FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not looking for single guys...

Not looking for single guys...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rpeggio OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Baughurst

In the 'Looking for' section of many couples and women profiles I have seen:

"Not looking for single guys. Couples (MF) Couples (MM) Couples (FF) Men Women TV/TS aged XX to YY only."

Don't get it. If not looking for single guys, how to interpret that they are looking for single men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman 26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I know the answer to this but I’ve forgotten .

It’s something to do with something you click on “looking for” or “my details” I think.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 26 weeks ago

A lot of people don’t read the small print and the ones that do still chance their luck as some couples say they don’t meet single men just to keep the messages down

By *ight My FireMan 26 weeks ago

Manchester

I love a "Single men - we will find you"! Alright Mr and Mrs Liam Neeson, I'm still waiting

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 26 weeks ago

Leeds

Who knows, the only wayto know for sure is to ask those folks why

By *illan-KillashMan 26 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I love a "Single men - we will find you"! Alright Mr and Mrs Liam Neeson, I'm still waiting "

Only if they have a certain set of skills though.

By *allandathleticMan 26 weeks ago

Asgard

"I love a "Single men - we will find you"! Alright Mr and Mrs Liam Neeson, I'm still waiting "

"I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for a single guy, I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your (not single guys firewall down) now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fuck you"

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

They ticked men in the “looking for” section but opted out from men messaging them, therefore they won’t be getting messages from men but still looking for them, hope it makes sense.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Also those “not looking for single guys” who’s verifications are mostly given by single guys ???

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I love a "Single men - we will find you"! Alright Mr and Mrs Liam Neeson, I'm still waiting

Only if they have a certain set of skills though. "

Winner!

By *red333Man 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"In the 'Looking for' section of many couples and women profiles I have seen:

"Not looking for single guys. Couples (MF) Couples (MM) Couples (FF) Men Women TV/TS aged XX to YY only."

Don't get it. If not looking for single guys, how to interpret that they are looking for single men?

"

what are you asking? Couples tend to look for single guys themselves to cut down on messages, not that anybody reads profiles

Baughurst

"I know the answer to this but I’ve forgotten .

It’s something to do with something you click on “looking for” or “my details” I think. "

I know how this is technically possible and what options to click to achieve this. My actual question is: after reading such profile, is it ok for a single man to speck said couple or single woman?

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 26 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I love a "Single men - we will find you"! Alright Mr and Mrs Liam Neeson, I'm still waiting

"I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for a single guy, I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your (not single guys firewall down) now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fuck you""

And joint winner .

By *red333Man 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I know the answer to this but I’ve forgotten .

It’s something to do with something you click on “looking for” or “my details” I think.

I know how this is technically possible and what options to click to achieve this. My actual question is: after reading such profile, is it ok for a single man to speck said couple or single woman?"

to speck?

Baughurst

"They ticked men in the “looking for” section but opted out from men messaging them, therefore they won’t be getting messages from men but still looking for them, hope it makes sense.

"

__

Ah... Eureka. That's it. Now it makes perfect sense to me.

So men won't be able to message but the profile can reach out to men. Thank you!

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

"They ticked men in the “looking for” section but opted out from men messaging them, therefore they won’t be getting messages from men but still looking for them, hope it makes sense.

__

Ah... Eureka. That's it. Now it makes perfect sense to me.

So men won't be able to message but the profile can reach out to men. Thank you!"

You’re welcome. Another thing to note, the profile with this filter on won’t be seeing men who have looked at them. Men will be still looking but the profile won’t see who and the profile views will significantly drop, for those who that matters.

By *ora the explorerWoman 26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"

That’s it! Knew there was a way. Just couldn’t remember how you did it

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave

By *unandgigglesCouple 26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We have in our profile that we’re not looking for single guys-A , because we’re sick of guys messaging thinking they’re only speaking to the female

B, we’re sick of messages saying meet me now, I’m going to fuck you better than your man , I want to meet you but not your man

C , when we politely say no thanks we get a barrage of messages asking, what’s wrong with me , I have a big cock don’t you want it , don’t you fancy me , ect ect

It gets a bit much and that’s not what we’re here for,

B&p

By *ight My FireMan 26 weeks ago

Manchester

Seems a lot of men on here don't do themselves any favours! I wonder if the desperate hounding of uninterested people has ever paid off for them... unlikely.

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think I have (or have had) this contradiction. This is what it means.

The people you select in "looking for" show up as looking for. So if I'm looking for men, it will say "men".

Independently of this, if you turn on your filter so single guys cannot message you, the same section will show "not looking for single guys".

So a person with what you're describing is looking for men, but doesn't want them to message them.

» Add a new message to this topic