FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Funny embarrassing stories

Funny embarrassing stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Kendal

This is just a lighthearted thread for a Friday.

Tell an embarrassing story.

Nothing graphic or vulgar, just lighthearted stuff. Doesn't have to be a sexual story either.

Ours - in Prague we went for a early dinner.We were the only people in the restaurant, it was only a small one. The only waiter went to sit behind the counter on his stool after serving our main course and fell asleep. We had to go and gently try waking him up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bxanfCouple 26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

On a trip to Spain, we found a nice little out of the way place to eat.

Food was absolutely amazing and right by the sea.

Less amazing was the blazing row the husband and wife owners had where they both stormed out leaving us alone in there.

By *inkygentkentMan 26 weeks ago

Maidstone

I still think me spraying the kitchen ceiling with a pressure cooker stew is my best funny story.

Note to self - don't open the steam release valve without putting said pressure cooker in the sink and running cold water over it first!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I still think me spraying the kitchen ceiling with a pressure cooker stew is my best funny story.

Note to self - don't open the steam release valve without putting said pressure cooker in the sink and running cold water over it first!"

I did exactly the same with a tinned chocolate sponge pudding that boiled dry in the saucepan...then exploded.

Scared the shit out of us and took 6 coats of paint to rectify .

By *inkygentkentMan 26 weeks ago

Maidstone

"I still think me spraying the kitchen ceiling with a pressure cooker stew is my best funny story.

Note to self - don't open the steam release valve without putting said pressure cooker in the sink and running cold water over it first!

I did exactly the same with a tinned chocolate sponge pudding that boiled dry in the saucepan...then exploded.

Scared the shit out of us and took 6 coats of paint to rectify ."

Why is it that food mishaps are just so funny?!

By *ot to giggleWoman 26 weeks ago

Coventry

trying to make an impression by cooking a meal! yea bad mistake.

Was really impressed with my Lemon méringue pie on a pastry base - watching people chewing and trying to smile as they ate it - well no one told me you had to cook the pastry base first !!!!

By *aomilatteCouple 26 weeks ago

Midlands

We were on our hotel balcony overlooking the Caribbean sea with nothing in sight and not overlooked. We started to get jiggy, 10 minutes later a little Tug boat came sailing past

St Leonards

Scared the shit out of us and took 6 coats of paint to rectify .

Why is it that food mishaps are just so funny?!"

I think some of it may be that food making still has an aura of "caring ritual" about it...so when it fucks up it becomes funnier?

Like a vicar farting at a church wedding...

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Weird funny shit happens to me all the time weekly ..I have regular bouts of numbness .

One of the most silly recently looking for somewhere to eat , seeing a co-op sign ., in a world of my own , walked in .....was only bloody co-op funeral care ..

St Leonards

"Weird funny shit happens to me all the time weekly ..I have regular bouts of numbness .

One of the most silly recently looking for somewhere to eat , seeing a co-op sign ., in a world of my own , walked in .....was only bloody co-op funeral care ..

"

By *carlett 44Woman 26 weeks ago

bootle

A good few yrs ago now wen my kids were very young I was out shopping. I had just been to get my child benefit lol n had taken my purse out of my bag. I walked into a shop with the pram and a lady knocked past me. I immediately felt for my purse and started screaming at her wen it wasn't in my bag. The poor lady was embarrassed as I'm screaming at her to give me my purse back only to look down n realise it was in my hand. I wish the ground wld have swallowed me whole lol

» Add a new message to this topic