FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kanye West/Ye

Kanye West/Ye

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zero OP   Man 26 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

Interesting news about Kanye West or Ye as he prefers to be known. A former employee is suing him for workplace mistreatment. Amongst the accusations the employee alleges that Ye -

Threatened to punch him in the face before copying Super Mario's voice and saying he's got another life

Went on a rant about Hitlers greatness and claimed the Holocaust was fake, then made staff watch The Batman in a meeting room on mute and in complete silence

Told employees if they got fat they would get fired

He wanted to introduce head shaving and being locked in cages as punishments at his Donda Academy

Threatened to go after the LGBTQ+ community next because "gay people are controlled by Bill Gates so they don't have population control"

Quite a wild read. I miss the College Dropout days of Kanye West.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't follow any news about him but if any of that is correct it sounds as if he needs help for mental health issues. It also sounds as if his staff need to be looking for alternative employment

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

West Suffer from bipolar scitzefrenia. This does not excuse his recent actions. He in the past had been verry very open about it. The advice a rational person would give him is to take his medication and restart talking therapies again.

And stop it with the irrational nonsense which is hurting his clothing company.

"West Suffer from bipolar scitzefrenia. This does not excuse his recent actions. He in the past had been verry very open about it. The advice a rational person would give him is to take his medication and restart talking therapies again.

And stop it with the irrational nonsense which is hurting his clothing company. "

Stop surrounding himself with yes men would be a good start too.

By *tylebender03Man 26 weeks ago

Manchester

I was the biggest Kanye fans in the 00’s, his first 3 albums classic. These days I have him on mute on social media. He’s fallen off bad, the music has been trash for best part of a decade. It’s a bad mix of Ego and mental Illness

By *glyBettyTV/TS 26 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

"Threatened to punch him in the face BEFORE COPYING SUPER MARIO'S VOICE and saying he's got another life"

()

By *lue RascalMan 26 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

I don’t like the bloke but I rate the Mario joke

By *mber SkiesWoman 26 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I’m a big fan of his music anything else he needs some help who the hell parades there wife around practically naked even

By *r_reusMan 26 weeks ago

Coventry

"Threatened to punch him in the face before copying Super Mario's voice and saying he's got another life"

Ye then ate a mushroom, doubled in size and attempted to jump on the employee

"Threatened to punch him in the face before copying Super Mario's voice and saying he's got another life

Ye then ate a mushroom, doubled in size and attempted to jump on the employee"

I should add that the employee said West did the jump pose as he made the joke.

By *icolerobbieCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

[Removed by poster at 04/04/24 16:31:06]

By *icolerobbieCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

"Threatened to punch him in the face before copying Super Mario's voice and saying he's got another life

I should add that the employee said West did the jump pose as he made the joke."

As long a gorilla didn’t grab his girlfriend and run off with her whilst throwing barrels at him!

By *glyBettyTV/TS 26 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I should add that the employee said West did the jump pose as he made the joke.

As long a gorilla didn’t grab his girlfriend and run off with her whilst throwing barrels at him!"

Kanye then left the office in an undersized "kart" like vehicle, but careered off into some hedgerows a few streets away after running over a discarded banana peel.

By *ools and the brainCouple 26 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Just another oversized ego out of control.

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"West Suffer from bipolar scitzefrenia. This does not excuse his recent actions. He in the past had been verry very open about it. The advice a rational person would give him is to take his medication and restart talking therapies again.

Stop surrounding himself with yes men would be a good start too."

I fully agree. I swear there were a ton of far right tired so we're all to willing to exploit him better he is vulnerable.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 26 weeks ago

chichester

He has gone full tropic thunder in real life

By *partharmonyCouple 26 weeks ago

Ruislip

I'd have thought if anybody has population control it would be gay men (only in terms of reproduction I mean).

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

Stop surrounding himself with yes men would be a good start too.

I fully agree. I swear there were a ton of far right tired so we're all to willing to exploit him better he is vulnerable."

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I meant:

I fully agree. I swear there were a ton of far right wingers who are far too Willing to exploit him as he is vulnerable.

» Add a new message to this topic