FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fab pictures

fab pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a competition going on with women trying to get the number 1 spot on this that i dont know about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I reckon u might be right. just Jessie is always up there near the top . it seems like everyone else is trying to knock her off the top spot lol

I think its all great.

Of course it is a mega ego boost if your pictures end up on the most fab'd board.

Just lay back fellas and enjoy.

Massive fan of Jessie's pics. So sexy and creative.

Some take it more seriously than others and seem to regularly delete/re upload pics. If this gets them the attention they seek - good for them!! If its the most important part of being on site for them - again - their choice!

It's a site feature that's there for people to use how they wish, whether that be accepting fabs for your pics - or doing the fabbing yourself!

I and many I know see fabbing pics as nothing more than paying a compliment - rather than any kind of competition. As with all things on Fab - it's very much a question of 'each to their own'

If that's how they get their jollies good luck to them, just dislike those who ask you to fab their pics, kind of smacks of desperation in my mind.

I fab pics I think are artistic funny sexy and appealing to me, not because I've been asked to.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"If that's how they get their jollies good luck to them, just dislike those who ask you to fab their pics, kind of smacks of desperation in my mind.

"

Yep!

Just all add to the site for me .... and a bit of fun . If people like a pic feel like fabing its fine if not don't easy ...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Mine get fabbed occasionally and I do fab often myself. But would never ask someone to fab them.

its all good fun tho! harmless fun!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We love it when our pics get fabbed but are no way interested in being on the most fabbed page and really get annoyed by those that ask to be fabbed. We can not understand how some get that many fabs to be honest, they must have a massive friends list or something. We enjoy taking pics and sharing them as we get a lot of nice messages about them but to be honest close up shots are not our thing.

» Add a new message to this topic