FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Divorce red flags

Divorce red flags

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Chelmsford

If a friend you know is marrying a person who has three or more previous marriages then do you worry that they may be missing a red flag. Is it a red flag? Would 5 divorces be a red flag? What's going on here guys?

There is absolutely no news all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 26 weeks ago

chichester

Possibly yes. But people have to live and learn under their own steam

By *agerMorganMan 26 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Quite frankly, long as my mate is happy and is aware of everything then it’s not my concern.

By *sWyldWoman 26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Some people just can't be single.

Chelmsford

Well Tom has a friend on his fourth marriage and he is in his 30s.

By *icecouple561Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well Tom has a friend on his fourth marriage and he is in his 30s.

"

I would be a bit concerned but I wouldn't say anything.

Some people have had four serious relationships by the time they're in their thirties, they just haven't put a ring on it

By *immyinreadingMan 26 weeks ago

henley on thames

"Quite frankly, long as my mate is happy and is aware of everything then it’s not my concern. "

Agreed. I know someone who is going out with a bloke who has been married 5 times.

She knows this, so why should I feel I need to point it out? Nah. Her business, her life, her decision.

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

Friends of mine got divorced twice, and married twice.

To each other.

So don’t really know how to answer your question Tom but I thought I’d just put it out there.

By *olf and RedCouple 26 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

My mum was sadly widowed twice by the age of 50, so could quite easily have had 3 or more marriages. I wouldn’t see it as a red flag necessarily.

Red

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman 26 weeks ago

Chichester

Buyer beware!

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I'd be slightly more concerned if I had a friend that always referred to themselves in the third person.

A wedding? Nah, free food!

By *asterAndFuckToyCouple 26 weeks ago

Newport

A friend of ours has had no luck in marriage, she’s had 4 in total, first two died, one left her, now on her forth no fault of hers but depends on divorce reasons, nothing to do with you really

By *issmorganWoman 26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'd wonder why they kept getting married and what was going wrong tbh.

I've never wanted to get married, I'm happy living in sin. I think of I had one failed marriage it would be enough to put me off doing again.

I think some are more in love with being in love, than they are with their real life partners.

This might be the one though.

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan 26 weeks ago

Southend

"Friends of mine got divorced twice, and married twice.

To each other.

So don’t really know how to answer your question Tom but I thought I’d just put it out there."

Did they just want more wedding presents?

By *uri00620Woman 26 weeks ago

Croydon

As long as I don't get invites to the weddings then by all means crack on!

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

"Friends of mine got divorced twice, and married twice.

To each other.

So don’t really know how to answer your question Tom but I thought I’d just put it out there.

Did they just want more wedding presents?"

By *FeistyxWoman 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

My aunt has the “red flag” surrounding her, not by divorce, but the “till death do us part” as her past four marriages have ended with her husbands passing

By *dam1971Man 26 weeks ago

Bedford

"My aunt has the “red flag” surrounding her, not by divorce, but the “till death do us part” as her past four marriages have ended with her husbands passing "

That’s not a red flag, that’s an Agatha Christie plot

By *alcon77Man 26 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

Some people have an addiction to weddings.

"Well Tom has a friend on his fourth marriage and he is in his 30s.

"

Is Tom's friend now skint?

Chelmsford

"I'd be slightly more concerned if I had a friend that always referred to themselves in the third person.

A wedding? Nah, free food!

"

Will you be my friend

By *m3232Man 26 weeks ago

maidenhead

I would see it as a red flag. More importantly is how they behaved during it with how they treated the other person. As remember that could be you if it all goes tits up.

By *iCurvCPLCouple 26 weeks ago

Newport

"My aunt has the “red flag” surrounding her, not by divorce, but the “till death do us part” as her past four marriages have ended with her husbands passing

That’s not a red flag, that’s an Agatha Christie plot "

Hahaha facts

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

They have to decide based on their needs today, letting the past go.

By *endalshaggersCouple 26 weeks ago

Kendal

My sister is 34. She's had two divorces by now.

Maybe having a little bit of a midlife crisis trying to launch two new businesses from scratch, had her boobs done, and started an OF.

BUT so long as she's happy - which she wasn't really with either husband, that's the main thing.

Unless there's other big red flags or the exact same reason for previous divorces - eg stealing money or something like that - then no, not really anyone else's businesses bar the couple's.

C xoxo

By *a LunaWoman 26 weeks ago

South

"Some people just can't be single. "

This. And some folk discard others at the first sign of trouble, instead of working things out and making a go of it.

Why put up with Shiela and her slovenly ways when Donna who has been on Masterchef is single and ready to mingle etc.

By *FeistyxWoman 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"My aunt has the “red flag” surrounding her, not by divorce, but the “till death do us part” as her past four marriages have ended with her husbands passing

That’s not a red flag, that’s an Agatha Christie plot "

True hahaha

By *agnar73Man 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If a friend you know is marrying a person who has three or more previous marriages then do you worry that they may be missing a red flag. Is it a red flag? Would 5 divorces be a red flag? What's going on here guys?

There is absolutely no news all over the news"

I’m sure some people might be a red flag but some have been unlucky in love for different reasons.

Personally I don’t think I’ll be in a long term relationship again, but fair play to anyone that would get married again.

many people in the film industry seem to have failed marriages sometimes it takes time to find the right person to love

I do not believe it matters how many times you been married sometimes we have to abandon them for reasons.

Does it matter how many people you shag on fab?...No

ps..marriage is a business arrangement and I did it once never again

By *usie pTV/TS 26 weeks ago

taunton

If you are a guy going to hook up with a woman with several previous marriages I would suggest get in there asap she will have fleeced the previous hubbys of thier cash and have a good stash put away hopefully for you to have a cut off, vice versa girls steer clear he will be skint.

By *ex HolesMan 26 weeks ago

Up North

"If a friend you know is marrying a person who has three or more previous marriages then do you worry that they may be missing a red flag. Is it a red flag? Would 5 divorces be a red flag? What's going on here guys?

Depends if they were rich or not

By *immyinreadingMan 26 weeks ago

henley on thames

"If you are a guy going to hook up with a woman with several previous marriages I would suggest get in there asap she will have fleeced the previous hubbys of thier cash and have a good stash put away hopefully for you to have a cut off, vice versa girls steer clear he will be skint."

I think I can see a flaw in that plan. If she has fleeced 4 husbands, what do you think will happen to number 5? She will share the spoils with him?

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No , many people are happy to accept marriage might not be for life , it’s often still the right thing to do

By *ommander_StraxMan 26 weeks ago

Telford

Tricky one. I have friends who are on their third marriage, but it’s clear they just shouldn’t be married. Head case types even, with problems they need to solve first before getting with others.

But then I know people who divorced and it wasn’t really their fault as much as it was just incompatible? Things you can’t help but feel are ok, but over time turn into bigger problems?

Like I say, it’s a tricky one. We are all different, and we all have our moments. I’ve only been married once to my current wife, but I can see why (even as good as things are) things can be tricky at times.

By *usie pTV/TS 26 weeks ago

taunton

My ex sister in law has been married four times two of them to my brother silly sod, mind you they were/are both sex craved addicts, she is still on the hunt now at 73 has different boy friends all the time, but she is a lovely person.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

The most striking thing about this thread is every time I see it on the list, I initially read it as "Divorce Red Flaps".

Which is a whole other thing.

» Add a new message to this topic