FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things you have never done and wish too ?

Things you have never done and wish too ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I come from a family of singers my dad and grandad and aunties ... its in me to sing and I have felt nervous singing in front of people feeling I would not be that good .......... so I am going to have singing lessons in the months to come . I maybe could be a country singer like dad , lolol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With I'd become either a embalmer or anatomical pathology technician (morbid I know) but wanted to do it and never did and now feel to old to go back and study

And for years been looking at lovely gardens and thinking oo I wish I had one well ... this year I am going to start making one .. with flowers and even veg and herbs a old fashioned garden boxes cut into shape .. old fashioned plants , That will go with my old house .

Fuck Salma Hayek

My hubby has always want to do a parachute jump , I think he, s mad lol , so I, ve booked it for his birthday prezzie , he knows too and cant, t wait to jump out of a plane

"My hubby has always want to do a parachute jump , I think he, s mad lol , so I, ve booked it for his birthday prezzie , he knows too and cant, t wait to jump out of a plane "

That what mr wants to do aswell and to go sky diving

"My hubby has always want to do a parachute jump , I think he, s mad lol , so I, ve booked it for his birthday prezzie , he knows too and cant, t wait to jump out of a plane "
some of my family done that and loved it. My sons doing it in july for 21st birthday , lol I think thay are mad too .

It's the best thing I have ever done! I did it in Australia and landed on rainbow beach it was unbelievable!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would love to have been able to go to university, in fact its my only regret in life

Mrs paid for me to have Muff diving lessons

"I would love to have been able to go to university, in fact its my only regret in life"
Well you go for it xxxx and I will look out for the post saying when . xxxx

Never to late to go to Uni

"Mrs paid for me to have Muff diving lessons "

In Ireland? There is a town on The west coast called Muff and they do have a diving club!

"My hubby has always want to do a parachute jump , I think he, s mad lol , so I, ve booked it for his birthday prezzie , he knows too and cant, t wait to jump out of a plane

It's the best thing I have ever done! I did it in Australia and landed on rainbow beach it was unbelievable! "

I cant do highs well and moving plane I would freak out ,lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I would love to have been able to go to university, in fact its my only regret in life"

its never too late Diamond, look at access courses etc. i love learning and would do NVQ's etc at work but as i have a degree i ont gt any funding for them

our Son went to Uni as parents we were so proud of him on his Graduation day, now he's back to his teaching course

"I would love to have been able to go to university, in fact its my only regret in life

its never too late Diamond, look at access courses etc. i love learning and would do NVQ's etc at work but as i have a degree i ont gt any funding for them "

Ive got the qualifications to go, i had a place at my first choice course at my first university choice. I became to unwell to go. A couple of years ago i tried to do open university and freaked out at the first seminar

[Removed by poster at 24/03/13 11:32:54]

"My hubby has always want to do a parachute jump , I think he, s mad lol , so I, ve booked it for his birthday prezzie , he knows too and cant, t wait to jump out of a plane

It's the best thing I have ever done! I did it in Australia and landed on rainbow beach it was unbelievable! I cant do highs well and moving plane I would freak out ,lol "

I hate heights! It was a small plane where you could only fit me my mate, the two guys strapped to our back and the pilot. I had to open the door and dangle my legs out then stand on the wheel when we jumped out. I was terrified!

Once you're out and falling its the best feeling ever!

It's the best thing I have ever done! I did it in Australia and landed on rainbow beach it was unbelievable! I cant do highs well and moving plane I would freak out ,lol

I hate heights! It was a small plane where you could only fit me my mate, the two guys strapped to our back and the pilot. I had to open the door and dangle my legs out then stand on the wheel when we jumped out. I was terrified!

Once you're out and falling its the best feeling ever! "

tell you I would be sick , lol falling to the ground oooo no xxx

» Add a new message to this topic