FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh Saturday.

Oh Saturday.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nplainsight200 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

portsmotuh

Big day for me, last week in a moment of weakness and self pity I thought I would leave Fab.

The meets haven’t been forthcoming, my frustration grew ever larger and things were looking hopeless in the land of naughty. BUT a very kind person told me not to go as it would be shame. You know who you are and thank you.

So you lovely lot, you have another month of my presence in my little corner of fab land. Pop over and say hi, even send me a friend request. I appreciate you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mber SkiesWoman 26 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Hi OP don’t let this site defeat you enjoy the forums there sometimes comedy gold & where the nice genuine people hang I just use the site to keep up with what’s going on parties/club

portsmotuh

"Hi OP don’t let this site defeat you enjoy the forums there sometimes comedy gold & where the nice genuine people hang I just use the site to keep up with what’s going on parties/club "

To be honest, even without the meets the forum is a lot of fun

By *mber SkiesWoman 26 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Hi OP don’t let this site defeat you enjoy the forums there sometimes comedy gold & where the nice genuine people hang I just use the site to keep up with what’s going on parties/club

To be honest, even without the meets the forum is a lot of fun "

they sure are

portsmotuh

The only way I make people laugh is to take my clothes off but there are some really funny people on here

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 26 weeks ago

Southampton

"The only way I make people laugh is to take my clothes off but there are some really funny people on here "

Don't be daft.... x .... I however am hilarious ... joking of course I don't think I'm that funny lol

portsmotuh

"The only way I make people laugh is to take my clothes off but there are some really funny people on here

Don't be daft.... x .... I however am hilarious ... joking of course I don't think I'm that funny lol"

Thank you lovely lady x

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 26 weeks ago

Southampton

"The only way I make people laugh is to take my clothes off but there are some really funny people on here

Don't be daft.... x .... I however am hilarious ... joking of course I don't think I'm that funny lol

Thank you lovely lady x"

You're most welcome xx

By *hris 1000200Man 26 weeks ago

kells

I myself have thought about leaving many times ,but it's the forums that makes me want to stay ,, for some reason it's people from UK that engage with me more so than any local to me

» Add a new message to this topic