FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mastubating in a relationship

Mastubating in a relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

Sometimes you just want to please yourself and that's OK. There are lots of sex toys now that make exploring fun.

My question is, are you open about your mastubation experiences with your partners?

Would you carry on with your business if they turned up in the room unexpectedly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *educing_EmCouple 26 weeks ago

Tipperary

Yes and yes

By *a LunaWoman 26 weeks ago

South

If I’m getting the dick then my inclination to have a rub wanes dramatically. It’s never been an issue. I have no issue with a guy having a wank so long as he doesn’t start to prefer wanking over shagging.

"If I’m getting the dick then my inclination to have a rub wanes dramatically. It’s never been an issue. I have no issue with a guy having a wank so long as he doesn’t start to prefer wanking over shagging."

Preferring a wank over a shag is a red flag in my opinion.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 26 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm an edger rather than a masturbator. I have no issue letting my partners know if I'm indulging and have no problem knowing they are too. Good sex tends to kick my sex drive into overdrive so more sex means more time spent edging in between for me.

"I'm an edger rather than a masturbator. I have no issue letting my partners know if I'm indulging and have no problem knowing they are too. Good sex tends to kick my sex drive into overdrive so more sex means more time spent edging in between for me."

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

We regularly masturbate together and separately, just last night Pen went for a rub in the tub whilst I sorted dinner. A busy house means we can't always take care of each others needs, sometimes self service is a quick fix until we do get the chance.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 26 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Yes and yes. It's hot seeing how a partner likes to be touched. I bought B a 'guybrator' (their word not mine) for his birthday.

J

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 26 weeks ago

Leeds

Yeah I find it odd when people would say they don't masterbate in some strange attempt not to offend someone, we all have needs I don't care, I do enjoy watching though.

Mrs

By *anks101Man 26 weeks ago

Halifax

I think lot everybody masturbate and it’s so funny that people who do can’t open up

That they do masturbate. It’s what it’s thou .
"Yeah I find it odd when people would say they don't masterbate in some strange attempt not to offend someone, we all have needs I don't care, I do enjoy watching though.

Mrs "

By *uckyNineMan 26 weeks ago

prescot

"I'm an edger rather than a masturbator. I have no issue letting my partners know if I'm indulging and have no problem knowing they are too. Good sex tends to kick my sex drive into overdrive so more sex means more time spent edging in between for me."

Mmmm this, sometimes on a day off and and the house is empty I can find wake up and find myself edging till dinner time wondering where the morning went

"Yeah I find it odd when people would say they don't masterbate in some strange attempt not to offend someone, we all have needs I don't care, I do enjoy watching though.

Mrs "

We love having an audience too

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Yes & Yes

It's no reflection of my sex life with hubby. I usually knock one out in the mornings. Some times I'm not even horny if I wake up early I'll do it for something to do. Always pleased I did.

Hubby will message me asking if I've had my morning lady wank x

Mrs

"Yes & Yes

It's no reflection of my sex life with hubby. I usually knock one out in the mornings. Some times I'm not even horny if I wake up early I'll do it for something to do. Always pleased I did.

Hubby will message me asking if I've had my morning lady wank x

Mrs "

The early morning release is good for clarity

By *rchitectMan 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

My partner loves finding me wanking and I never stop only for her to watch.

Sometimes we just both have a wanking session to completion.

By *uliette500Woman 26 weeks ago

Hull

I have always done it even when in a relationship. My ex husband however was not a nice guy and forbade it unless he was there so while I was was with him I only did it in secret.

By *WB85Man 26 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We have a very active sex life but occasionally a wank is required. It's not a secret though.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

Do you think people are more open and honest now, compared to the olden days, when wanking was less accepted as healthy?

"I have always done it even when in a relationship. My ex husband however was not a nice guy and forbade it unless he was there so while I was was with him I only did it in secret. "

Wild for him to think he could forbid you

By *iaandjamesCouple 26 weeks ago

West Midlands

I will wank in front of Mia, on the rare occasion that she isn't up for anything.

She will do the same, but also enjoys putting on a solo show. We mutually masturbate as part of foreplay.

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

"I will wank in front of Mia, on the rare occasion that she isn't up for anything.

She will do the same, but also enjoys putting on a solo show. We mutually masturbate as part of foreplay."

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Yes wife not interested in sex so happy enough for me to play

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Yes wife not interested in sex so happy enough for me to play

» Add a new message to this topic