FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People may not be what they seem..

People may not be what they seem..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddie1966 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

It's been said many times that there are suspicions of men starting accounts, on Fab as ladies, for nefarious reasons, but would ladies be prepared to start an account as a male, so as not to be constantly bombarded by other men?

Discuss???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eronicaExplorerWoman 26 weeks ago

London

Bad idea. Men are bombarded for “straight” men too.

By *ex HolesMan 26 weeks ago

Up North

Good question Eddie

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 26 weeks ago

Essex

I don’t understand the fake profiles.

When you turn up & are lacking the relevant holes… what do you do?

By *rcoupleCouple 26 weeks ago

Mid Glam

"I don’t understand the fake profiles.

When you turn up & are lacking the relevant holes… what do you do?"

Or cpuples where at thrvlast minute the female half.. suddenly can't make it but the male can..

By *irthandgirthMan 26 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"It's been said many times that there are suspicions of men starting accounts, on Fab as ladies, for nefarious reasons, but would ladies be prepared to start an account as a male, so as not to be constantly bombarded by other men?

Discuss???"

I had a case of this several years ago. I was talking to a 'lady' on here for a couple of weeks, then one Friday night 'she' sent me some pics of 'her'. She was a he, and had waited until I had a few drinks to drop the bombshell hoping that I was intoxicated enough I might decide not to be 100% straight.

He thought that sending me a pic of him being anally fisted might turn me on.

I genuinely believed I was talking to a lady. There were clear pics on the profile. I don't know who they were of, I assume he stole them from another profile.

It is absolutely disgusting behaviour. And I reported it immediately.

I've never understood fake profiles either, but it's a fact of life.

It appears that many people simply "get off" on the chase, with no intentions of ever meeting.

Personally, ive never been bombarded with endless propositions from ladies, but would a lady consider starting a profile as a "secret" male, so as to be left in the relative peace that she may not receive as a ladies profile?

It intrigues me, that's all, so I thought I'd put it out there.

Call it a talking point for the fair maidens of this lovely site.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Always offer your bum. Works for me.

By *ad NannaWoman 26 weeks ago

East London

What's the point of doing that?

Essex

Always offer your bum. Works for me. "

But…

But

Butt

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've never understood fake profiles either, but it's a fact of life.

It appears that many people simply "get off" on the chase, with no intentions of ever meeting.

Personally, ive never been bombarded with endless propositions from ladies, but would a lady consider starting a profile as a "secret" male, so as to be left in the relative peace that she may not receive as a ladies profile?

Call it a talking point for the fair maidens of this lovely site."

Filters do that job. No need to lie.

Transsexual Transylvania

But…

But

Butt"

I know - the bare cheek!

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

But…

But

Butt

I know - the bare cheek!"

Essex

But…

But

Butt

I know - the bare cheek!"

You’re an arse

Transsexual Transylvania

But…

But

Butt

I know - the bare cheek!

You’re an arse "

Bummer

By *eroLondonMan 26 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'd bum 'er...^

Transsexual Transylvania

By *red333Man 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I've never understood fake profiles either, but it's a fact of life.

Call it a talking point for the fair maidens of this lovely site."

Hey if thats their kink some people would say thats their kink, if they don't want to meet some would say how should they meet, their choice they are doing fab their way but to deceive people, to waste their time chatting, to lie to them about their sex is out of order

By *ablo minibar123Woman 26 weeks ago

I'm not sure why on earth a lady would pretend to be a man in order to get peace. If you set your filters to how you want them then you can get as much peace as you want anyway.

So if this male profile which is really a lady wants to meet someone, is the person she wants to meet just going to believe it's actually a woman behind the male profile, I doubt it.

The only women I know who go on here using fake male profiles, do it to spy on their cheating partners

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I wouldn’t rule anything out on FAB. But I think if women on here have alternative accounts , It would be for more sinister reasons, they are cleverer than men.

By *elix SightedMan 26 weeks ago

Cloud 8

My profile is set to a nonsense location so all anyone knows is I’m in the southeast, which covers about 11 counties and London. I have marked myself as straight and specifically have the words in my bio that I am not meeting anyone at the moment.

And yet I get c50 views a day and at least one message from men asking for some action.

By *issmorganWoman 26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

No lol, I just use filters to stop the messages getting too much.

By *enuine MikeMan 26 weeks ago

Guildford

How about beat the shit out of them? That might teach them a lesson, on how not to not fuck with other people's emotions

Essex

How about beat the shit out of them? That might teach them a lesson, on how not to not fuck with other people's emotions "

I’m a lover not a fighter

(Kinda)

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

"…..

I don’t remember Keanu Reeves getting this question in Speed

Essex

"…..

I don’t remember Keanu Reeves getting this question in Speed"

It’s in the directors cut

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"It’s in the director’s cunt "

Essex

"It’s in the director’s cunt

"

Well played, sir

By *midnight-Woman 26 weeks ago

"It's been said many times that there are suspicions of men starting accounts, on Fab as ladies, for nefarious reasons, but would ladies be prepared to start an account as a male, so as not to be constantly bombarded by other men?

Discuss???"

I imagine there are a few masquerading as men, to catch the men out! Also 'spying' on ladies... Always be mindful that you may be, being catfished

"It’s in the director’s cunt

"

I can't get bombarded even when I try!

I had a woman pretending to be a man msg me.... something never seemed right about 'him' ....it was the way he chatted & refusal to send me new photos & other red flags....I eventually found out 'he' was a 'she' .... She finally admitted it after me asking for quite sometime

By *midnight-Woman 26 weeks ago

"I had a woman pretending to be a man msg me.... something never seemed right about 'him' ....it was the way he chatted & refusal to send me new photos & other red flags....I eventually found out 'he' was a 'she' .... She finally admitted it after me asking for quite sometime "

Did you find out what the motivation was??

By *eroLondonMan 26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I can't get bummed even when I try!"

She's ^ a trier. A Lars Von Trier.

"I can't get bombarded even when I try!"

Watch out !!!!!

Incoming.....

By *ealitybitesMan 26 weeks ago

Belfast

Discuss???"

I know of a number of women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women.

By *iking_WitchWoman 26 weeks ago

Hinckley

I'd never have a fake profile or pretend to be someone I'm not or a couple.

Because it is so common purely for this reason is why I avoid months and months of sporadic messaging. I like a few messages then a verification, and a social/social with play.

I do think a lot of private pics then get recycled by fake profiles and unknowingly become a new profile.

By *cLovin2Man 26 weeks ago

Reading

Bring a black and decker drill with you

By *riel13Woman 26 weeks ago

Northampton

There has been a local lady that uses a mans profile to avoid the amount of "traffic" she would get with a woman's... It explains this on the profile but no doubt, if she hasn't been already, she will be reported by someone

London

Discuss???

I know of many women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women. "

I would love to see the faces of the women on the forum. It's strange to share so many opinions and stories and don't know how they look. But I'm afraid if I request friendship they going to suspect my intentions or my gender. I would do the same. Already has been seven months posting in the Forum and I just have a couple of female friends here

By *inky_couple2020Couple 26 weeks ago

North West

Discuss???

I know of many women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women.

I would love to see the faces of the women on the forum. It's strange to share so many opinions and stories and don't know how they look. But I'm afraid if I request friendship they going to suspect my intentions or my gender. I would do the same. Already has been seven months posting in the Forum and I just have a couple of female friends here"

You've seen my cara

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 26 weeks ago

Southampton

As the song goes " I am what I am" I am the same in Real life, see no point being anything different x

London

Discuss???

I know of many women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women.

I would love to see the faces of the women on the forum. It's strange to share so many opinions and stories and don't know how they look. But I'm afraid if I request friendship they going to suspect my intentions or my gender. I would do the same. Already has been seven months posting in the Forum and I just have a couple of female friends here

You've seen my cara "

Yes and misstress K too

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 26 weeks ago

Southampton

Discuss???

You've seen my cara

Yes and misstress K too "

By *rHotNottsMan 26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Discuss???

I know of a number of women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women. "

How do you know this ?

I mean I believe you I suspect it I know how devious some people are but they would never tell me because they know it would end the friendship

By *ealitybitesMan 26 weeks ago

Belfast

Discuss???

I know of a number of women who have single male accounts here that they use to check out the competition by starting conversations with other women.

How do you know this ?

I mean I believe you I suspect it I know how devious some people are but they would never tell me because they know it would end the friendship"

I know it because 2 admitted it to me many years ago and a few women over the years have told me that they know of others who have done this.

They had ongoing conversations with some really nice "men" but had their suspicions proven with a few well placed questions.

I also know because at least 2 have messaged me by mistake from the wrong account when I didn't have men blocked from messaging. They literally continued conversations I was having with them on their main profile and I was confused as to who these men were that seemed to know what I was discussing with women.

Essex

Discuss???

You've seen my cara

Yes and misstress K too "

And mine x

"I had a woman pretending to be a man msg me.... something never seemed right about 'him' ....it was the way he chatted & refusal to send me new photos & other red flags....I eventually found out 'he' was a 'she' .... She finally admitted it after me asking for quite sometime

Did you find out what the motivation was?? "

No, I never found out or understood her motivation for pretending to be a man

London

Discuss???

You've seen my cara

Yes and misstress K too

And mine x"

Your too

By *CLM87Woman 26 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Was speaking to a friend that I've known for years before fab and he arranged to meet a *woman* had done video call with her.

When he got there it was a man, his friend had done the pics and video call.

He then said well why waste a journey and let me suck you off. So he told him to f off and would rather waste the journey.

God knows how my friend didn't lamp him.

» Add a new message to this topic