FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Workplace desires

Workplace desires

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_DJ11 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Chesham

Lately, a colleague of mine has been initiating more frequent conversations with me. Despite her being quite reserved in the office, she has a captivating aura and is incredibly attractive.

We share a mutual interest for photography and running, which often becomes the focal point of our conversations which then transition into discussions about family, relationships and life.

Regardless of what I wear, my bulge tends to steal the spotlight in some occasions. I caught her having a glance once, and as she quickly moved her eyes, I couldn't help but grin, but made it known I knew what she was doing. From then on that day, I noticed her occasional glances downward, each one adding a bit of spark to our conversations.

Now, we coincidentally time our lunches, allowing me to strategically position myself to show my bulge off to her, which she seems to thoroughly enjoy, a lot, and I love. Without even uttering a single word about it, she enjoys in unashamed stares. Just last week, on April 2nd, I found myself so aroused that I got hard, causing her gaze to intensify as she traced her eyes up and down, unable to tear them away from the sight, even giving her a light flex of my muscle or two.

Today, on April 8th the sun had been out, she arrived at work donning a dress, perfectly balancing its length. During our coincidental lunch break, I couldn't help but notice her tugging the hem of her dress upward as she was sitting down, shortening it, as she settled into her seat, positioning herself in full view for me to appreciate with no underwear on. I couldn’t help but think how aroused and wet she must have been.

Naturally, I became incredibly aroused and incredibly wet, I couldn’t believe the situation before my eyes, and it seemed she shared the same thought. Our lunch became a distant thought as we barely touched our food, engaging in small talk while stealing glances at each other's exposed areas. I've never felt such a potent mixture of dirtiness, arousal, and need to satisfy an intense desire.

Long may this continue and I might update every so often.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony MannMan 25 weeks ago

Wallop

You could say something you never know where it will end.

By *ools and the brainCouple 25 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Lately, a colleague of mine has been initiating more frequent conversations with me. Despite her being quite reserved in the office, she has a captivating aura and is incredibly attractive.

We share a mutual interest for photography and running, which often becomes the focal point of our conversations which then transition into discussions about family, relationships and life.

Regardless of what I wear, my bulge tends to steal the spotlight in some occasions. I caught her having a glance once, and as she quickly moved her eyes, I couldn't help but grin, but made it known I knew what she was doing. From then on that day, I noticed her occasional glances downward, each one adding a bit of spark to our conversations.

Now, we coincidentally time our lunches, allowing me to strategically position myself to show my bulge off to her, which she seems to thoroughly enjoy, a lot, and I love. Without even uttering a single word about it, she enjoys in unashamed stares. Just last week, on April 2nd, I found myself so aroused that I got hard, causing her gaze to intensify as she traced her eyes up and down, unable to tear them away from the sight, even giving her a light flex of my muscle or two.

Today, on April 8th the sun had been out, she arrived at work donning a dress, perfectly balancing its length. During our coincidental lunch break, I couldn't help but notice her tugging the hem of her dress upward as she was sitting down, shortening it, as she settled into her seat, positioning herself in full view for me to appreciate with no underwear on. I couldn’t help but think how aroused and wet she must have been.

Naturally, I became incredibly aroused and incredibly wet, I couldn’t believe the situation before my eyes, and it seemed she shared the same thought. Our lunch became a distant thought as we barely touched our food, engaging in small talk while stealing glances at each other's exposed areas. I've never felt such a potent mixture of dirtiness, arousal, and need to satisfy an intense desire.

"

Shouldn't this be in the stories and fantasy section?

By *ellinever70Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I hate that any kind of courting as lost any kind of playfulness that isn't so overtly sexual

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"Lately, a colleague of mine has been initiating more frequent conversations with me. Despite her being quite reserved in the office, she has a captivating aura and is incredibly attractive.

"

By *att192Man 25 weeks ago

East Kent

"

You beat me too it by 19 minutes

By *att192Man 25 weeks ago

East Kent

You beat me too it by 19 minutes

"

Sorry to

By *irthandgirthMan 25 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Out of all the things on the forum today that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

By *parkle1974Woman 25 weeks ago

Leeds

And then the OP woke up

» Add a new message to this topic