FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you been involved in am accident that wasn't your fault

Have you been involved in am accident that wasn't your fault

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_turtle_moves OP   Man 26 weeks ago

york

I appear to have received 2 cracked ribs today as part of a work training day.

What's the worst injury you've had at work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exxyyDy11Man 26 weeks ago

North West

I work for the emergency services. So worst injuries I have had was a woman who I was trying to help, she pushed her head back against my face for some stupid reason and I broke my nose. Another one, a guy threw a door off its hinges at me and my colleague. I caught the door, but realised one of my knuckles was popping out my hand. Pain was unbearable. Yeah crazy stuff.

By *a LunaWoman 26 weeks ago

South

I got run over.

I was an office junior working in Cardiff and one of my jobs was to take the banking to the Bank, which was quite a bloody walk from our office.

Thankfully the banking had been done before I got run over. Was looked after by a AA man until ambulance arrived. Was taken off by Ambulance to Hospital and one of the bosses came to the Hospital to get the paying in book from me. I was off work for 6 weeks.

By *icketToRudeCouple 26 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Thumb nail was completely ripped off in a lathe and nearly flaked out from the pain of that one but had to lock the workshop up before I could leave.

Craning a 250kg steel fabrication over the side of a steel rail in the side of a bridge and a colleague let it slip out the sling and crushed my finger bergen the rail and fabrication... took a good ten minutes before I dare take the glove off and assess the damage... thankfully pretty much in tact and still able to put it to good use now -Mr

By *uvery30Woman 26 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

I electrocuted my self one gardening .

Wasn't painful at the time as I had killed every nerve in my thumb . But the wire was over my lag so I had muscle damage it that and that really hurt.

Spent a week in hospital was only when the nerves grow back the pain was bad

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

I put my hand in a circular saw

By *rAitchMan 26 weeks ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Got run over by a fork lift truck weighing 6 tons. It crushed my steel toecap boot and folded my foot in half lengthways. Broke almost every bone on my foot, as well as my leg. Was off work 10 months. That was 24 years ago, and I still walk with a limp.

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

No but I’ve seen a few bad ones when I was a first aider. We had people cutting the plastic shielding off huge cable assemblies with Stanley knives, they would often appear in my office with thumbs hanging off

» Add a new message to this topic