Jump to: Newest in thread

By *szo OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

york

Anyone recommend a model of lazy spa hot tub please. Thanks guys xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affire_and_SteelCouple 26 weeks ago

North by North West

Hi guys

We have a Canadian Spa Swift Current V2. It’s a rigid foam hot tub so you don’t need to worry about you, any nefarious activities, or the cat puncturing it. Keep on top of the PH levels etc and look after it, it’ll last you years. It’s fairly transportable if needed, but we have ours permanently set up in an outhouse attached to the house. Great fun, relaxation or otherwise ;-D

A little more pricey than a blow-up but worth it.

Hope that helps.

Regards

S&S x

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Lay-Z-Spa St.Lucia 3 person.

I am mostly in it on my own. And being small the electric bill is nit outrageous.... dont heay it all the time. Have had it 3 years still going strong.

Big enough for two

By *eronikapaulCouple 26 weeks ago

Reading

The pumps wear out on all of the cheap ones with integral pump/heater. Canadian spa, layzeespa..all of them. Make sure that a replacement pump is available for whichever one you choose. Should be no more than about £25 since fish tank equivalents are about 12. Sometimes a fish tank one even fits.

Since we are on fab, the big advantage of Canadian spa swift current over a lazee is that it is wide enough for two people side by side plus their choices of top dressing. 4 people in a layzee will have touching knees!

V cheap used since electric went up. Haggle hard and you must hear the pump running without rattling.

By *orny-DJMan 26 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Have had my Thahti for about 6 years. It's been on and running 24/7 for the past 18 months until recently as I've got to service the pump.

By *pYaMan 26 weeks ago

whereever you are…

"Lay-Z-Spa St.Lucia 3 person.

I am mostly in it on my own. And being small the electric bill is nit outrageous.... dont heay it all the time. Have had it 3 years still going strong.

Big enough for two

"

Should it not be big enough for three people?

North by North West

"The pumps wear out on all of the cheap ones with integral pump/heater. Canadian spa, layzeespa..all of them. Make sure that a replacement pump is available for whichever one you choose. Should be no more than about £25 since fish tank equivalents are about 12. Sometimes a fish tank one even fits.

Since we are on fab, the big advantage of Canadian spa swift current over a lazee is that it is wide enough for two people side by side plus their choices of top dressing. 4 people in a layzee will have touching knees!

V cheap used since electric went up. Haggle hard and you must hear the pump running without rattling.

"

Top dressing ?

No one gets in our Tub clothed and no one leaves sober.

We can get 4 in very comfortably with room to spare.

S&S x

By *ucker48Man 26 weeks ago

doncaster

I've got mine running off a small wind turbine to keep costs down

North by North West

"I've got mine running off a small wind turbine to keep costs down "

Bet you get a bit dizzy when you reach the top

» Add a new message to this topic