FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Alone

Alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *homo1111xc OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Im 23 good looking any one into younger guys pm me dunno why everyone hates me on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

You aren't accepted into the swinging world until you do the butter pic.

By *icecouple561Couple 23 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome.

It isn't true that everyone hates you. What makes you think that?

By *lik and PaulCouple 23 weeks ago

Flagrante

I doubt that anyone hates you OP...you might not be what some people are looking for though.

By *aizyWoman 23 weeks ago

west midlands

No one hates you OP, it can just be hard on here.

By *oiluvfunMan 23 weeks ago

Penrith

The problem with Fab OP is; even the women in here are looking for women, and there’s just not enough women to go around…….

I would rethink your profile text while you await the (never going to happen) avalanche of mail from the hordes of single women in here looking for someone just like you

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Im 23 good looking any one into younger guys pm me dunno why everyone hates me on this"

Na dont hate you ... trips to Scotland

By *ssexBlkMaleMan 23 weeks ago

Essex

There’s plenty of women to go around but Fab is just like a nightclub or the real world in that not everyone will find you attractive.

It’s a sex are yes but for most people there needs to be a level of attraction which starts with the messages you send and the profile pictures you have for people to see.

I’m not for everyone on here and I am aware of that so I don’t take rejection personally as there will be people better looking than me or more to other people’s taste so that’s just how it goes.

Get along to some clubs and some socials and hopefully you’ll start to change your mind / opinion on people’s perception of you

By *exxyyDy11Man 23 weeks ago

North West

It is a numbers game mate. Just be patient and keep going. I've had a few mates. And yet I've had a few blocks from users because I'm not what they're looking for. It is what it is.

By *uby StarCouple 23 weeks ago

Durham

Hate is a strong word. What reason would people (strangers on an internet site) have to hate you?

If you mean that you're struggling to get meets, perhaps have a re think and ensure your profile portrays you how you want it to.

By *luebell888Woman 23 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Did try to send you a private message with some words of wisdom but it appears you have blocked females?.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 23 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

OP, your profile REALLY needs work, you’re competing for attention and there’s nothing on there to engage the viewer.

Realistically, your meet preferences are super narrow so I don’t know how many women on this site will be local to you, fit in to that age category, find you attractive as well as have the good luck to come across your profile. You’ve kind of stacked the odds against yourself.

Also posting that everyone hates you, I’m sorry if you do feel that but if you posted it for attention it only really brings negative attention. People are here looking to feel upbeat and have fun! Be more fun.

Hi Tommo, I doubt very much if anybody on fabs hates you. There's someone for everyone on Fabs, it's just a matter of time in terms of connecting with someone who has mutual interests. Lots of factors to consider in terms of preference to do with attraction, location, etc. Give it time, you'll soon find someone local that'll connect. Scotland is very beautiful but too far away for most to travel to for a meet.

Also, if it's of any consolation - you can see from the response to your thread to know that you are not alone. Some sound advise given from a few to help enhance your profile, etc. to make you even more appealing etc. Be patient, "all things come to those who wait."

By *ayHaychMan 23 weeks ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

If you’ve had abuse then report it and block. If it’s because of feeling rejected then see below.

It’s all about expectations. 12 years ago I joined thinking damn I, and everyone I knew, had never heard of this untapped resource for unlimited sex

Years later I saw fab as a social media site, where people are open to talking about naughty things, with the chance here and there of getting a meet. Now I’ve had a good many meets off fab and still see it that way.

I don’t go to clubs, I don’t go to socials, I have specific requirements, I have time constraints. All makes meets harder, so if they happen then that’s great. If not I don’t let it get me down. It’s not a measure of your worth or even your sex appeal.

Fab can be a judgemental af place where other sites would be very welcoming to some groups of people. Don’t put it on a pedestal. You’re a young lad. Lots of life and experiences yet to come.

By *hrimper36Couple 23 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

No one hates you I’m sure op but the lifestyle is not just a fuckfesst for anyone who owns a cock so relax and enjoy yourself.

Best of luck.

T

No one hates you but people on here have age ranges that suit their personal preferences and that means you may not be right for them. I won't play with anyone close to my eldest age. That's my preference.

By *lik and PaulCouple 23 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Did try to send you a private message with some words of wisdom but it appears you have blocked females?."

This will limit your chances OP

By *ama bamaMan 23 weeks ago

dalkeith

What is the butter pic

By *ama bamaMan 23 weeks ago

dalkeith

"Im 23 good looking any one into younger guys pm me dunno why everyone hates me on this

Na dont hate you ... trips to Scotland "

Your welcome to come up

By (user no longer on site) 6 days ago

"Did try to send you a private message with some words of wisdom but it appears you have blocked females?."

That's quite funny.

Also funny when I click on the green arrow and see the OPs other threads, one is seeking a 30 year old woman, yet his age range choice is 18-28.

There does seem to be some inconsistency OP.

By *ellroseWoman 6 days ago

Solihull

"Did try to send you a private message with some words of wisdom but it appears you have blocked females?.

That's quite funny.

Also funny when I click on the green arrow and see the OPs other threads, one is seeking a 30 year old woman, yet his age range choice is 18-28.

There does seem to be some inconsistency OP."

I did the same 🤣

By *elix SightedMan 6 days ago

Cloud 8

OP is having one of those days (years).

"OP is having one of those days (years).

"

I feel that he is not making the most of Fab. He's trying by posting threads, but they give the impression of being thought up after a heavy session on the lash, and so they then are written from the perspective of one seeing the world through the bottom of a pint glass, and all it's woes are laid out before you.

"OP is having one of those days (years).

I feel that he is not making the most of Fab. He's trying by posting threads, but they give the impression of being thought up after a heavy session on the lash, and so they then are written from the perspective of one seeing the world through the bottom of a pint glass, and all it's woes are laid out before you."

OP. Lighten up. You're young. The world's your oyster (and if you don't like oysters, we'll maybe its your coffee and walnut cake).

Cheer up. Be happy. Join in some other threads. Or alternatively, go and get a good night's kip.

By *ranslover2000Man 6 days ago

Newport

Cannot travel, cannot accommodate. How is anyone supposed to meet you?

» Add a new message to this topic