FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ISA deadline

ISA deadline

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

This is quite off topic but all fabbers out there ISA deadline tonight make sure you have your money saved corectly. Not intereating or fun but its helpful for yourself in the future

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"This is quite off topic but all fabbers out there ISA deadline tonight make sure you have your money saved corectly. Not intereating or fun but its helpful for yourself in the future"

You are rights its very boring slightly less boring is the clever and legal way to do peer to peer loans hidden inside an ISA

I’m surprised how few people use IF-ISA , I really like mine and I was getting 8-12% until funding circle closed the secondary market and stoped issuing loans. I still 6.5%. There were also changes in the budget to what you can stuff in it

By *rMonkeyMan 26 weeks ago

Somewhere

Already done, early retirement is on track.

I had no idea about this im intrigued now. Something i would definetely need to read up on

"Already done, early retirement is on track."

Nice thats the spirit

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I had no idea about this im intrigued now. Something i would definetely need to read up on"

The Tory government introduced IFISA a while back. So far only 17,000 have been used , that’s the entire tory party obviously plus me and a few mates who saw the huge potential to make easy tax free money.

» Add a new message to this topic