FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In The Navy

In The Navy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports resurfacing of sexual harassment on English submarines which were thought to be some sort of nuclear deterrent until the last test when the missile launched and plopped into the sea 10 ft away. Such is there new found range that crews are now training to navigate up rivers to get within ten feet of enemy cities. This aside, the investigation of that sexual harassment on a female submariner is taking so long that the cabin boy, who was a witness, has retired on grounds of old age.

But all this is a smokescreen to the real issue. What woke fool thought it a good idea to have young mixed crews in a container, away from home for months on end and that those same crews would not get frisky and sexually frustrated. There is a reason that every port have brothels for sex starved sailors. Submariners generally enter the cigar tube, leave for months without seeing land and then get off the sub where they started. What could possibly go wrong. It makes Tom's blood boil. Either all male or all female crews. What's going on here Gus? It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

Or crews that have self-discipline? I don't know the case that's being investigated, so can't comment on that.

By *ee69Man 25 weeks ago

glasgow

Mixed crews always a bad idea, at end off day a small minority will always fuck it for everyone, certain jobs need done nowadays to let the wet wipes live there lives but then they loose there shit when people be human , all folk in services are only human and get to much scrutiny

By *icecouple561Couple 25 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put men and women together and there will be sexual harassment. The majority of people know how to conduct themselves though.

I can't see any harm in men and women having sex together though.

By *icecouple561Couple 25 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mixed crews always a bad idea, at end off day a small minority will always fuck it for everyone, certain jobs need done nowadays to let the wet wipes live there lives but then they loose there shit when people be human , all folk in services are only human and get to much scrutiny "

Who or what are wet wipes?

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 25 weeks ago

Next Door

Definitely wouldn't want a sub mariner next to me when they are on board or back on shore unless showered numerous times. They stink!!!

Sexually harassment goes on everywhere and the armed forces are old school so any case will take forever to be resolved. I do feel for the victims in those sorts of cases. Females were and still are, in some areas of the armed forces, are not treated equally

By *oulderingBearMan 25 weeks ago

Falme

Enlisted personnel always take a pride in the fact they are Professional Soldiers/Sailors/Marines. This means they should conduct themselves in a professional manner as sexual harassment is abhorrent.

Unfortunately like other have said not everyone feels the rules apply to them and make things worse for everyone involved.

Certainly saw some things myself smiling my stint that I look back on with shame for not speaking up and that's my burden to remember and carry forward.

But as an institution the military, police, fire and NHS etc need a massive shake up on harassment but the attributes that make someone successful in these areas are also what (I feel) makes them more likely to commit some level or harassment be it sexual, abuse or bullying.

And I have no suggestions how to fix either so soz

By *irthandgirthMan 25 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Sexual assault isn't just an issue with mixed crews.

Just ask the RAF Regt mortar crews.

By *agnar73Man 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not the best one from The Village People, but I’d still sing along.

By *batMan 25 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Mixed crews always a bad idea, at end off day a small minority will always fuck it for everyone, ….. "

So you’d block a whole gender group because a small minority in the other gender will commit sexual violence or harassment? Why don’t we just deal with the criminals and let everyone else do their job?

"certain jobs need done nowadays to let the wet wipes live there lives but then they loose there shit when people be human"

I’m guessing wet wipes are those pesky liberals? Are you saying we need sexual predators to protect the weak and no one should question it when they can’t control themselves? After all, don’t all strong heroes occasionally fail and attack their colleagues? It’s only human after all.

" , all folk in services are only human and get to much scrutiny "

Do you mean that as long as they are carrying a rifle, we should let them get on with anything else? Those bloody rules of engagement and their protecting of the innocent. It’s not fair that professional volunteers should be held to account. It’s not like soldiers (or sailors!) over the years have ever done anything wrong. Bloody scrutiny.

Did you ever see that petition that wanted all UK military to be exempt from prosecution when in active duty? I wonder did you sign it?

Gbat

Chelmsford

Is this proving that sailors cannot manage their boats..

Is it time to send in the army..

By *lynJMan 25 weeks ago

Morden

"Reports resurfacing of sexual harassment on English submarines which were thought to be some sort of nuclear deterrent until the last test when the missile launched and plopped into the sea 10 ft away. Such is there new found range that crews are now training to navigate up rivers to get within ten feet of enemy cities. This aside, the investigation of that sexual harassment on a female submariner is taking so long that the cabin boy, who was a witness, has retired on grounds of old age.

But all this is a smokescreen to the real issue. What woke fool thought it a good idea to have young mixed crews in a container, away from home for months on end and that those same crews would not get frisky and sexually frustrated. There is a reason that every port have brothels for sex starved sailors. Submariners generally enter the cigar tube, leave for months without seeing land and then get off the sub where they started. What could possibly go wrong. It makes Tom's blood boil. Either all male or all female crews. What's going on here Gus? It's all over the news"

Why hasn't Gus replied yet? Is he busy on/in a submarine? Is he the one investigating?

Chelmsford

"Reports resurfacing of sexual harassment on English submarines which were thought to be some sort of nuclear deterrent until the last test when the missile launched and plopped into the sea 10 ft away. Such is there new found range that crews are now training to navigate up rivers to get within ten feet of enemy cities. This aside, the investigation of that sexual harassment on a female submariner is taking so long that the cabin boy, who was a witness, has retired on grounds of old age.

But all this is a smokescreen to the real issue. What woke fool thought it a good idea to have young mixed crews in a container, away from home for months on end and that those same crews would not get frisky and sexually frustrated. There is a reason that every port have brothels for sex starved sailors. Submariners generally enter the cigar tube, leave for months without seeing land and then get off the sub where they started. What could possibly go wrong. It makes Tom's blood boil. Either all male or all female crews. What's going on here Gus? It's all over the news

Why hasn't Gus replied yet? Is he busy on/in a submarine? Is he the one investigating?"

It was a typo Glen. So sorry

By *lynJMan 25 weeks ago

Morden

Why hasn't Gus replied yet? Is he busy on/in a submarine? Is he the one investigating?

It was a typo Glen. So sorry"

And another one apparently

By *ee69Man 25 weeks ago

glasgow

"Mixed crews always a bad idea, at end off day a small minority will always fuck it for everyone, certain jobs need done nowadays to let the wet wipes live there lives but then they loose there shit when people be human , all folk in services are only human and get to much scrutiny

Who or what are wet wipes?"

do Gooders who moan about everything but couldn’t do the job lol

By *stwo2023Couple 25 weeks ago

Worcester

Sone people on here have a weird way of condoning SA wonder if they'd use the same excuses if one of their family were the victims. Pretty vile I have to say.

Sailors will be sailors!

Evie

By *batMan 25 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Who or what are wet wipes? do Gooders who moan about everything but couldn’t do the job lol"

Yeah, if you’re not cut out for a military career then you should just accept sexual violence as part of the price you pay for your protection. Obvs.

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic