FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > UFC 300

UFC 300

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgasmicChemistry OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

east coast

What a card the main event starts at 3am Sunday morning I will be up watching it

Who you got

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan 24 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just catching up with it now… just watched the gaethje Holloway fight..

Holy shit!!!! That ending… damn!!!

By *heGateKeeperMan 24 weeks ago

Stratford

It was a great card from start to finish. Bobby Green and Jim Miller I thought would be in with a mention and then the prelims and main card

Kayla looked great

Jiri is so awkward but so strong

Tsarukyan looked great

Holloway OMFG

Weili Zhang put on a clinic

Poatan is a scary scary man

By *hrek101Man 24 weeks ago

Herts

Great card, watched main cards this morning. How did she survive that ch@ke, damn!!

Stratford

"Great card, watched main cards this morning. How did she survive that ch@ke, damn!!"

It was odd. Garry Tonan who fights for One FC said he wouldn’t have come out for the second round if he was Weili

By *hrek101Man 24 weeks ago

Herts

"Great card, watched main cards this morning. How did she survive that ch@ke, damn!!

It was odd. Garry Tonan who fights for One FC said he wouldn’t have come out for the second round if he was Weili"

really? Why cause she went out?

Stratford

"Great card, watched main cards this morning. How did she survive that ch@ke, damn!!

It was odd. Garry Tonan who fights for One FC said he wouldn’t have come out for the second round if he was Weili really? Why cause she went out?"

“Is this real life right now are we really letting this chick fight after she was just str*ngled fully uncon*cious in the Octogan? What is going on?!

“If I’m ever fighting and I ch*ke someone fully uncon*cious and have to push their lifeless body off of mr at the end of the round and they ask me to come out for round two, I’m gonna be like… yeah *middle finger* ”

» Add a new message to this topic