FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Admin message

Admin message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingpong OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Wallsend

I've received this message earlier today, any idea what it would be about, I haven't tried to buy or sell anything so I've no idea why I've received it

Hi

Please note that attempting to sell (or buy) ANYTHING on Fab is a breach of our terms and conditions.

If you continue trying to sell (or buy) things, or if you direct people to a website, or if you ask for their email to contact them offsite, it all amounts to the same thing and your account will be permanently suspended without further warning.

Fab is a community site for meeting and mingling with like minded people for fun, for free. It's not for buying or selling stuff.

Thanks for your co-operation 

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Suggest you message admin on your profile.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 25 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

It's about ........

attempting to sell (or buy) ANYTHING on Fab is a breach of our terms and conditions.

If you continue trying to sell (or buy) things, or if you direct people to a website, or if you ask for their email to contact them offsite, it all amounts to the same thing and your account will be permanently suspended without further warning.

Fab is a community site for meeting and mingling with like minded people for fun, for free. It's not for buying or selling stuff.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"It's about ........

attempting to sell (or buy) ANYTHING on Fab is a breach of our terms and conditions.

Fab is a community site for meeting and mingling with like minded people for fun, for free. It's not for buying or selling stuff."

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 25 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

FYI ...... the contents of private mail isn't supposed to be posted in the forum and made public .....

Best to think back and if you can't work it out just let it go ... it could be an error , who knows

By *ingpong OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Wallsend

I have, but I'm not sure it's sent

By *eroLondonMan 25 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...It's not for buying or selling snuff."

One day Grånny you and I will visit a porterhouse, click tankards and take a pinch or two of snuff. I hope your nostrils are up to the task.

By *ugby 123Couple 25 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you think Admin have made a mistake with the warning then you can ask them to review for you from the contact links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

If they have made an error they will mail and let you know