FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opinion from the Ladies- Ideal first opening line

Opinion from the Ladies- Ideal first opening line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

I wanted to know your opinions on what you would like to receive as an ideal opening message from someone , what would it include and how would you suggest to move forward?? Happy Tuesday you sexy lot x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 26 weeks ago

Essex

We’re not doing everything for ourselves!!!

Haha yeah but you would like a face pic as a minimum?

By *hrimper36Couple 26 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

I’d suggest being polite and respectful and just showing the ladies who you are and what you’re about.

Hi

Nice tits

Faf

Just don’t cut the grade and I’m amazed at how many men don’t even lead with a simple polite hello before spouting crap.

Have fun op.

T

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I'd like the guy to be himself and not to write something just because he thinks that will get him sex.

As for pictures, again, do what YOU want.

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

I’m afraid there’s no “one fits all” blanket approach but if you’re going for cut and paste, at least remember to change the name.

Yeah bet you women get some right messages on here from horny lads, it’s nice to be nice

By *etKatproject88Woman 26 weeks ago

Bristol

Read the darn profile. And pick something from there. Ideally something you're both into.

By *iss.Bella.Woman 26 weeks ago

North Wales

I like something with a bit of humour and personality. Including something that shows you've read the profile is great too. And a face picture or teasing, suggestive picture (cover your willy) is always welcome

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 26 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't believe giving others any blue print is helpful, it just muddies already murky waters.

If what you're trying is unsuccessful change something

Yeah that’s sound cheers

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Hey slut, do you like sausage because I've got a piece of beast meat for you.. *inserts cock pic*

I wanna use every one of your holes in the back of my caravan whilst feeding you carrots and stroking your forehead (I'm a gentleman) I don't believe in condoms so bareback only but it is breeding season right?

Anyway hit me back in 0.5 seconds or this offer expires.

P.S I know I can only see your toe in your picture but you are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IVE EVER SEEN.

By *rcoupleCouple 26 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Read their profile and taylor your message accordingly. A little humor goes a long way. Face pic not dick pic.

"Hey slut, do you like sausage because I've got a piece of beast meat for you.. *inserts cock pic*

I wanna use every one of your holes in the back of my caravan whilst feeding you carrots and stroking your forehead (I'm a gentleman) I don't believe in condoms so bareback only but it is breeding season right?

Anyway hit m e back in 0.5 seconds or this offer expires.

P.S I know I can only see your toe in your picture but you are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IVE EVER SEEN. "

A high effort one, there. Mind did he specify if you needed to supply the carrots - giro's not gone in the bank yet! Oh and if you could bring some larger too.

By *in and bare itCouple 26 weeks ago

kent

Just not hi how are you

By *eyond PurityCouple 26 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I always advise people before messaging anyone to get their profile looking as good as it can - detailed wording outlining what you can offer and what you are looking for.

As a message is just an invite to view your profile - so no matter how good the message, if your profile is rubbish, it doesn’t matter what you write as an opening message.

K

By *ornycougaWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

You could always use the classic "can I ask you a question?" and when they reply favourably - which they always will - you can ask them individually what question they want as an opener

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 26 weeks ago

Leeds

To be honest as long as it's not sleezy or one word.

I'll look at the profile when someone messages and the profile not the message will determine if I message them back.

Mrs

By *bxanfCouple 26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

To be honest, provided that there is some effort put in, preferaby showing that they looked at the profile and their profile picture isn't their cock, I'll reply.

By *mily36CWoman 26 weeks ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Something humorous or genuine from either party as a first message... just like you would if in person ... it's not rocket science??!

Hahaha this made me chuckle, might give it a go see what response I get ?? jokes

By *orny-DJMan 26 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"I always advise people before messaging anyone to get their profile looking as good as it can - detailed wording outlining what you can offer and what you are looking for.

As a message is just an invite to view your profile - so no matter how good the message, if your profile is rubbish, it doesn’t matter what you write as an opening message.

K"

I completely agree.

I see a lot of posts from chaps asking for help about what to write in an opening message who fail to appreciate that the first thing any recipient is going to do, before even considering taking a look at what you've sent them, is to take a look at your profile.

They've most likely already made up their mind about you before even getting to your message.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

Don't have a formula, just be yourself, respectful and rely on your intuition and inspiration.

By *issmorganWoman 26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi, read the person's profile and only message if you're genuinely interested in them.

Be polite and be yourself.

Not all women will want the same, but usually you can get an idea of them by what they've written.

By *issmorganWoman 26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

If someone doesn't like your profile though, they most likely won't reply I'm afraid.

By *alandNitaCouple 26 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I am probably repeating others but there's no formula.

Though a message that shows you've read the profile and are actually interested in them is always a good start.

Remember that most will look at your profile before deciding whether to respond. If I was a single lady and you messaged me, I wouldn't reply.

Nita

By *asisfan25Man 26 weeks ago

Essex

Anyone got some examples of a first line for messages? People say it’s important, as it’s the first thing they’ll see even before opening the message.

Not to use just need some inspiration honestly

By *exyEggsCouple 26 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Speak to me like an actual human being. Yes, the ultimate aim is sex. But I'm a person too.

Mrs TMN x

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 26 weeks ago

Cumbria

" I wanted to know your opinions on what you would like to receive as an ideal opening message from someone , what would it include and how would you suggest to move forward?? Happy Tuesday you sexy lot x"

Just be yourself, if that doesn’t work have a think about why.

By *imply DeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Wherever

"Anyone got some examples of a first line for messages? People say it’s important, as it’s the first thing they’ll see even before opening the message.

Not to use just need some inspiration honestly "

Most people will look at the profile first before even opening the message. If you’re not what they are looking for, the message will likely stay unread or not responded to.

By *asisfan25Man 26 weeks ago

Essex

"Anyone got some examples of a first line for messages? People say it’s important, as it’s the first thing they’ll see even before opening the message.

Not to use just need some inspiration honestly

Most people will look at the profile first before even opening the message. If you’re not what they are looking for, the message will likely stay unread or not responded to. "

Would you read my message

Nice one

By *imi_RougeWoman 26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

A face pic and proof they've actually read my profile.

I don't mind a polite "how are you?"

By *imi_RougeWoman 26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Nice one "

Hit reply and quote, so we know who you're talking to

"Nice one

Hit reply and quote, so we know who you're talking to"

I was wondering ehy it wasn’t working haha thank you

By *red333Man 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

" I wanted to know your opinions on what you would like to receive as an ideal opening message from someone , what would it include and how would you suggest to move forward?? Happy Tuesday you sexy lot x"
This gets me loads of replies...... Hi how are you and what you looking for?

By *allandathleticMan 26 weeks ago

Asgard

Example first message. Get loads of replies.

"Hi, wuu2?"

*attached zoomed in dick pic*

Thank me later

By *atchmakersboy69Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Hell yeah ha ha… imagine the baby making

» Add a new message to this topic