FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pics

pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just a bit upset really.... if you knew you were from the same town and had quite a specific job.... would u continue to ask for a face pic, or would u investigate further to make sure u dont work together?? Ive just been 'tricked' into sending a face pic, when i challenged the home town and place of work... they lied so i went ahead and sent the pic...low and behold... we work at the same place... so upset

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's not good to be tricked but bear in mind whoever it is might not want to be 'outed' at work either if you think thats what the guy might be thinking of doing to you. It was a man, wasn't it?

No it was a couple...not sure who or if both i work with but surely if they didnt want 'outing' as such they should have given me the same respect and investigated further before pics were sent.... a lesson learned i know

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

So was it you that told them you had a specific job?

Otherwise that's some odds guessing who you were out of all the people in your town?

By *onboy777Man  over a year ago

Newark

Well I hope they give you the discretion you deserve like you are them work place gossip is never a nice thing but why worry as there on here looking for fun too could be a good thing you know each other

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

They might just be winding you up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like gamesmanship and timewasters to me they never wanted to meet but was curious to see who you were.

"So was it you that told them you had a specific job?

Otherwise that's some odds guessing who you were out of all the people in your town?"

yeah i said i had a specific job, so as to eliminate knowing someone or at least to investigate a bit more etc..

By *eady_eddyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I am really sorry that you are so upset. Do you know who they are? Did they inform you that they knew you?

Being a couple, one would expect that it would be them that had the fear of exposure. That does not mean that you feel any less embarassment. Chin up

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I must be having a senior moment as I'm not getting what the problem is.

Im upset that they lied about where they lived and worked so they could get a face pic of me and now they know who i am but i dont know who they are....when i go to work now i will feel really on edge... surely if it was a mistake the should come clean and we can have a laugh about it, but no... they have kept their privacy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im upset that they lied about where they lived and worked so they could get a face pic of me and now they know who i am but i dont know who they are....when i go to work now i will feel really on edge... surely if it was a mistake the should come clean and we can have a laugh about it, but no... they have kept their privacy "

They may be afraid that you will 'out' them. Hold your head high. x

By *eady_eddyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Im upset that they lied about where they lived and worked so they could get a face pic of me and now they know who i am but i dont know who they are....when i go to work now i will feel really on edge... surely if it was a mistake the should come clean and we can have a laugh about it, but no... they have kept their privacy "

That is very low of them! Did they have 'interests' in their profile? I would imagine they are very afraid of any chance of exposure that your details are safe. Tw*ts! Hope they read these posts!

» Add a new message to this topic