FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ibiza Madness

Ibiza Madness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports that accomodation costs are so high now that locals born and bred on the island can no longer afford to rent with local police, the equivalent of British Bobby on the beat and chefs reportedly living in cars on the island. Similar reports from the Canary Islands with locals living in squalor while holidaymakers live like kings.

It is 2024 FFS. What is going on guys . It is all over the news.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Simili thing happening here Tom. It's why I will never use an air bnb

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

"Simili thing happening here Tom. It's why I will never use an air bnb"

I totally refuse to use them and would stay home, if they were the only option. They have degraded and ruined housing options for locals around the world, including much of the UK . .

By *icecouple561Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Simili thing happening here Tom. It's why I will never use an air bnb

I totally refuse to use them and would stay home, if they were the only option. They have degraded and ruined housing options for locals around the world, including much of the UK . . "

I agree.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan 26 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

This is what the situation in Cornwall and Pembrokeshire is getting close to.. and yet charging people more council tax for second homes and air b’n’b’s is apparently massively wrong and will destroy the tourist industry….

If local people cannot afford to live locally, then eventually you’ll have nobody to cater to your tourists.

By *agnar73Man 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Simili thing happening here Tom. It's why I will never use an air bnb"

I never have and I think I’m not tempted to

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 26 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

A lot of the air b n b around here are people who’s family have grown up and left home they just air b n b their spare rooms and if family want to come and stay they just show them as booked.

Also a few shepherds huts at the end of peoples gardens, I have some friends with one and people love it, you could never get planning for a permanent residency.

» Add a new message to this topic