FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does it still feel good?

Does it still feel good?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 26 weeks ago

London

Not sex silly!

Getting fabs or KIND messages from people who aren't your type at all? Do you mind if someone you couldn't care less for is having orgasms looking at your pics? Or could you even describe it as still ego boosting?

What's your thoughts fabbers?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inAndTonic21Couple 26 weeks ago

Merseyside

Most people we chatted too are nice people and I think it’s nice to be kind via non sexual messages - any decent messages are well received here

By *asisfan25Man 26 weeks ago

Essex

"Most people we chatted too are nice people and I think it’s nice to be kind via non sexual messages - any decent messages are well received here "
I’m below your age range so can’t message but wanted to say you’re both wonderful people and have a great day

By *oiluvfunMan 26 weeks ago

Penrith

98% of the attention to my profile comes from men, or TV/CD’s. I welcome any, and all appreciation though

By *allandathleticMan 26 weeks ago

Asgard

I like knowing men wank over me... in a none gay/straight way.

By *ablo minibar123Woman 26 weeks ago

I don't mind but wouldn't say it's an ego boost, more water off a ducks back.

By *viatrixWoman 26 weeks ago

Redhill

I always enjoy receiving compliments.

Essex

"I always enjoy receiving compliments. "
You’re beautiful inside and out

By *oeBeansMan 26 weeks ago

Derby

I think it's definitely ego boosting for me, but I don't post photos in the hope it gets Fabs because it'll just lead to disappointment if it doesn't get as many as I think it should. It is a nice feeling though when you do get quite a few regardless of who they're from

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

It makes life worth living.

All I've worked for and done in my life, being appreciated by some random horny dude that I will never meet just trumps it all.

By *bxanfCouple 26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Its always nice to get compliments.

As long as they arent being weird about it or trying to show us we aint fissed.

By *oeBeansMan 26 weeks ago

Derby

"It makes life worth living.

All I've worked for and done in my life, being appreciated by some random horny dude that I will never meet just trumps it all."

You're welcome

All I've worked for and done in my life, being appreciated by some random horny dude that I will never meet just trumps it all.

You're welcome "

Thanks random horny dude.

Asgard

"

Such a stunner.

Freakishly tall and Hairy.

When do you wanna meet?

By *ornycougaWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I regularly get lovely messages from men, women and couples who aren't looking for anything other than to give a compliment. It always warms the cockles of my frozen heart and (almost) cancels out the usual filth and banality

By *ubikslongswordMan 26 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Yeh I always smile when someone appreciates my pics etc, even if more often than not it's guys

Asgard

"I regularly get lovely messages from men, women and couples who aren't looking for anything other than to give a compliment. It always warms the cockles of my frozen heart and (almost) cancels out the usual filth and banality"

*deletes his private message*

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

I’m 100% straight but I do appreciate messages, words of advice and fabs from women. It’s definitely not an ego boost thing, more of a solidarity thing, for the lack of a better word.

Couldn't care less about compliments from strangers, they aren't genuine and always self motivated.

By *ust want fun 888Man 26 weeks ago

nearby

Before joining this website, I never ever thought I would upload anything to the Internet of me, but I have found, I know I no oil painting, but I have found it turns me on that people may be playing while watching me

Essex

"Couldn't care less about compliments from strangers, they aren't genuine and always self motivated. "
I just enjoy being kind to people

By *iss.Bella.Woman 26 weeks ago

North Wales

Genuine compliments are always lovely

The majority are said in the hopes of getting in with a chance of a quick shag. Then sometimes you get a really kind genuine message and that makes you smile

Nope. I prefer people I like to have orgasms over me…

By *ora the explorerWoman 26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Couldn't care less about compliments from strangers, they aren't genuine and always self motivated. "

I totally agree. And I don’t mean that in a nasty way. A fab/message/wink has never made me feel good or boosted my ego at all. However yesterday I got a lovely message from someone I’ve known on here for a while and that was lovely and cheered me up. As for random strangers on here for sex though, nope.

By *ickshawedCouple 26 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Nope. I prefer people I like to have orgasms over me… "

That sounds messy...

By *educing_EmCouple 26 weeks ago

Tipperary

No I rarely even look at fabs anymore

It's nice knowing some guy's like them never say they wank over them though

I mean, yeah, or I wouldn’t upload any pictures. It’s nice for them to be appreciated.

I don’t want to know that some random guy is having a wank over them though. And I don’t care for most of the "no hidden agenda" messages sending compliments.

London

"

I mean that sock pic

But we will meet so its ok!

London

"I mean, yeah, or I wouldn’t upload any pictures. It’s nice for them to be appreciated.

I don’t want to know that some random guy is having a wank over them though. And I don’t care for most of the "no hidden agenda" messages sending compliments. "

It's ok I just sit and stare at yours and twitch a little but keep my hands firmly on the desk!

"I mean, yeah, or I wouldn’t upload any pictures. It’s nice for them to be appreciated.

I don’t want to know that some random guy is having a wank over them though. And I don’t care for most of the "no hidden agenda" messages sending compliments.

It's ok I just sit and stare at yours and twitch a little but keep my hands firmly on the desk!"

Good boy!

By *r SensualMan 26 weeks ago

London

Much prefer to receive a compliment from someone in person, or that I’ve built/have an existing connection with.

Yes it’s nice to see my pictures fabbed and very flattering but nothing that just that. Approval/validation from people I don’t like that isn’t the be all and end all for me.

The same way I don’t and won’t be giving out compliments to all and sundry blowing smoke up their arse. If I see something I like on here, will just fab the pic and keep it moving

"Nope. I prefer people I like to have orgasms over me…

That sounds messy..."

You didn’t say no though.

I mean that sock pic

But we will meet so its ok!"

Don't know where...

Don't know when...

By *aizyWoman 26 weeks ago

west midlands

Fabs are nice if I didn't want them I wouldn't post pics. Compliments from someone I've never even spoken to before doesn't do anything for me tbh, and I really don't need to know some random bloke is wanking over my pics, not sure what I'm supposed to do with that info!

By *a LunaWoman 26 weeks ago

South

I only post my pics for that one guy in Durham.

You’re welcome Eric! Enjoy!!

London

It's ok I just sit and stare at yours and twitch a little but keep my hands firmly on the desk!

Good boy! "

Jokes I wank really

By *icecouple561Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not an ego boost but it's nice to be noticed. If we didn't like it we'd have one generic picture, pack away the chains and fish nets for private viewing only and draw the metaphorical profile curtains

By *izandpaulCouple 26 weeks ago

merseyside

Not really interested unless it may end with a real meet.

If the meet doesn't end with a sexual content but we have had a good night socially, that's fine.

Not interested in chatting but do understand some folks come on her just to chat.

Good boy!

Jokes I wank really"

*shakes fist*

Good boy!

Jokes I wank really

*shakes fist* "

*Brucey opens fist and inserts penis*

Carry on

Good boy!

Jokes I wank really

*shakes fist*

Carry on"

I’m not liable for any injury’s caused.

London

Good boy!

Jokes I wank really

*shakes fist*

Carry on

I’m not liable for any injury’s caused. "

I know how not to injure my penis shiv!

Now daydreaming of you and coyote anyway. That's worth a' penis pumpin'!

By *atnip make me purrWoman 26 weeks ago

Reading

By *he turned me GreyCouple 26 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Compliments from strangers on the Internet on a swingers site, where people are looking for one thing, are kind of loaded and one-sided... saying that if they want to flick their bean, or stroke their cock, to the point of friction burn...over some pics wank away.

Mr

By *BWLOVER1965Man 26 weeks ago

My Own Little World

"Not sex silly!

Getting fabs or KIND messages from people who aren't your type at all? Do you mind if someone you couldn't care less for is having orgasms looking at your pics? Or could you even describe it as still ego boosting?

What's your thoughts fabbers?!"

Don’t get any

To old now

» Add a new message to this topic