FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Apocalypse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_reus OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Coventry

Just think your general sort of fantasy civilisation ending event where people are turning into monsters in the street and eating one another.

How do you like your chances?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman 26 weeks ago

La La Land

In what way are we eating one another?

By *allandathleticMan 26 weeks ago

Asgard

"In what way are we eating one another? "

I'll start at the nape of your neck and work my way down your spine to your arse?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

If it happens when I’m at home, I could survive for a while. Grab some heavy equipment from the neighbouring farms. Fortify the place. Build a fence/wall. Could be pretty self-sufficient for a while if I turned veggie.

If it happens while I’m at work, in the middle of the city centre, I’m fucked. Dead within an hour.

By *ild_oatsMan 26 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

Zombies tend toget a bad rap in film and fiction narratives, focusing on the negative aspects which leads to the poor treatment of these misunderstood creatures.

To show you care ….

I propose that today should be national hug a zombie day….

By *lue RascalMan 26 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

I would enjoy being Negan for a bit. Have you all lined up on your knees seeing who gets the honour of having their head smashed in.

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo…

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Have you seen those horror films where the woman is running through the woods and you know she’s going to trip over a branch, fall and get killed?

That’s me. I wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I think I'd last a while. I don't take milk. I've got chickens and a veggie patch. And I'm quite sure if I shut my gate, zombies won't get in.

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple 26 weeks ago

Sunderland

I think we'd last a long time. My worry is Mrs not knowing the difference between zombies and non zombies so would just kill everyone we meet. And frankly that would ruin our chances of play time

By *eavilMan 26 weeks ago

Stalybridge

Rochdale during a weekday is a good place to practice zombie survival tactics. No braining eating just yet but lots of shuffling brain dead types.

By *2000ManMan 26 weeks ago

Worthing

I've seen every episode of the Walking Dead so my chances seem good with hints and tips picked up.

By *tephanjMan 26 weeks ago

Kettering

Just remember go for the head the one on there shoulders. I'm quite good with a sling shot

By *ora the explorerWoman 26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Have you seen those horror films where the woman is running through the woods and you know she’s going to trip over a branch, fall and get killed?

That’s me. I wouldn’t last 5 minutes. "

. Me too

By *rill PhilMan 26 weeks ago

Crediton

I have a contingency plan for exactly this event. I predict I would be able to survive for at least two years if there were no major incidents

By *cnugatugMan 26 weeks ago

Chatham

If it's a zombie apocalypse I feel like I can handle myself been playing zombie games and watching zombie films/TV series for years I feel like I'm prepared for it

By *lue RascalMan 26 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"I think I'd last a while. I don't take milk. I've got chickens and a veggie patch. And I'm quite sure if I shut my gate, zombies won't get in. "

You might be onto something here Emma.. I always thought destruction of the brain was the only surefire way to neutralize a zombie. I never considered shutting a gate

» Add a new message to this topic