FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bungling Cops ignore car crime

Bungling Cops ignore car crime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports that the Chief of Police's men solve less than 2% of car crime with most cases closed within 24 hours. They can be seen however dancing away at various Pride this summer with their rainbow painted panda car. What's going on here guys? It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple 26 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Reports that the Chief of Police's men solve less than 2% of car crime with most cases closed within 24 hours. They can be seen however dancing away at various Pride this summer with their rainbow painted panda car. What's going on here guys? It's all over the news "

They're either ignoring it or bungling, they can't be doing both.

The problem with car crime, is that the theives drive away with all of the evidence, this makes the collection of finger prints & DNA much more difficult

By *icolerobbieCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

"Reports that the Chief of Police's men solve less than 2% of car crime with most cases closed within 24 hours. They can be seen however dancing away at various Pride this summer with their rainbow painted panda car. What's going on here guys? It's all over the news "

Maybe we should give up buying cars and just steal one for ourselves. Those bungling plod will never find out, they’ll be too busy dancing at pride.

By *batMan 26 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

If they are taking part in the actual parade, they are there voluntarily, in uniform and off duty. They will be dancing in their own time.

If they are policing the parade, they may or may not dance, as long as dancing doesn’t stop the performance of their role.

Gbat

By *lynJMan 26 weeks ago

Morden

"Reports that the Chief of Police's men solve less than 2% of car crime with most cases closed within 24 hours. They can be seen however dancing away at various Pride this summer with their rainbow painted panda car. What's going on here guys? It's all over the news

They're either ignoring it or bungling, they can't be doing both.

The problem with car crime, is that the theives drive away with all of the evidence, this makes the collection of finger prints & DNA much more difficult "

They could be bungling it by ignoring it.

By *ornucopiaMan 26 weeks ago

Bexley

Let's not forget that they also need to be looking out for the misuse of ancient Indian symbols.

By *tsJustKateWoman 26 weeks ago

London

It's not the officers in the front line you should be blaming, but thier bosses!!

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 26 weeks ago

Cumbria

Probably something to do with a decade of underfunding.

Is there something wrong with the police dancing at pride?

By *ornLordMan 26 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

You know what? I thought I'd check out the news that this is "all over". Funnily enough, it's pretty hard to find.

As for "bungling" I'd replace that with "under-funded". I'm no fan of the constabulary, or at least the members of it that one way or another give the rest a bad name, but when they're trying to keep up with better funded crime gangs who can afford key-code cracking technology, then I'm prepared to cut them some slack.

By *hristopherd999Man 26 weeks ago

Brentwood

Do we not blame the criminals?

Wiltshire and London

"Do we not blame the criminals?"

...or the silly people who leave their ridiculously expensive goods and chattels lying around where anyone can nick them?

By *acksparrow99Man 26 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Do we not blame the criminals?"

That would be crimist...

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 26 weeks ago

Beverley

"Do we not blame the criminals?

...or the silly people who leave their ridiculously expensive goods and chattels lying around where anyone can nick them?"

Im sure they blame themselves enough. If someone steals something because it's there, they're still a thieving piece of shit

walsall

"Do we not blame the criminals?

...or the silly people who leave their ridiculously expensive goods and chattels lying around where anyone can nick them?"

Yes, those pesky criminals are not helping the police to crack the case of the missing Range Rover that was stupidly left in a car park where anyone could nick it.

Sounds like a spot of victim blaming.

Wiltshire and London

[Removed by poster at 02/04/24 11:33:14]

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/24 11:33:04]

By *red333Man 26 weeks ago

Dorchester

Doesn't surprise me the police are only interested in making money from motorists

walsall

"Doesn't surprise me the police are only interested in making money from motorists "

Picking the low hanging fruits is more a strategy than actual bungling though.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 26 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Doesn't surprise me the police are only interested in making money from motorists "

There’s one simple trick to stop them making money from you…

By *2000ManMan 26 weeks ago

Worthing

As well as the criminals, blame the car makers for introducing tech for the sake of it...i.e. keyless start.

walsall

"As well as the criminals, blame the car makers for introducing tech for the sake of it...i.e. keyless start."

To be fair they stole cars just as efficiently before the tech was put in place. Car manufacturers were actually forced to standardise the ports on cars so 3rd party repairers could access the software. This has actually reduced security on cars. Some are worse than others, but non infallible.

» Add a new message to this topic