FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hairy chest or not

hairy chest or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right guys I've had a certain couple on this forum say that my hairy chest is repulsive, well the mrs anyway.. Now I trim and shave cock and balls so looks nice and tidy, nothing worse than a mouthful of pubic hair after a sensual blow job is there lol, but honestly to be turned down for having a hair chest is a joke, I'm a 37 year old man for god sake,I'll say that one more time MAN, not little boy lol. I keep myself in shape and if I'm honest am very happy with own body for my age,

Any response will be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep my chest hair trimmed as well as my legs and ass just get a body groomer and trim when you need too.I find mine goes wild if i don't keep it trimmed but i don'twant to look like a boy either.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Well each to our own I guess but for me some chest hair is good. However, back hair is a total turn off, I don't want to shag a gorilla lol

You shave your pubes then you will look like a boy... ps i shave mine as i think it is much nicer for the female. I would also like her shaven too... doesnt make her look like a little girl, makes her more edible ...

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

iv a nice not to hairy chest and all the women iv been with seem to have liked it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your pics are friends only and your avatar is too small for me to tell. As with everything, it's the marmite dilemma. You either love it or loathe it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like hairy chests, are you sure they turned you down simply for having a hairy chest and no other factors

"Right guys I've had a certain couple on this forum say that my hairy chest is repulsive, well the mrs anyway.. Now I trim and shave cock and balls so looks nice and tidy, nothing worse than a mouthful of pubic hair after a sensual blow job is there lol, but honestly to be turned down for having a hair chest is a joke, I'm a 37 year old man for god sake,I'll say that one more time MAN, not little boy lol. I keep myself in shape and if I'm honest am very happy with own body for my age,

Any response will be greatly appreciated "

I hear this a lot re: mouthful of pubic hair ....have to say in all my life have never ended up with a mouthful....of hair that is lol

I have got a hairy belly, a hairy chest AND horror of horrors a hairy back but I have more people compliment me on them than knock me for them.

Infact when I suggested shaving / trimming my back hair I had 3 regular meets plead with me not to.

So, I guess the moral here is concentrate not on those that dislike body hair but on those that do like it.

You will never win 'em all on here so at least ally yourself with people who like you for what you are, not those who might want you to change for them.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Not keen on excessive hair anywhere.

Hairy chest yes hairy back and bum no

thanks guy and gals, all replies are noted and all advise will be taken into account, thanks again, I hope it wasn't other factors that turned the woman in question off, but as you will all agree I may not be everyones cup of tea, I just class myself as an average looking guy, nothing special, I'm not one of these guys that loves himself, but try to take some pride in my appearance.

I have a hairy chest . in fact i am a very hairy guy . I keep my cock and bollocks nicely clean shaved . Like you say nothing worse than a mouth full of pubes . But i wouldnt shave or wax anywhere else . I am what i am .

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

appreciate men with or without chest hair .. doesnt matter to me personally

I am hairy all over but normily shave below it's long over due lol

[Removed by poster at 23/03/13 20:06:30]

"Your pics are friends only and your avatar is too small for me to tell. As with everything, it's the marmite dilemma. You either love it or loathe it. "
I hate marmite also hate chest hair belly hair back hair. Love smooth chest mmmm

well thx all, as I've said I'm not that hairy so wont be shaving or waxing anywhere elase other that whats been done already, I've had a hairy chest since the age of around 15 and never had complaints before, thanks for all the advice tho everyone

"Right guys I've had a certain couple on this forum say that my hairy chest is repulsive, well the mrs anyway.. Now I trim and shave cock and balls so looks nice and tidy, nothing worse than a mouthful of pubic hair after a sensual blow job is there lol, but honestly to be turned down for having a hair chest is a joke, I'm a 37 year old man for god sake,I'll say that one more time MAN, not little boy lol. I keep myself in shape and if I'm honest am very happy with own body for my age,

I love a hairy chest and especially when the chest hair makes a little path down to the important suckable bits

im not keen on overly hairy men, I think its totally acceptable to turn down a guy for being to hairy, if its not for you its not for you, however to call you repulsive because of this is not acceptable that just damn right rude, I would just tell the guy he wasn't my type, I wouldn't be rude about it, as I would hope if I wasn't someone's type they wouldn't be rude to me, a polite no thank you is all that's needed

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hairy chests are NOT repulsive, some people like them some dont. You cant please all the people all of the time, do your own thing.

Trim when necessary but shaving it all to look like a kid doesn't do it for me.

[Removed by poster at 24/03/13 01:12:55]

Being on here I am now well trimmed down there. Wouldn't mind going down on a hairy pussy again just to remind me what it was like.

Re. The chest thing. I was once reliability informed I pleasantly tickle when I'm on top giving it some

xx

As you can see I got a hairy chest but it needs taming once in a while.

Women do like to run their fingers through the hair though.

"well thx all, as I've said I'm not that hairy so wont be shaving or waxing anywhere elase other that whats been done already, I've had a hairy chest since the age of around 15 and never had complaints before, thanks for all the advice tho everyone"

Well, if you've never had any complaints before, why worry about ONE person who finds it 'repulsive'?? It may just have been her preference that she doesn't like hairy guys (I'm one too btw), or any one of a whole range of reasons why she didn't want to take it further or was looking for an 'out'. Whatever the reason, it's her loss, isn't it... Move on to someone who is a hairy chest fetishist!!

Thanks for all your replies ladies and gents makes me feel much better knowing some of you girls like a little hair on the chest and yes peaches12 I'm one of the guys that has that little track of hair leading to the suckable bits lol. But honestly thanks for all the advice, you've all been most helpful.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Dont mind hairy chest....

Its back, upper arms and shoulder hair that makes me cringe......

i like hairy more than smooth...but happy with either if like a guy.

i went have a look at ur profile see what like but no pics showing..so unable to comment.

I think some guys suit hairy and some dont

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"

I love a hairy chest and especially when the chest hair makes a little path down to the important suckable bits "

^^^this...I love my mans fur...soooooo sexy

I don't like apes, however, depending on the gent, certain amount of hair on the chest is dead sexy, IMHO.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"I don't like apes, however, depending on the gent, certain amount of hair on the chest is dead sexy, IMHO. "

I don't particularly like apes either , but a hairy man.....mmmmmmm very masculine and very sexy - lush

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We love hairy chest guys, hairier the better

I think I look a bit like chewbaca lol

OP, people that says things like that are repulsive to me!

Hope she didn't hurt your feelings. Some people will like you and some won't. As long as YOU like you that's all that matters. x

hairy chests are fantastic!!! i love em

As a fairly hairy bloke myself. I mostly get compliments on my hairy chest, 'very manly etc'.

I tend my garden and keep things trimmed and under control but completed shaved pubes and balls just looks stupid if you ask me.

We are supposed to be a bit hairy.

I like a little bit of chest hair, I like my man to be a man. Rich trims and shaves balls but everything else stays. I dont like men that are really hairy, in the sense of a hairy back.

thanks guys

I don't mind a little hair but im sorry to say i would turn someone down if they had a hairy chest also.

Im not into hairy men its my thing.

By *ids36Man  over a year ago

thatcham

Keep it. More body hair the better for me

Hairy chest and shave the rest??!

I think some blokes look better with hairy chest etc. It suits them. I prefer mine shaved because I think it looks better on me.

I dont mind either, as long as its not too hairy..!!

And to think most women say they are attracted by a mans personality!!!

Yep mines hairy! I like big boobs but if I like a woman whose flat chested will I say "sorry you need to be 34b or above!!" lol nope

hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i want to see/feel hair. thank you very much.

Man needs hair

» Add a new message to this topic