FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For those on their own

For those on their own

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or-Queening OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Manchester

There's been a couple of forum topics about people being lonely over the last couple of days, and I think this tends to be worse on public holidays. So, if you're on your own and not feeling great about it, post here and we can all keep each other company.

What are you doing today? What are your interests that other Fabbers might have in common with you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm writing and painting furniture today

Manchester

"I'm writing and painting furniture today"

What are you writing (if you don't mind my asking)?

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm writing and painting furniture today

What are you writing (if you don't mind my asking)?"

Cultural commentary, I guess is one way of putting it. I've got multiple side gigs going (because I hate sleep and I hate myself), this is one of them.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I got myself out for a few hours and went for a big walk. Something I don’t mind doing on my own.

Manchester

Cultural commentary, I guess is one way of putting it. I've got multiple side gigs going (because I hate sleep and I hate myself), this is one of them."

I don't work hard enough at my side-hustles (which, admittedly, don't make me any money) so I admire your work ethic.

Manchester

"I got myself out for a few hours and went for a big walk. Something I don’t mind doing on my own.

"

Good idea - and it was a lovely morning for a walk. I like to have a wander with my earphones in, listening to some top tunes.

I am not here because I am lonely, but to give any lonely souls reading a big virtual hug

By *rooperRedMan 26 weeks ago

Littlehampton

Painted a model for a bit, watched baseball. It's just another day in the books.

Manchester

"Painted a model for a bit, watched baseball. It's just another day in the books."

What's the model of?

Littlehampton

A Star Wars thing.

Manchester

"A Star Wars thing."

Cool. I lack any practical skills so model-making would be beyond me, but I can imagine it must be really satisfying when you complete something like that.

Littlehampton

For a short bit then you see all the bits you could have done better.

Littlehampton

Plus, you know, chicks *really* dig it.

Manchester

"For a short bit then you see all the bits you could have done better. "

But you still got it done. And the next one will be better.

By *asisfan25Man 26 weeks ago

Essex

I love music. Oasis is my favorite band from the 90s, but I also like the Stone Roses. The rest of what I listen to is a lot older, from artists like Joni Mitchell, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, and the Chairman of the Board, among many others. My other passion is travel, and I have been all around Europe and to America a few years ago. It would be nice to talk with someone about those two things, but if not, feel free to message me anyway, as I’m always up for chatting.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 26 weeks ago

ashford

I'm not alone but do get lonely! Gardening today has lifted my spirits! X

Manchester

"I'm not alone but do get lonely! Gardening today has lifted my spirits! X"

Excellent! I don't have a garden and lack green fingers but I know gardening can have a massively beneficial effect on people's mental health.

Manchester

"I love music. Oasis is my favorite band from the 90s, but I also like the Stone Roses. The rest of what I listen to is a lot older, from artists like Joni Mitchell, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, and the Chairman of the Board, among many others. My other passion is travel, and I have been all around Europe and to America a few years ago. It would be nice to talk with someone about those two things, but if not, feel free to message me anyway, as I’m always up for chatting."

I'm not into Oasis particularly but hopefully someone will be - maybe you could start a forum topic about them to catch people's attention?

By *asisfan25Man 26 weeks ago

Essex

"I love music. Oasis is my favorite band from the 90s, but I also like the Stone Roses. The rest of what I listen to is a lot older, from artists like Joni Mitchell, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, and the Chairman of the Board, among many others. My other passion is travel, and I have been all around Europe and to America a few years ago. It would be nice to talk with someone about those two things, but if not, feel free to message me anyway, as I’m always up for chatting.

I'm not into Oasis particularly but hopefully someone will be - maybe you could start a forum topic about them to catch people's attention?"

I might do as that’s my name on here lol. I’m into music to as far back as the 50s

By *stellaWoman 26 weeks ago

London

It’s five to six in the evening and I have spent today in bed, mostly asleep. Avoiding the world. For the short duration of time I have been conscious I listened to past recordings of Desert Island Discs. A most productive day.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 26 weeks ago

Worcester

I’ve been working in my side-hustle most of the weekend and playing Minecraft with friends.

Women near me are always welcome to come over and watch a movie or something trashy on Netflix if they’re lonely. Don’t be lonely.

Manchester

"It’s five to six in the evening and I have spent today in bed, mostly asleep. Avoiding the world. For the short duration of time I have been conscious I listened to past recordings of Desert Island Discs. A most productive day. "

Hey, duvet days are amazing and self-healing. I need more sleep so a whole day dosing sounds wonderful. And let's be honest, look at the state of the world - why wouldn't you avoid it for a while?

Manchester

"I’ve been working in my side-hustle most of the weekend and playing Minecraft with friends.

Women near me are always welcome to come over and watch a movie or something trashy on Netflix if they’re lonely. Don’t be lonely. "

Sounds like a good day! And an incredible offer - I hope local ladies take you up on it. How lovely of you.

By *edeWoman 26 weeks ago

the abyss

I've been busy in the garden today - the grass got it's first trim too!

Now making dinner for a friend who I've not seen in a while and is on his own too.

Sending hugs to anyone that needs it

Manchester

"I've been busy in the garden today - the grass got it's first trim too!

Now making dinner for a friend who I've not seen in a while and is on his own too.

Sending hugs to anyone that needs it "

Gardening has been a popular activity today - love it.

I hope you have a great evening seeing your friend and they enjoy the food. The hugs are greatly appreciated!

By *ad HardcoreMan 26 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

Cultural commentary, I guess is one way of putting it. I've got multiple side gigs going (because I hate sleep and I hate myself), this is one of them."

Been there

...and it really isn't worth it.

Do. Not. Hate. Yourself.

Otherwise, who's gonna like/love you?

PM me if you want. Or don't xx

By *exy4youxxWoman 26 weeks ago

Pontefract

"I’ve been working in my side-hustle most of the weekend and playing Minecraft with friends.

Women near me are always welcome to come over and watch a movie or something trashy on Netflix if they’re lonely. Don’t be lonely. "

That's a lovely gesture x

I've been in bed all weekend hate days off work it's the only social activity I get abd have absolutely no energy or mindset for anything else

By *akedMMan 26 weeks ago

Witney

Been doing bits in the garden and cooking up a brisket chilli. Now having a bath . Would love some alcohol but can’t as I am on antibiotics for prostititus. Only got four more weeks to go before I can have a some . Would love a glass or two of red wine

Manchester

Women near me are always welcome to come over and watch a movie or something trashy on Netflix if they’re lonely. Don’t be lonely.

That's a lovely gesture x

I've been in bed all weekend hate days off work it's the only social activity I get abd have absolutely no energy or mindset for anything else "

Could you look at volunteering on your days off? I hope you're at least feeling rested after your time in bed.

By *agnar73Man 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Had some time off from kids. Nice day and got out with dog.

Manchester

"Been doing bits in the garden and cooking up a brisket chilli. Now having a bath . Would love some alcohol but can’t as I am on antibiotics for prostititus. Only got four more weeks to go before I can have a some . Would love a glass or two of red wine "

Imagine how much nicer that first glass will taste after you've had to wait for it. I hope you recover fully.

By *eroLondonMan 26 weeks ago

Mayfair

I've been lackadaisical. I watched Napoleon on Apple TV+, a few items of laundry, superficial clean of the kitchen and then grazing on cheese, popcorn, dim sum and an odd assortment of miniature chocolate eggs.

By *aturefunswTV/TS 26 weeks ago

bristol

"I've been lackadaisical. I watched Napoleon on Apple TV+, a few items of laundry, superficial clean of the kitchen and then grazing on cheese, popcorn, dim sum and an odd assortment of miniature chocolate eggs."

Napoleon I thought it was dreadful ! Almost satirical !!!

Mayfair

"I've been lackadaisical. I watched Napoleon on Apple TV+, a few items of laundry, superficial clean of the kitchen and then grazing on cheese, popcorn, dim sum and an odd assortment of miniature chocolate eggs.

Napoleon I thought it was dreadful ! Almost satirical !!! "

I took it for the entertainment value to while away the hours. I was suitably entertained but I won't be writing a treatise on the subject matter.

Littlehampton

"Been doing bits in the garden and cooking up a brisket chilli. Now having a bath . Would love some alcohol but can’t as I am on antibiotics for prostititus. Only got four more weeks to go before I can have a some . Would love a glass or two of red wine "

Unfortunate spelling there, easy to get the meaning mixed up!

PROSTATITIS is a real b*tch. Had it back in uni. Went to the GP, they decided I must be another sinful student, made the examination as uncomfortable as they could (think Jack the Ripper with a q-tip) and sent me off with a modest amount of antibiotics, and my ears ringing with words of wisdom to change my wicked ways, which obviously isn't enough. For the uninitiated you need about the same amount as Bomber Command would drop in explosive ordnance over Berlin in antibiotics. So of course it came back. I got another lecture and another paltry box of antibiotics. And of course I'm still p*ssing fire.

Third time I went to a urologist who basically fisted me senseless, correctly diagnosed prostatitis, and prescribed the required metric f*cktonne of pills which I had to go to two pharmacies to get filled as it was so much. Had an actual carrier bag of the stuff.

So good luck!

Glasgow

"I've been lackadaisical. I watched Napoleon on Apple TV+, a few items of laundry, superficial clean of the kitchen and then grazing on cheese, popcorn, dim sum and an odd assortment of miniature chocolate eggs.

Napoleon I thought it was dreadful ! Almost satirical !!!

I took it for the entertainment value to while away the hours. I was suitably entertained but I won't be writing a treatise on the subject matter."

I enjoyed the music and visuals of it when I saw it. The soundtrack album will be a good listen I guess.

By *lderflowerappleWoman 26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I've been bed-bound since Friday morning with a horrendous cold. Just two people have checked up on me (despite many more knowing I've been poorly), and feeling like so few people care makes me feel even more crap...

Manchester

"I've been bed-bound since Friday morning with a horrendous cold. Just two people have checked up on me (despite many more knowing I've been poorly), and feeling like so few people care makes me feel even more crap..."

I'm sorry to hear this. I absolutely know that feeling. It's awful. People can be thoughtless. Are you well enough to watch some distracting TV? Do you have people to chat/message with?

Manchester

"Had some time off from kids. Nice day and got out with dog."

Small things can be so important!

Witney

"Been doing bits in the garden and cooking up a brisket chilli. Now having a bath . Would love some alcohol but can’t as I am on antibiotics for prostititus. Only got four more weeks to go before I can have a some . Would love a glass or two of red wine

Imagine how much nicer that first glass will taste after you've had to wait for it. I hope you recover fully."

Thank you it’s been going on since November. Been off Work since 2 nd February, the other antibiotics I could have a drink the ones I am on now I can’t. Looking forward to the first one beer or wine or whiskey ??

Witney

"Been doing bits in the garden and cooking up a brisket chilli. Now having a bath . Would love some alcohol but can’t as I am on antibiotics for prostititus. Only got four more weeks to go before I can have a some . Would love a glass or two of red wine

Unfortunate spelling there, easy to get the meaning mixed up!

PROSTATITIS is a real b*tch. Had it back in uni. Went to the GP, they decided I must be another sinful student, made the examination as uncomfortable as they could (think Jack the Ripper with a q-tip) and sent me off with a modest amount of antibiotics, and my ears ringing with words of wisdom to change my wicked ways, which obviously isn't enough. For the uninitiated you need about the same amount as Bomber Command would drop in explosive ordnance over Berlin in antibiotics. So of course it came back. I got another lecture and another paltry box of antibiotics. And of course I'm still p*ssing fire.

Third time I went to a urologist who basically fisted me senseless, correctly diagnosed prostatitis, and prescribed the required metric f*cktonne of pills which I had to go to two pharmacies to get filled as it was so much. Had an actual carrier bag of the stuff.

Thank you this is the fourth time now as all the urine tests . Bloods , poo samples all came back normal so they said I don’t need antibiotics. Two weeks later I am seeing out of hours Dr at the hospital.finer up the bum , cock and balls felt given six weeks of antibiotics Had an ultrasound on the kidneys last week all normal . It’s a right pain

So good luck!"

Witney

"I've been bed-bound since Friday morning with a horrendous cold. Just two people have checked up on me (despite many more knowing I've been poorly), and feeling like so few people care makes me feel even more crap..."

Sorry to hear that your poorly hope you get better soon sending hugs

I sat in the garden with chocolate and watched the river at the end of the garden. Didnt speak to anyone. But I'm off to the pub soon to break the monotony

By *ullyMan 26 weeks ago

Near Clacton

I have been on my own for a little over 9 years now and it's beginning to hurt. I am new to this area as it is now, though born in this county. But I have no friends no relatives, and no social life. To be honest I was never a social animal, I just don't know how. There are no venues here no gay bars, no drag nights,very little "in pub" adult entertainment as most pubs and such are crawling with kids as they are desperate for the money! I don't drink alcohol now either so it's a bit weird a guy going into a pub and only drinking soft drinks. I do like a decent pub meal but I just can't get up the nerve to go alone, like a Johny no mates.

Manchester

"I sat in the garden with chocolate and watched the river at the end of the garden. Didnt speak to anyone. But I'm off to the pub soon to break the monotony "

Have a lovely time!

Manchester

"I have been on my own for a little over 9 years now and it's beginning to hurt. I am new to this area as it is now, though born in this county. But I have no friends no relatives, and no social life. To be honest I was never a social animal, I just don't know how. There are no venues here no gay bars, no drag nights,very little "in pub" adult entertainment as most pubs and such are crawling with kids as they are desperate for the money! I don't drink alcohol now either so it's a bit weird a guy going into a pub and only drinking soft drinks. I do like a decent pub meal but I just can't get up the nerve to go alone, like a Johny no mates."

I don't drink or enjoy pubs either. Do you have any other interests you could explore instead - join a film club or a book group for example?

By *carlett 44Woman 26 weeks ago

bootle

Evening all. I'm fed up bein on my own. And my kids all grown up now. And yeah the holidays are harder than any other day

Manchester

"Evening all. I'm fed up bein on my own. And my kids all grown up now. And yeah the holidays are harder than any other day "

Hey Scarlett. Sorry to hear you're feeling like that, although it's very common. How do you like to spend your free time?

Worcester

"I have been on my own for a little over 9 years now and it's beginning to hurt. I am new to this area as it is now, though born in this county. But I have no friends no relatives, and no social life. To be honest I was never a social animal, I just don't know how. There are no venues here no gay bars, no drag nights,very little "in pub" adult entertainment as most pubs and such are crawling with kids as they are desperate for the money! I don't drink alcohol now either so it's a bit weird a guy going into a pub and only drinking soft drinks. I do like a decent pub meal but I just can't get up the nerve to go alone, like a Johny no mates."

One of the most wonderful things I do regularly is go for meals by myself. Breakfast or lunch usually.

Yo sushi is particularly great as you can sit at the belt like lots of other people on their own. I basically always take a book and a notebook wherever I go. Nobody thinks it’s odd if you’re reading a book or writing in a notebook when you’re sat in a pub or a restaurant on your own.

I also discovered a great bar when I moved up here that does a whole shelf of vegan non-alcoholic beers. I regularly go in for a drink after work and and I’ve tried all of them now. Again, nobody things it’s strange that somebody is drinking something non-alcoholic, and I’ve always found people very chatty (and if they’re not, I read my aforementioned book).

Glasgow

"Had some time off from kids. Nice day and got out with dog.

Small things can be so important!"

A break helps with the rest of it.

bootle

Iv bin in bed alday well nearly alday. Iv had a busy couple of days celebrating my daughters bday. I suffer with fibromyalgia and it's knocked me so bed it was for self healing. That's one of the reasons I hate being alone. Sometimes wen I'm in lots of pain I just need someone to cuddle me

Mayfair

"I am not here because I am lonely, but to give any lonely souls reading a big virtual hug "

Absolutely.

Yesterday I took a stroll along my local tree-lined High Road, popping into a small café for a quick shot of coffee before carrying on further and stopping at another quaint coffee shop for some brunch and watching the world by. And then right opposite I noticed a small street-side gallery displaying some contemporary and beautiful Aboriginal Årt. Absolutely loved that.

I do enjoy my "me time".

Manchester

"I have been on my own for a little over 9 years now and it's beginning to hurt. I am new to this area as it is now, though born in this county. But I have no friends no relatives, and no social life. To be honest I was never a social animal, I just don't know how. There are no venues here no gay bars, no drag nights,very little "in pub" adult entertainment as most pubs and such are crawling with kids as they are desperate for the money! I don't drink alcohol now either so it's a bit weird a guy going into a pub and only drinking soft drinks. I do like a decent pub meal but I just can't get up the nerve to go alone, like a Johny no mates.

One of the most wonderful things I do regularly is go for meals by myself. Breakfast or lunch usually.

Yo sushi is particularly great as you can sit at the belt like lots of other people on their own. I basically always take a book and a notebook wherever I go. Nobody thinks it’s odd if you’re reading a book or writing in a notebook when you’re sat in a pub or a restaurant on your own.

I also discovered a great bar when I moved up here that does a whole shelf of vegan non-alcoholic beers. I regularly go in for a drink after work and and I’ve tried all of them now. Again, nobody things it’s strange that somebody is drinking something non-alcoholic, and I’ve always found people very chatty (and if they’re not, I read my aforementioned book)."

Vegan *and* non-alcoholic? Sounds perfect to me!

Manchester

"Iv bin in bed alday well nearly alday. Iv had a busy couple of days celebrating my daughters bday. I suffer with fibromyalgia and it's knocked me so bed it was for self healing. That's one of the reasons I hate being alone. Sometimes wen I'm in lots of pain I just need someone to cuddle me "

Ah, that really sucks, I'm sorry. Bed is comfortable and duvet days can be essential but cuddles when in pain are delightful. I hope the pain fades soon, at least for a while.

By *adyBugsWoman 26 weeks ago

cognito

I went on a little road trip and had an amazing Spanish Tapas before heading home

bootle

"Iv bin in bed alday well nearly alday. Iv had a busy couple of days celebrating my daughters bday. I suffer with fibromyalgia and it's knocked me so bed it was for self healing. That's one of the reasons I hate being alone. Sometimes wen I'm in lots of pain I just need someone to cuddle me

Ah, that really sucks, I'm sorry. Bed is comfortable and duvet days can be essential but cuddles when in pain are delightful. I hope the pain fades soon, at least for a while."

I have easy n hard days. Cuddles wld be amazing tonite

4 days off..overtime today. Not lonely nor desperate.

Back on shift 2 days..supporting Bi-Polar traumatic ptsd.

Tough 2 days

Love my job

Worcester

"

Vegan *and* non-alcoholic? Sounds perfect to me!"

Yeah I discovered this because I arranged to meet a guy for a date shortly after moving to the area.

Turns out, after agreeing to go to a bar and a restaurant, that he only told me he was vegan and didn't drink until AFTER I was waiting for my alcoholic and probably non-vegan beer to finish pouring...

Manchester

"I went on a little road trip and had an amazing Spanish Tapas before heading home "

Sounds fantastic!

By *ullyMan 26 weeks ago

Near Clacton

Thereby hangs a tale, the last film I watched was Barbarella, at it's premier in Ilford, as for books honestly I have never read a book in my life, and socialising is a skill I don't have.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 26 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

Does anyone else get lonely but also finds people exhausting?

By *r.JizzMan 26 weeks ago

cork

"I went on a little road trip and had an amazing Spanish Tapas before heading home "

Wouldn't mind tap that ass of yours lol

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman 26 weeks ago

Markfield

"Does anyone else get lonely but also finds people exhausting? "

Yes, I’ve learnt to deal with the lonely feeling over the years but never the over consumption of “too much human”

London (She/Her)

"Does anyone else get lonely but also finds people exhausting?

Yes, I’ve learnt to deal with the lonely feeling over the years but never the over consumption of “too much human”"

Right. It’s a challenging path to tread. Especially as it feels socially unacceptable - you either need to be up for 100% group time or a total hermit

Manchester

" Thereby hangs a tale, the last film I watched was Barbarella, at it's premier in Ilford, as for books honestly I have never read a book in my life, and socialising is a skill I don't have."

What interests do you have?

Manchester

Yes - this.

By *ust want fun 888Man 26 weeks ago

nearby

I’m one of those

By *r_reusMan 26 weeks ago

Coventry

I grit my teeth and press on, knowing that male loneliness is a growing phenomenon. All generations have their battles to fight, and this is just one of the current ones.

By *imi_RougeWoman 26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

It's actually not bothered me at all today, which is unusual.

By *imi_RougeWoman 26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Yep, I'm very much a one on one with people socially, I can't cope with multiple people all trying to have different conversations. I end up just sitting back and observing rather than joining in.

Littlehampton

Yep, I'm very much a one on one with people socially, I can't cope with multiple people all trying to have different conversations. I end up just sitting back and observing rather than joining in."

I don't get why people can't understand that. I don't like bouncing around to music I don't like, but I don't mind other people doing it. Doesn't mean I'm boring or even bored. Get my stuff on and I will but it'd only be me up there.

"I am not here because I am lonely, but to give any lonely souls reading a big virtual hug

Absolutely.

Yesterday I took a stroll along my local tree-lined High Road, popping into a small café for a quick shot of coffee before carrying on further and stopping at another quaint coffee shop for some brunch and watching the world by. And then right opposite I noticed a small street-side gallery displaying some contemporary and beautiful Aboriginal Årt. Absolutely loved that.

I do enjoy my "me time". "

Aboriginal Art is amazing, I still have a picture on my wall from 20 years ago I purchased off an Aborigine in Sydney

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman 26 weeks ago

Markfield

Yes, I’ve learnt to deal with the lonely feeling over the years but never the over consumption of “too much human”

Right. It’s a challenging path to tread. Especially as it feels socially unacceptable - you either need to be up for 100% group time or a total hermit "

I feel as though more people understand it as we move into a time where people are prepared to discuss mental health calmly. Hopefully people get it that many of us need time alone to recharge.

By *ecadent_DevonMan 26 weeks ago

Okehampton

I am alone but not often lonely. There are times when it snicks at you. It is the way it is suppose to be, that’s my take. I have few friends but those that I have I am devoted to.

I wish, sometimes, that I was different, but I am just too long single to be anything else I think.

I am blessed, I have a good life, and I am used to being alone.

For all of you, happy Easter, trust me when I say that loneliness is a choice and if you want the company of others, it is only a simple thing of giving that gift to yourself, you can change it, it lies within, not without

London (She/Her)

"I am alone but not often lonely. There are times when it snicks at you. It is the way it is suppose to be, that’s my take. I have few friends but those that I have I am devoted to.

I wish, sometimes, that I was different, but I am just too long single to be anything else I think.

For all of you, happy Easter, trust me when I say that loneliness is a choice and if you want the company of others, it is only a simple thing of giving that gift to yourself, you can change it, it lies within, not without "

Loneliness isn’t necessarily related to company though. I’m sure we have all had the experience where we have physically been with people but felt very alone

By *loriouscurvesWoman 26 weeks ago

West Lothian

Alone this weekend not well. Only really spoken to the out of hours gp team this weekend after a long wait at the hospital. Plans cancelled.

Oh well stopped me scoffing Easter eggs

London (She/Her)

"Alone this weekend not well. Only really spoken to the out of hours gp team this weekend after a long wait at the hospital. Plans cancelled.

Oh well stopped me scoffing Easter eggs "

Sorry you’re unwell, I hope you’re feeling better soon

By *tis_BrightonMan 26 weeks ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 03:49:28]

By *xbabyxxxWoman 26 weeks ago

Bradford

"There's been a couple of forum topics about people being lonely over the last couple of days, and I think this tends to be worse on public holidays. So, if you're on your own and not feeling great about it, post here and we can all keep each other company.

What are you doing today? What are your interests that other Fabbers might have in common with you?"

I've not been on my own all weekend but spent 2 amazing days with a friend that's when the loneliness kicks in after the go home or I have to come home,I'm back to work today do hopefully that will help

By *tis_BrightonMan 26 weeks ago

Brighton

I hear you, if you can try and slow the brain fizz down and ask yourself why you feel that way.

And just know inside you can chat tomorrow to them.

And take it from me, just send them a really simple short message. Let them know you're feeling a bit frazzle and you miss them.

And then they won't feel any pressure as your not asking for them for anything and your doing it and you miss them!

I mean if I could have done that a million times - I wouldnt be here!!

nd can they send you a little message as youre feeling a bit frazzled.

"I got myself out for a few hours and went for a big walk. Something I don’t mind doing on my own.

Good idea - and it was a lovely morning for a walk. I like to have a wander with my earphones in, listening to some top tunes."

It was a realy nice walk, and also you just kinda keep on going ‘just a little further’.

I got to the peak which took an hour and half.

Manchester

"Alone this weekend not well. Only really spoken to the out of hours gp team this weekend after a long wait at the hospital. Plans cancelled.

Oh well stopped me scoffing Easter eggs "

Sorry to hear this. I hope it passes quickly - rest up.

By *ake3232Man 26 weeks ago

Ingleby Barwick

What a great post. Nobody should be lonely. Any one wants to chat message me

Littlehampton

"I am alone but not often lonely. There are times when it snicks at you. It is the way it is suppose to be, that’s my take. I have few friends but those that I have I am devoted to.

For all of you, happy Easter, trust me when I say that loneliness is a choice and if you want the company of others, it is only a simple thing of giving that gift to yourself, you can change it, it lies within, not without "

I'm exactly the same, apart from the good life bit, things are a struggle. But that too long single thing I totally get. You get used to it.

Witney

Hi not good yesterday my balls are hurting took co codamol last night had a bad night. Took paracetamol this morning. Tried to go for a swim this morning did 30 minutes. It was sore . Wanted to go and get a new sofa and chair but no way was I going so uncomfortable. Probably phone the doctor in the morning

Manchester

"Hi not good yesterday my balls are hurting took co codamol last night had a bad night. Took paracetamol this morning. Tried to go for a swim this morning did 30 minutes. It was sore . Wanted to go and get a new sofa and chair but no way was I going so uncomfortable. Probably phone the doctor in the morning "

I hope you manage to get an appointment and some help.

Witney

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 17:17:27]

Witney

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 17:17:54]

Witney

Thank you