FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Delivery drivers

Delivery drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man 25 weeks ago

All over

It's a long shot but can I please ask any delivery drivers on here if you ever follow or even bother to read the delivery instructions and/or additional notes that customers put on? No offence but from experience it seems not. They never leave in the safe place you specify, or take to the neighbour etc. Not to mention some delivery companies have now taken the option to say which neighbour but it could be anyone which is weird, especially if you have neighbours you don't get on with (not in my case I may add). And those drivers that dump something outside your front without even checking you are in need some serious telling off as is very unsafe not only as goods can go missing but worse still that you are away if the item stays there for days. Just my one and only little moan, I promise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealMissShadyWoman 25 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I rarely have stuff delivered to home as I am rarely here during the day, I always choose a stop off point to collect from. I know my parcel is safe then.

All over

"I rarely have stuff delivered to home as I am rarely here during the day, I always choose a stop off point to collect from. I know my parcel is safe then.

"

Sure, I just started doing that a lot and is much better but some don't have that option available.

All over

Silence speaks volumes or perhaps they are just out delivering

» Add a new message to this topic