FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging - what does the term mean to you?

Swinging - what does the term mean to you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveToPlay. OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey you lovely bunch

So as the title says....

Swinging- what does the term mean to you?

Looking for singles and couples interpretations of what the fundamentals of swinging are to you.

S xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_reusMan 26 weeks ago

Coventry

When an outside kinetic force is applied to one side of an anchored fulcrum resulting in a diminishing motion of dimensional movement.

By *enrietteandSamCouple 26 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Putting your upside down pampas grass in a bowl.

Yorkshire

"When an outside kinetic force is applied to one side of an anchored fulcrum resulting in a diminishing motion of dimensional movement."

I like this answer

By *oeBeansMan 26 weeks ago

Derby

I always thought the term applied more to couples who look for other couples or singles to join them. I'm not really sure single people can be classed as swingers but they can become part of a swinger's dynamic... Does that make sense? Probably not. Is it contradictory? Maybe it is. But that's my interpretation of it anyway

Yorkshire

"I always thought the term applied more to couples who look for other couples or singles to join them. I'm not really sure single people can be classed as swingers but they can become part of a swinger's dynamic... Does that make sense? Probably not. Is it contradictory? Maybe it is. But that's my interpretation of it anyway "

I don't find this contradictory, more a good take on the difference between the couple and single dynamic

Derby

"I always thought the term applied more to couples who look for other couples or singles to join them. I'm not really sure single people can be classed as swingers but they can become part of a swinger's dynamic... Does that make sense? Probably not. Is it contradictory? Maybe it is. But that's my interpretation of it anyway

I don't find this contradictory, more a good take on the difference between the couple and single dynamic "

Thank you! That's just from my perspective anyway from the "outside" looking in. For single women and couples, their definitions may be different

Yorkshire

"I always thought the term applied more to couples who look for other couples or singles to join them. I'm not really sure single people can be classed as swingers but they can become part of a swinger's dynamic... Does that make sense? Probably not. Is it contradictory? Maybe it is. But that's my interpretation of it anyway

I don't find this contradictory, more a good take on the difference between the couple and single dynamic

Thank you! That's just from my perspective anyway from the "outside" looking in. For single women and couples, their definitions may be different "

Absolutely- there are no rules in my eyes with the term 'swinging' I get the basis of it but everyone in entitled to their own interpretation

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Being on here for me is just sex without commitment and feelings.

By *hoirCouple 26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

For us it's good friends you make that you can also have sex with, the friendships are made stronger because of the more intimate knowledge of each other.

C and I grew up with swingers, our parents had lots of friends that became "Aunties and Uncles" those are the kind of relationships we're also looking for.

P

By *urbo TedMan 26 weeks ago

Stansted

Enough excitement so there is that moment when everything seems to stop and your breath gets taken away, as you've pushed as hard as you can with your legs and the swing goes high enough so the chains slack and it feels like you're floating for a moment.

Swinging history lessons..

The wife swapping

Yorkshire

"Enough excitement so there is that moment when everything seems to stop and your breath gets taken away, as you've pushed as hard as you can with your legs and the swing goes high enough so the chains slack and it feels like you're floating for a moment.

"

Yorkshire

"Being on here for me is just sex without commitment and feelings.

"

100% although won't lie there was this one hot guy who got my feels...

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 26 weeks ago

Essex

Swinging is what my tits to if you bang me hard enough

By *obilebottomMan 26 weeks ago

All over

Is it the move with a rhythmic swaying gait or the music played with a flowing but vigorous rhythm?

Sorry for being silly

Yorkshire

"Swinging is what my tits to if you bang me hard enough "

Yorkshire

"Is it the move with a rhythmic swaying gait or the music played with a flowing but vigorous rhythm?

Sorry for being silly "

Haha never apologise for being silly

100% although won't lie there was this one hot guy who got my feels... "

Always ends in heartache, one way or another.

By *ripfillMan 26 weeks ago

havant

"Hey you lovely bunch

So as the title says....

Swinging- what does the term mean to you?

Looking for singles and couples interpretations of what the fundamentals of swinging are to you.

S xxx

For me I think it’s about being non judgmental

There is space for everyone -

"

By *ife NinjaMan 26 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Fun, friendship, sex

By *icolerobbieCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

For us, we can only speak from a couples perspective. We class swingers as couples who wish to swap partners. Singles who wish to engage in threesomes or more somes with others.

I wouldn’t class singles looking for other singles as swingers and most of those people don’t describe themselves as swingers or want to be swingers.

The thing is, although called fab swingers , it’s a site open to all to use as they see fit, not to pigeon hole people.

I’m sure we can all coexist just nicely.

Derby

100% although won't lie there was this one hot guy who got my feels...

Always ends in heartache, one way or another. "

That's the spirit!

Three or more at one time or couples fuccin couples

Sex without commitment..NSA FWB

whatever you chose

Be happy either way

By *ellhungvweMan 26 weeks ago

Cheltenham

For me it is mainly helping a husband out by taking his wife off his hands for a few hours so he can have a break - I like to think of it as more of a marriage maintenance service.

Plus the occasional gangbang or two.

By *ornycougaWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

My interpretation is that it is people who are non-monogamous and who engage in group sexual activity (three or more).

Stroking your wives forehead whilst she gets her beef patty turned into Corned Beef.

Couples who are looking for someone to join their sex lives.

Singles who don’t mind an open relationship with others that don’t mind an open relationship.

By *lderflowerappleWoman 26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"For us it's good friends you make that you can also have sex with, the friendships are made stronger because of the more intimate knowledge of each other.

C and I grew up with swingers, our parents had lots of friends that became "Aunties and Uncles" those are the kind of relationships we're also looking for.

P"

As a single person this is exactly how I view swinging as well. Good friends that I can have intimacy with as well as that other great friend stuff.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Worcester

For me a swinger is someone who engages with the swing lifestyle.

It’s not just about threesomes or open relationships, but about getting out and about and meeting other swingers, going to clubs, socials, parties, all that kind of stuff.

If you only ever meet people in private and you don’t have (or want) a network of friends in the scene you’re not really swingers you’re just non-monogamous people. And that’s fine - there’s no shame in just being non-mono.

It’s a bit like… I’m not really a hockey player if I don’t engage in training and playing with a team. I might do some drills in my back garden, I might own all the kit, but if I’m not actually engaging in it with a team or club then I’m not a hockey player.

By *irldnCouple 26 weeks ago

Brighton

I (Mr) have “swung” in two relationships and as a single guy in between.

The dynamics are obviously very different but for the period I was single I still classed myself as a “swinger”. As a single I dated and had one night stands, had FWB but didn’t see that as swinging. But I did meet couples and go to clubs and for me that was swinging.

I think a lot of singles use sites like this for “easy” no commitment sex one-on-one. No problem with that all and go enjoy. Personally I think of those same singles also meet couples for threesomes or go to parties/clubs to get involved in any combo of group sex, then I’d say they were swingers.

Couples who play with others, be that singles, couples, groups in any combo are swingers in my book. Within that there are so many permutations but I would say they all count as swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic