line.

Maybe get ur willie out and entice them?? Oh wait

By *orny-DJMan 25 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

3 months is nothing. Most guys can wait up to a year to get their first meet. Some have been here even longer abd still waiting.

Given the ratio of men to women on fab, a lot of guys are going to be disappointed.

I know it is said so many times but try to get to a social or swingers club, even if you have to travel. It will get you off to a good start than just firing messages out alone

Go to a club treat it like a night out without any expectations don't be a knob and you will be fine

Some people will say improve your profile. It is rubbish tbf.

Some people will say go to clubs. No guarantee there either.

Some people will say make sure you read a person's profile before messaging and make it personal to them. Make it polite with face pics and not dick pics. However there's a good chance they don't even open your message in the first place.

I think the reality is, some people do okay on Fab and in clubs and some don't. Unfortunately maybe you're one of the ones that doesn't do well. And it's not all about status, good looks, a good body etc. I'm pretty average across most aspects and do okay and I couldn't really say why. Just one of those things really.

By *lue RascalMan 25 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

bro got no rizz

By *aptain Caveman41Man 25 weeks ago

Home

"Have you tried the ugly ones ?

They're just as hard to bag. The average ones are your best chance, often over looked, so are more grateful "

I'd throw away the shovel now before you start digging a big hole for yourself

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 25 weeks ago

Leeds

Why do you think your getting no interest OP?

Reading your profile would you reply to you?

Mrs

By *allandathleticMan 25 weeks ago

Asgard

This thread almost gaurentees no meets. Sorry OP.

Who you are is often more attractive to the ladies than what you have to offer.

"Some people will say improve your profile. It is rubbish tbf.

Some people will say make sure you read a person's profile before messaging and make it personal to them. Make it polite with face pics and not dick pics. However there's a good chance they don't even open your message in the first place.

I think the reality is, some people do okay on Fab and in clubs and some don't. Unfortunately maybe you're one of the ones that doesn't do well. And it's not all about status, good looks, a good body etc. I'm pretty average across most aspects and do okay and I couldn't really say why. Just one of those things really."

Yes but even if he had no sexual meet in a club at least social verifications can get him off to a start. I have noticed on profiles how the early veris are purely social but you start to see later the actual sexual meets. If I were a struggling straight male on here I would definitely be doing socials and clubs, aside from a good profile

By *eyond PurityCouple 25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Just gone on green arrow and found my advice to you on a previous post you done about getting nowhere…you seem to have not acted on it, so I’ve been good and posted it again…

You’re welcome!

Maybe spend time on your profile and trying to stand out from the thousands of other guys trying to get women’s attention.

You’ve wrote one sentence and pretty much have 2 types of pics - face pic, dick pic.

If you think that’s the best way to sell yourself then crack on and good luck

K

By *allandathleticMan 25 weeks ago

Asgard

Alot of it comes down to what you want out of fab.

If you want some friendly online flanter. Then it's fairly easy to come by.

If however, you enter the "room" with your dick hanging out. Literally begging for attention. Most I assume turn their backs and leave you alone.

Expect nothing.

Give it time OP, it'll happen soon enough. There's plenty of cock and pussy for all to enjoy...!

You can always fastrack progress by attending clubs and making friends, and with good communication you'll find anything is possible.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

The advice for all single men here is to use the site and its tools to maximise your chances. Afterall, if someone is going to use the site, it's almost pointless not to use the tools provided!

A profile is what sells you. So they should make sure their profile is better than adequate. It needs to show why someone should pick you, instead of the tens of thousands of other single men.

Have you considered what women need to be able to pick you? If you don't give them that - as a minimum - then how they will assess you? Thoughtless, lacking in empathy, not interested in what they need, etc?

Men must make effort and change their expectations so they are realistic. Only you know yourself. You must improve your expectations so that they are realistic for you, not for the general single man. You know what effort you are willing to make and what you actually will make.

None of us know you. You have the power to change this. The buck stops with you, single men!

By *enrietteandSamCouple 25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Keep the faith man.

Keep the faith.

"Some people will say improve your profile. It is rubbish tbf.

I think the reality is, some people do okay on Fab and in clubs and some don't. Unfortunately maybe you're one of the ones that doesn't do well. And it's not all about status, good looks, a good body etc. I'm pretty average across most aspects and do okay and I couldn't really say why. Just one of those things really.

Yes but even if he had no sexual meet in a club at least social verifications can get him off to a start. I have noticed on profiles how the early veris are purely social but you start to see later the actual sexual meets. If I were a struggling straight male on here I would definitely be doing socials and clubs, aside from a good profile "

That doesn't make what I said any less true.

Unfortunately not being able to accomodate or travel will also reduce down the pool of people you could be considered by.

So if you want to attract ladies you will really have to have something great to offer and not just a picture of your man meat on display.

By *lym4realCouple 25 weeks ago

plymouth

Lots of good advice but the best is don't be a knob/desperate and if it seems to good to be true ?? ...

By *aribbean King 1985Man 25 weeks ago

South West London

Unfortunately 90% of the women on here want only 5% of the men, usually 6ft and over, muscular or fit, handsome to their standards, Alpha type, competent, have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate. If no man on here meets these criteria then they won't be interested but all the best to you anyways

You called

By *iscean_dreamMan 25 weeks ago

Llanelli

"Just gone on green arrow and found my advice to you on a previous post you done about getting nowhere…you seem to have not acted on it, so I’ve been good and posted it again…

You’re welcome!

Maybe spend time on your profile and trying to stand out from the thousands of other guys trying to get women’s attention.

You’ve wrote one sentence and pretty much have 2 types of pics - face pic, dick pic.

If you think that’s the best way to sell yourself then crack on and good luck

K"

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

By *eroLondonMan 25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Unfortunately 90% of the women on here want only 5% of the men..."

The remaining 10% of the women are living in endless hope with the remaining 95% of the men.

"...usually 6ft and over"

Not in my experience.

"...muscular or fit"

Not in my experience with my moth-eaten average 'physique'.

"...handsome to their standards"

Not in my experience with my sub-standard looks.

"...Alpha type"

Not in my experience with my Beta and Gamma type offerings.

"...have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate."

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats and Embroiderers.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

...have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate.

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats, Embroiderers, and TV/TS software engineers."

Fify

Mayfair

"

...have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate.

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats, Embroiderers, and TV/TS software engineers.

·

Fify"

Thank you. Yes, Television and Transistor software engineers.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats, Embroiderers, and TV/TS software engineers.

·

Fify

Thank you. Yes, Television and Transistor software engineers. "

If I speak to any, I'll definitely send them your way...

South West London

"Unfortunately 90% of the women on here want only 5% of the men...

The remaining 10% of the women are living in endless hope with the remaining 95% of the men.

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...handsome to their standards

...Alpha type

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats and Embroiderers."

Yeah maybe in your experience but the exceptions doesnt make the rule when I'm talking about the majority and thats facts

Mayfair

"

·

Fify

Thank you. Yes, Television and Transistor software engineers.

If I speak to any, I'll definitely send them your way... "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 25 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Have you tried the ugly ones ?

Oh my God, that's exactly what I was going to write "

We've been together too long now Nanna

Leeds

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...Alpha type

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats and Embroiderers. Yeah maybe in your experience but the exceptions doesnt make the rule when I'm talking about the majority and thats facts"

Totally disagree, I see many men meeting slim, large, average - as one of the women put off slightly by overly defined muscles - it seems just to be an excuse men tell themselves when they can't get meets - it's only ever the men that say women want greek god types, I think you'll find many are happy with an average dad bod.

Mrs

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...Alpha type

This amused me very much. Especially the 'Gamma type offerings.' Keep up the good work

South West London

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...Alpha type

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats and Embroiderers. Yeah maybe in your experience but the exceptions doesnt make the rule when I'm talking about the majority and thats facts

Totally disagree, I see many men meeting slim, large, average - as one of the women put off slightly by overly defined muscles - it seems just to be an excuse men tell themselves when they can't get meets - it's only ever the men that say women want greek god types, I think you'll find many are happy with an average dad bod.

Mrs "

I think you're missing my point. Yes you will come across women who dont care what a guy looks like physyically but the marjority of times people sleep with who they're attracted too and you can't tell me women in general love to sleep with men with big bellies because that would be a lie and again there will be some women who do

By *ornycougaWoman 25 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Unfortunately 90% of the women on here want only 5% of the men, usually 6ft and over, muscular or fit, handsome to their standards, Alpha type, competent, have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate. If no man on here meets these criteria then they won't be interested but all the best to you anyways"

I'd settle for a guy that doesn't add a status update seeking older women looking for hung cock

By *ommander_StraxMan 25 weeks ago

Telford

I’ve met a lot of women on my own, in and out of clubs. Married, single, MMF situations, not to mention the times I’ve also done it with my wife there too.

And I live in Telford, which is the number one stop for having zero the bare minimum happen.

My advice would be yes of course, visit a club. But also don’t expect things. I’ve also gone long periods without even a profile view never mind a wink, message or meet.

Take a look at your profile, get rid of the cock shots and put them in your friends pics as a trial. It’s 50/50 the people who want to see your Henry Winkler here. But most of all work on your profile text… it doesn’t have to be war and peace, but nothing there suggests you could even manage Mog.

Above all else always remember… you’re not owed anything just for being here. Your a single guy, one an a thousand+ in your immediate area. Stand out.

By *agnar73Man 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...Alpha type

Zinger. Great answer.

I don’t think there’s a rhyme or reason to it, it’s age bands, your locality, what clubs are around and effort made on profile and messaging.

Sometimes people can be bothered and sometimes they can’t but it’s not gonna fall in your lap.

Travel with a bit of hope, don’t be negative and don’t a dick with anyone and it might happen

South West London

"Unfortunately 90% of the women on here want only 5% of the men, usually 6ft and over, muscular or fit, handsome to their standards, Alpha type, competent, have some sort of status and earn a particular income and able to accommodate. If no man on here meets these criteria then they won't be interested but all the best to you anyways

I'd settle for a guy that doesn't add a status update seeking older women looking for hung cock "

When I mean status im not talking about what they put on here, I'm talking about their professional position

By *rHotNottsMan 25 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I don’t think asking for help on here will help. I think it either works well for you or it doesn’t you can’t fundamentally change who you are and become magically in demand to women on fab

Leeds

...usually 6ft and over

Not in my experience.

...muscular or fit

...Alpha type

I only make love to Barristers, Diplomats and Embroiderers. Yeah maybe in your experience but the exceptions doesnt make the rule when I'm talking about the majority and thats facts

Mrs I think you're missing my point. Yes you will come across women who dont care what a guy looks like physyically but the marjority of times people sleep with who they're attracted too and you can't tell me women in general love to sleep with men with big bellies because that would be a lie and again there will be some women who do"

I'd hazard a guess the majority of women are more interested in the bloke than the body, yes they're size queens and yes they're women who want toned but looking over every fad bod, body preference thread the women want a decent guy, a belly isn't offensive.

Again an excuse blokes use when they can't meet, especially when the women state this 1000's of times on these forums & it's easy to see guys with plenty of verifications aren't all greek gods.

Any excuse.

Mrs

By *imi_RougeWoman 25 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Your status definitely isn't the way to go...

By *ex HolesMan 25 weeks ago

Up North

"Been here a few months and seem to be getting no interest from the gorgeous ladies on here unfortunately! would love to get to know someone here & finally have a fun meet up"

^^ any hole will do

» Add a new message to this topic