FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naturism

Naturism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oftandgentle OP   Man 26 weeks ago

South London

Are there any naturists in the group?

Or more previously, any London Naturists?

Having no beaches nearby, London is a lonely place for naturists, I have found.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple 26 weeks ago

Ruislip

Yes, and we're members of a club near us with fantastic grounds and facilities.

South London

"Yes, and we're members of a club near us with fantastic grounds and facilities. "

Ah, cool.

Nearest one to me is The Naturist Foundation, which is great in the summer months and there is the White House, which, disappointingly, are not taking on new members.

Where is the one you go to and is it suitable for day visits?

Ruislip

"Yes, and we're members of a club near us with fantastic grounds and facilities.

Ah, cool.

Nearest one to me is The Naturist Foundation, which is great in the summer months and there is the White House, which, disappointingly, are not taking on new members.

Where is the one you go to and is it suitable for day visits?"

We wouldn't name it on a public swinging forum such as this.

We tried the White House. It's quite amusing that the grounds are at a 45° angle all the way along because it's on the side of a hill. The outdoor pool is the best we've ever seen at a naturist establishment.

We haven't tried the Naturist Foundation yet. I hope we get to it some time.

By *undee2Man 26 weeks ago

Dundee

I have been a naturist most of my life. I have walked the local hills naked, most days, most weathers for many years. It is not sexual but it is sensual.

South London

"Yes, and we're members of a club near us with fantastic grounds and facilities.

Ah, cool.

We tried the White House. It's quite amusing that the grounds are at a 45° angle all the way along because it's on the side of a hill. The outdoor pool is the best we've ever seen at a naturist establishment.

We haven't tried the Naturist Foundation yet. I hope we get to it some time. "

Would you mind if I asked privately? I know this is a swinging site, but I'd love to find places to go that cater for naturism, rather than just swinging venues. TIA

South London

"I have been a naturist most of my life. I have walked the local hills naked, most days, most weathers for many years. It is not sexual but it is sensual."
Sounds great. I enjoy walking, so to be able to walk in tje nude, without being arrested would be fantastic. I'm a bit body conscious, so walking amongst clothed people wouldn't work for me.

Ruislip

Ah, cool.

Would you mind if I asked privately? I know this is a swinging site, but I'd love to find places to go that cater for naturism, rather than just swinging venues. TIA

"

I wouldn't give that info on a swinging site to somebody I don't know. There are a few in this area and you can find them with an Internet search.

South London

Ah, cool.

I wouldn't give that info on a swinging site to somebody I don't know. There are a few in this area and you can find them with an Internet search. "

No problem. I intend to venture out a bit more this summer. I'll use Google to find places and read reviews. Just want to avoid places like Rios and Eureka. The BN website looks quite informative.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 26 weeks ago

ashford

I grew up a naturist my dad owned a naturist club but no it's not for me! X

South London

"I grew up a naturist my dad owned a naturist club but no it's not for me! X"

Do feel you had to much of it growing up? Most people I've met that were brought up with it, seem to have continued, unless meeting a partner that were against it.

ashford

"I grew up a naturist my dad owned a naturist club but no it's not for me! X

Do feel you had to much of it growing up? Most people I've met that were brought up with it, seem to have continued, unless meeting a partner that were against it.

"

No just the fact there were let's say unsavory people in them back in them long ago days! Probably still are? I certainly think it's not a good environment for minors! Apart for the not so nice people! I didn't like seeing them old saggy bodies at that age! X

South London

"I grew up a naturist my dad owned a naturist club but no it's not for me! X

No just the fact there were let's say unsavory people in them back in them long ago days! Probably still are? I certainly think it's not a good environment for minors! Apart for the not so nice people! I didn't like seeing them old saggy bodies at that age! X"

I can see that. I don't get public 'family' nudity. No problem with own family, but not when people without minors are there. It should be family's or adult singles, in my opinion.

By *ango0505Woman 26 weeks ago

Dumfries

Enjoyed many a naturist camping holidays xx

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

We looking to find a club this spring, our first times as naturalists

By *ARKblondeCouple 26 weeks ago

london

"

I wouldn't give that info on a swinging site to somebody I don't know. There are a few in this area and you can find them with an Internet search. "

The one I suspect you guys go to has been mentioned by name on here a fair few times, the last thread was advertising their open day in March...mind you, there are only a few in the area, so not hard to find on a search anyway

Dundee

"We looking to find a club this spring, our first times as naturalists "

Eh. Make sure that you select the right club. There is a bit of a difference between naturists and naturalists. You might finish David Attenborough off if you walked in naked.

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 03/04/24 10:32:40]

Dundee

"I have been a naturist most of my life. I have walked the local hills naked, most days, most weathers for many years. It is not sexual but it is sensual. Sounds great. I enjoy walking, so to be able to walk in tje nude, without being arrested would be fantastic. I'm a bit body conscious, so walking amongst clothed people wouldn't work for me."

I don't know if you are aware that "simple public nudity in pursuit of a lawful activity is not illegal".

So, as hill walking is a lawful activity then there is not a problem in me being naked. The UK College of Policing (they determine guidance) stated in 2018 that being naked in your home, garden, beaches, swimming and walking are activities that they approve of among others.

That said, commonsense applies. There are three caveats, all of which apply to clothed as well as unclothed. The first is mental health, you could be arrested for your own safety. The second is sexual activity. The third is behaviour intended to cause fear and alarm. This is a high bar to break (wording in England and Wales is different). An example was a couple of years ago in Five, a man would regularly walk the local hills naked. No problem there at all. Where he crossed the line was, if he saw a female sitting on a bench, he would sit by her side or opposite her. It is commonsense that such actions would cause fear and alarm.

I would suggest that you access the British Naturism web site where they have clear guidance on the matter.

"I have been a naturist most of my life. I have walked the local hills naked, most days, most weathers for many years. It is not sexual but it is sensual. Sounds great. I enjoy walking, so to be able to walk in tje nude, without being arrested would be fantastic. I'm a bit body conscious, so walking amongst clothed people wouldn't work for me.

I don't know if you are aware that "simple public nudity in pursuit of a lawful activity is not illegal".

So, as hill walking is a lawful activity then there is not a problem in me being naked. The UK College of Policing (they determine guidance) stated in 2018 that being naked in your home, garden, beaches, swimming and walking are activities that they approve of among others.

That said, commonsense applies. There are three caveats, all of which apply to clothed as well as unclothed. The first is mental health, you could be arrested for your own safety. The second is sexual activity. The third is behaviour intended to cause fear and alarm. This is a high bar to break (wording in England and Wales is different). An example was a couple of years ago in Five, a man would regularly walk the local hills naked. No problem there at all. Where he crossed the line was, if he saw a female sitting on a bench, he would sit by her side or opposite her. It is commonsense that such actions would cause fear and alarm.

I would suggest that you access the British Naturism web site where they have clear guidance on the matter.

"

I agree, but local press don't and tend to publish you activities sadly.

By *obin444Man 26 weeks ago

Windsor

Tend to be nude at home

By *xhib12Man 26 weeks ago

Blyth

I spend most of the summer nude on the beach. During the colder months I'm nude at home whenever I can.

By *alm_one4Man 26 weeks ago

RM16

I’m very lucky that I have an un- overlooked west facing rear garden. Summer Weekends are often spent sun worshiping naked on the patio

South London

"Enjoyed many a naturist camping holidays xx"

So many people I speak to have either grown up as naturist or have beeen on camping or holidays abroad. I'm so jealous, as I've literally just been a home nudist, or uk clubs and the odd beach. I really do need to venture put more and experience life

South London

"We looking to find a club this spring, our first times as naturalists "

You definitely should. My first time was a fee years ago, I never looked back. I just need to make more time to find more places.

South London

"Tend to be nude at home "

Me too, when home alone

South London

"We looking to find a club this spring, our first times as naturalists

Eh. Make sure that you select the right club. There is a bit of a difference between naturists and naturalists. You might finish David Attenborough off if you walked in naked."

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman 26 weeks ago

La La Land

"We looking to find a club this spring, our first times as naturalists

You definitely should. My first time was a fee years ago, I never looked back. I just need to make more time to find more places."

You do indeed

South London

"I spend most of the summer nude on the beach. During the colder months I'm nude at home whenever I can."

I've only ever been yo one beach, Fairlight Glen, near Hastings. Treacherous walk to get there, in flip flops, but nice once there. Very quiet too

South London

"I’m very lucky that I have an un- overlooked west facing rear garden. Summer Weekends are often spent sun worshiping naked on the patio"

I'm jealous. As soon as I walk through my patio doors, I'm overlooked from my neighbour. I'd die if she saw me naked lol. Especially as her dad is one of my best mates.

Try to be naked as much as I can be

South London

Good for you

By *ucklingMan 26 weeks ago

Sleaford

Naturist here. I'm lucky enough to have 2 beaches near here that are nude friendly. Plus I have my own garden too.

Dundee

"I agree, but local press don't and tend to publish you activities sadly."

I understand your point. I have not seen many images in the press but the photos have always been pixelated

By *asques and boxersCouple 26 weeks ago

Ashford and dept16

Naturist and love it wont go anywhere that doesnt allow us to be free to follow the natural way.

ashford

I once had a pic of me at side of a pool in the naturist magazine H and E ! Do they still print that? X

South London

"Naturist here. I'm lucky enough to have 2 beaches near here that are nude friendly. Plus I have my own garden too."

That's ideal. Just a shame the summer in this country isn't guaranteed

South London

"Naturist and love it wont go anywhere that doesnt allow us to be free to follow the natural way."

That's how I am. I want to enjoy it with others, not in front of people with a different mindset. I respect those that fight for the cause and the acceptance, but I'm not confident to join them on that crusade.

South London

"I once had a pic of me at side of a pool in the naturist magazine H and E ! Do they still print that? X"

It seemingly still exists, but I've never seen it, personally. As you are a celebrity, with your picture in a public magazine, can I have your autograph please?

ashford

"I once had a pic of me at side of a pool in the naturist magazine H and E ! Do they still print that? X

It seemingly still exists, but I've never seen it, personally. As you are a celebrity, with your picture in a public magazine, can I have your autograph please? "

Lol x

By *ust RachelTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Horsham

This is something I have thought about trying once to see if I like it.

Which do you guys suggest trying, a club or going to a local beach.

By *alm_one4Man 26 weeks ago

RM16

"I’m very lucky that I have an un- overlooked west facing rear garden. Summer Weekends are often spent sun worshiping naked on the patio

I'm jealous. As soon as I walk through my patio doors, I'm overlooked from my neighbour. I'd die if she saw me naked lol. Especially as her dad is one of my best mates. "

I know my Neighbours have witnessed me, and for a few years now, every time I tell Mrs that I’m off somewhere she tells me where the nudist beaches are

South London

"This is something I have thought about trying once to see if I like it.

Which do you guys suggest trying, a club or going to a local beach. "

It all depends what you a going for. If it's just to be naked, go for a swim and some sunbathing, nit being bothered whether you chat to anyone or not, go to a beach. If you want to meet others, use facilities, such as saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis or a pool etc, go to a spa/club. Obviously, the beach is free, the club will cost. A good one to try is the Naturist Foundation in Kent. Yu have to book in advance, but its got nice grounds and a good pool, no sauna etc though.

South London

"I’m very lucky that I have an un- overlooked west facing rear garden. Summer Weekends are often spent sun worshiping naked on the patio

I'm jealous. As soon as I walk through my patio doors, I'm overlooked from my neighbour. I'd die if she saw me naked lol. Especially as her dad is one of my best mates.

I know my Neighbours have witnessed me, and for a few years now, every time I tell Mrs that I’m off somewhere she tells me where the nudist beaches are "

It's great that your wife is on side

» Add a new message to this topic