FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men sharing their sexual quirks

Men sharing their sexual quirks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_reus OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Coventry

I've seen many, but never contributed to such threads (apart from kissing), as the impression I often get as I read the replies is that for the most part, women have no interest in hearing about them, and even find men who speak openly about these things a turn off.

I don't know if it's something men aren't expected to do, or if the women who actually are interested would prefer to discover such things for themselves, perhaps save up the intimacy.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 26 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

As a general rule, I want to know I'm interested in someone before I have any interest in knowing their kinks.

By *midnight-Woman 26 weeks ago

What do you class as a sexual quirk??

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Think it depends on who you message if you go full on into i wana do this do that etc will put off someone ?

"What do you class as a sexual quirk??

"

Asking the real questions

By *agnar73Man 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

That.

By *r_reus OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Coventry

"

Things like a man saying he enjoys being pegged and the like, it can refer to what they enjoy doing to women too.

By *eliWoman 26 weeks ago

I like men who can discuss their sexual quirks openly. In a pervy way I love reading the descriptions that some men put in to their answers.

Like if a man talks about his love of giving oral. How he likes to receive it.

I think swingers chat is generally filled with men so women are more likely to get fapped over, men ignored. In the lounge there have been quite a few threads where men have commented on their interests and women have replied with or

I have no issue with men discussing these things but unless you are meeting on mutual ground for a certain kink, some things should be discussed once some kind of relationship is formed rather than in the first message.

This is because men simp over women, and that takes over most of the threads publicly…

Continue to share your thoughts and answers op, Everyone else does.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

"....the impression I often get as I read the replies is that for the most part, women have no interest in hearing about them, and even find men who speak openly about these things a turn off.

Thoughts?"

I think the OP is onto something.

That thread I once did about having my prostate milked, dressed as Margaret Thatcher, covered in lady-piss and spreadeagled on the altar at St Paul's Cathedral - not one comment.

The be-vagina'd are a tough audience, for sure.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 26 weeks ago

Essex

Just because women don’t always comment, does not mean that we have no interest in hearing/reading about them in the forum.

I very much enjoy hearing what people enjoy. If it’s not to my taste then I can simply stop reading.

But fab being as it is, I’m massively reluctant to comment. As soon as I said ooh “that” sounds fun. My inbox would be full of men saying they love that act & would love to do such with me. What are you doing later etc…..

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

"Just because women don’t always comment, does not mean that we have no interest in hearing/reading about them in the forum.

I very much enjoy hearing what people enjoy. If it’s not to my taste then I can simply stop reading.

But fab being as it is, I’m massively reluctant to comment. As soon as I said ooh “that” sounds fun. My inbox would be full of men saying they love that act & would love to do such with me. What are you doing later etc…..

"

Ahhhh...I get it now Misty.

I think?

So what you're saying is every woman wants to be involved with my prostate/Thatcher/piss/St Paul's thing, but they have to protect their box from too much battering?

Makes sense now I think about it x

Essex

"Just because women don’t always comment, does not mean that we have no interest in hearing/reading about them in the forum.

Ahhhh...I get it now Misty.

I think?

So what you're saying is every woman wants to be involved with my prostate/Thatcher/piss/St Paul's thing, but they have to protect their box from too much battering?

Makes sense now I think about it x"

Precisely because then we’d miss out on the real

deal “st Paul saviour” in a sea of yellow fakery

“Oooh I like that too”. - do ye fuck!!

I get this is a swingers site and people can openly discuss their sexual quirks and kinks and what not. But a lot does put me off, not because of what it is, more the way it's presented. It seems done to gain attention at times, guys on the forums are very savvy to what women want to hear so they'll say exactly that.

For me, every guy doesn't need to know what I like unless I actually plan on doing it with you. But I'm boring like that.

Essex

"

For me, every guy doesn't need to know what I like unless I actually plan on doing it with you. But I'm boring like that.

"

Agreed. And I also don’t do every “thing” with every partner. Some people are more suited/good at some things. And the vibe is different.

So just because I do *that* with him doesn’t mean I’ll do it with you…

By *inkygentkentMan 26 weeks ago

Maidstone

I prefer to be at least a bit subtle about my quirks - occasionally I hit the jackpot with someone

By *rcoupleCouple 26 weeks ago

Mid Glam

"I get this is a swingers site and people can openly discuss their sexual quirks and kinks and what not. But a lot does put me off, not because of what it is, more the way it's presented. It seems done to gain attention at times, guys on the forums are very savvy to what women want to hear so they'll say exactly that.

"

Same here. In person is a better thing and far more likely to be a turn on.

In the forum/ messages it's a meh.

Either it's " I'll do you rotten" or excruciatingly detailed description.

By *acksparrow99Man 26 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"

Using a chicken instead of a feather

By *obilebottomMan 26 weeks ago

All over

The best meals I ever made are the ones with no recipe in front of me. Just plenty of inspiration, a bit of inquisitiveness and the desire to achieve the most satisfying meal with the ingedients I have and skills I have already acquired or willing to develop. Bon appetit

By *ellinever70Woman 26 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I usually find it off-putting when men spill the contents of their head

» Add a new message to this topic