FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bloody weather

Bloody weather

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well was supposed to be having a sexy weekend away with my fella for my birthday and the snow has foiled our plans. I'm now really miserable and annoyed, so please tell me I'm not the only one who has had their weekend spoiled by the bloody weather!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, plans ruined here too.

So pissed off. I only get to see my fella once a fortnight ( children/distance/work) and tomorrow was the day

So Im completely with you

hugs

"No, plans ruined here too.

So pissed off. I only get to see my fella once a fortnight ( children/distance/work) and tomorrow was the day

So Im completely with you

hugs "

Well that makes me feel a little better sorry you don't see much of the mister and missed meeting him

Big hugs in return

nope i have about 12 inches of snow outside its like the north pole and im sat here horny as hell and no one to play with arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Well was supposed to be having a sexy weekend away with my fella for my birthday and the snow has foiled our plans. I'm now really miserable and annoyed, so please tell me I'm not the only one who has had their weekend spoiled by the bloody weather!"

It's my wife birthday today too she has asked a bloke to come round to fuck her all night.

"Well was supposed to be having a sexy weekend away with my fella for my birthday and the snow has foiled our plans. I'm now really miserable and annoyed, so please tell me I'm not the only one who has had their weekend spoiled by the bloody weather!

It's my wife birthday today too she has asked a bloke to come round to fuck her all night. "

Thanks rub it In why don't you lol

"nope i have about 12 inches of snow outside its like the north pole and im sat here horny as hell and no one to play with arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Feel your pain I'm incredibly horny n I practically cleared the rails of Ann summers ready for this sexy time weekend now I'm stuck at home lonely n getting Hornier by th minute grrrrrr

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why don't you just have the sexy weekend at home instead??

"Why don't you just have the sexy weekend at home instead??"

Because we don't actually live together till our house is ready in April so we can't even get to each others houses either

» Add a new message to this topic