FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Special People Doing Special Things- A Gratitude Post

Special People Doing Special Things- A Gratitude Post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iking_Witch OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Hinckley

What are some of the things your long term/primary partner do for you that just make you feel so special and appreciated inside?

I have been in open relationships since 2016 and it's really mainly me that dates and screws about and explores my sexual appetite and deviancies.

I am grateful for the practical and safe things my partner does and the generous and non judgemental emotional support, advice and general cheerleaders.

But I'm also grateful for the silly things. Like making sure I have incense and candles and fresh flowers. Seeing some weird antique or painting and bringing it home. Finding documentaries and podcasts and building me duvet cocoons to enjoy them from.

And when I meet new people and I get sent nice things in the post or go home with post orgasmic glow and something weird and old they saw and thought I'd like. Or I write them postcards and share music and recipes, listen to their problems and battles with their identity and truth.

It just makes me appreciate the special connections that can develop beyond nameless sex and mostly it is very unexpected and unintentional.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sWyldWoman 26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

That's really lovely.

I don't have a special partner in my life but it will warm my heart to read all the lovely things shared by others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic