FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Outdoor photo shoots

Outdoor photo shoots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umagain58 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

London

Just came across scantily dressed women doing a photo shoot with her friend. They did not seem bothered at all and got smiles as walked past. Anyone else seen yet as seems early in year. No naked flesh but nice legs fully showing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan 28 weeks ago

Up North

Did you get a flash of her gash?

London

No but plenty of legs and they were slightly open. I think i should have walked past again

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman 28 weeks ago

Gloucester

Photos on my profile outdoors were 2 weeks ago,

By *rill PhilMan 28 weeks ago

Crediton

Many years ago now, I was minding my own business, sat in a small park in Exeter on a lovely sunny afternoon.

Two girls walked in and started setting up a camera under a tree, and figured, art students.

I went back to sitting and looking out over the river. About 5 minutes later I heard a very loud laugh come from one of the girls and when I turned my head, the model was sat against the tree completely starkers!

I realised they thought the park was empty, and I didn't want to disturb them so, I tried as hard as I could not to stare. It was getting near the time I should be heading for the bus and they were still going so, I had no choice but to get up and walk by.

By this point the model was no longer doing covered or elegant poses. She was on the ground, legs spread, fingering herself. I was quite surprised that they didn't stop, or freak out when they noticed me.

They both politely said hello and apologised.

I said hello and told them not to apologise.

The girl with the camera commented on the beautiful day, the model (who never stopped playing with herself) asked me how long I'd been there. I told her, they thanked me for not being "weird" and I went off to my bus with an enormous hard on.

I wish things like that happened to me more often. Or ever again!

London

"Photos on my profile outdoors were 2 weeks ago, "

Very nice. Who weas the lucky person taking photos

London

"Many years ago now, I was minding my own business, sat in a small park in Exeter on a lovely sunny afternoon.

Two girls walked in and started setting up a camera under a tree, and figured, art students.

I went back to sitting and looking out over the river. About 5 minutes later I heard a very loud laugh come from one of the girls and when I turned my head, the model was sat against the tree completely starkers!

I realised they thought the park was empty, and I didn't want to disturb them so, I tried as hard as I could not to stare. It was getting near the time I should be heading for the bus and they were still going so, I had no choice but to get up and walk by.

By this point the model was no longer doing covered or elegant poses. She was on the ground, legs spread, fingering herself. I was quite surprised that they didn't stop, or freak out when they noticed me.

The girl with the camera commented on the beautiful day, the model (who never stopped playing with herself) asked me how long I'd been there. I told her, they thanked me for not being "weird" and I went off to my bus with an enormous hard on.

"

Wow expect you wish got to know them even more

By *reative-mindMan 28 weeks ago

Exeter

"Many years ago now, I was minding my own business, sat in a small park in Exeter on a lovely sunny afternoon.

"

I mean there are many, many parks in the city of Exeter... you'll need to be more specific for ummm research.

Crediton

Wow expect you wish got to know them even more"

I do regret not asking if they needed a hand or something equally likely to not work but, that vibe wasn't there.

They were just doing their thing. This is long before things like OnlyFans, or cam sites so, obviously it wasn't for that.

I dunno, it had the sort of atmosphere that bumping into two people having a picnic might evoke.

But yes, both girls were pretty hot, and in our brief chat they seemed nice enough.

Crediton

I mean there are many, many parks in the city of Exeter... you'll need to be more specific for ummm research. "

We're talking around 17 or 18 years ago here.

By *ark n kimCouple 28 weeks ago

Durham

We have been caught a couple of times taking upskirt pics.

Just adds to the excitement.

London

"We have been caught a couple of times taking upskirt pics.

Just adds to the excitement."

That’s a nice thought

By *eavenNhellCouple 28 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Plenty of times we have been disturbed whilst on location shoots goes with the territory twice by plod first one got a shoot with one of the two wpcs who attended cheeky lingerie set for her girlfriend .learned to cover up let them move on a laugh and smile usualy does the trick for more beligerent types pack up and leave

By *nnCeeWoman 28 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

Have been asked to leave a field before, one evening when having some photos taken.

The people who asked us to leave were apparently shooting vermin and I have a feeling they may well have had some sort of night vision apparatus (or perhaps they just saw the light from the camera).

By *orobinCouple 28 weeks ago

preston

Many years ago we were walking stark naked along the beach at Fairlight Cove, having just had a very enjoyable fuck on a warm stretch of sand. It was very early in the morning and nobody was about, and then suddenly in the rocks by the cliff we saw a very glamorous young lady wearing only bikini bottoms being photographed for a Page 3 style glamour shoot. We wandered over to say hello and were astonished to see her frantically trying to cover herself up in embarrassment. Considering we were both naked, it was a very surreal and strange encounter. We wandered away somewhat puzzled.

London

Interesting to hear about people who have done a shoot as well. They did not seem really bothered people seeing. They were in a slightly secluded location but was easy to see them. I thought one guy was a bit rude in way he stopped and looked weirdly at them m. Anyway I enjoyed the brief view and great legs

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Should asked want me to a pic

For you

London

Yes please if ok

By *icecouple561Couple 28 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have you considered op that they didn't seem bothered because they didn't feel they were doing anything untoward. Two women taking photos isn't that unusual. It sounds as if they had short skirts or dresses on but that's not really all that unusual.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Many years ago my wife did an outdoor photo shoot for a friend of hers for the friend's fiancé. This included some risqué punk-style pics. I did all the driving, carrying kit, holding reflectors... but for the naughtier shots, my wife asked me to step away, so as not to embarrass her friend. That's totally reasonable, so I never did get to see the naughtier pics.

We did the shoot in a clearing in a quiet nature spot. It was actually a lot of fun.

By *icecouple561Couple 28 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Many years ago my wife did an outdoor photo shoot for a friend of hers for the friend's fiancé. This included some risqué punk-style pics. I did all the driving, carrying kit, holding reflectors... but for the naughtier shots, my wife asked me to step away, so as not to embarrass her friend. That's totally reasonable, so I never did get to see the naughtier pics.

We did the shoot in a clearing in a quiet nature spot. It was actually a lot of fun."

We used to do some very risqué shots outdoors. We knew a couple of places where we could guarantee we wouldn't be disturbed. It was a lot of fun we always had a great laugh

London

"Have you considered op that they didn't seem bothered because they didn't feel they were doing anything untoward. Two women taking photos isn't that unusual. It sounds as if they had short skirts or dresses on but that's not really all that unusual. "

I was not suggesting they were doing anything wrong in any way. Yes they seemed to be enjoying. I was just a bit surprised to see. Sorry if gave that impression

London

"Many years ago my wife did an outdoor photo shoot for a friend of hers for the friend's fiancé. This included some risqué punk-style pics. I did all the driving, carrying kit, holding reflectors... but for the naughtier shots, my wife asked me to step away, so as not to embarrass her friend. That's totally reasonable, so I never did get to see the naughtier pics.

We did the shoot in a clearing in a quiet nature spot. It was actually a lot of fun.

We used to do some very risqué shots outdoors. We knew a couple of places where we could guarantee we wouldn't be disturbed. It was a lot of fun we always had a great laugh "

That’s what this is all about in my view. Enjoy what you like and have fun

Gloucester

I loved it and want to do more now, seem to have got the bug for it!

London

"I loved it and want to do more now, seem to have got the bug for it!"

Nice views when you out

Gloucester

Not sure yet, but I’d love to have a couple of hit horny guys find me and join in!

By *dventurous biMan 28 weeks ago

tesside

Twenty years or so back in time I featured in a photo shoot on a secluded golf course in the Pennines.

A delightfully wicked lady who some may remember as UKRudeGirl lay naked on the tee box and had a golf ball sellotaped to a boob for one shot.

One of the best times I ever spent on a golf course.

London

"Not sure yet, but I’d love to have a couple of hit horny guys find me and join in!"

Oh I am out looking for you xxx

By *eyond PurityCouple 28 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

The pics we’ve taken outdoors have been spontaneous. A local walk or a walk near where we’ve stayed.

We don’t take pics to be caught so we ensure there’s plenty of time for covering up, changing. Pics are never on the beaten track but further afield.

K

London

"The pics we’ve taken outdoors have been spontaneous. A local walk or a walk near where we’ve stayed.

We don’t take pics to be caught so we ensure there’s plenty of time for covering up, changing. Pics are never on the beaten track but further afield.

K"

If I may say so you have great pics in profile

By *ent-VirtuesMan 16 weeks ago

Greenwich

[Removed by poster at 09/06/24 07:17:42]

By *ent-VirtuesMan 16 weeks ago

Greenwich

" We used to do some very risqué shots outdoors. We knew a couple of places where we could guarantee we wouldn't be disturbed. It was a lot of fun we always had a great laugh "

We're looking for somewhere to shoot outdoors. We are from South east London/Kent, but travelling isn't too much of an issue.

Any tips would be most welcome.

By *umagain58 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

London

" We used to do some very risqué shots outdoors. We knew a couple of places where we could guarantee we wouldn't be disturbed. It was a lot of fun we always had a great laugh

We're looking for somewhere to shoot outdoors. We are from South east London/Kent, but travelling isn't too much of an issue.

Any tips would be most welcome."

Sorry keeping the one where I saw shoot to myself. Seen them again since first posted. Hopefully others can help

By *artfordBlokeMan 16 weeks ago

Dartford

I've done a few outdoor shoots in the past, they can be as stressful as they are fun. Luckily, where I live is 5 minutes from some great woodlands and fields where you have good eye lines for people coming. Got caught once but the dog walker who chanced upon us was very cool about finding a naked woman in the trees, warned us a family was a short way back, so my model could cover up before they got to our patch.

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 16 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

It's big part of the fun risk of someone catching you in the middle of a naughty shot! Massive turn on if they enjoy it xx

By *rack and FieldMan 14 weeks ago

Doncaster

"The pics we’ve taken outdoors have been spontaneous. A local walk or a walk near where we’ve stayed.

K"

Got to say they are some amazing photos of an amazing lady, top notch

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

How is that i am not that lucky, so unfair..

By *umagain58 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

London

"How is that i am not that lucky, so unfair.. "

Just got lucky. Sorry come with me next time as know some spots to see naked

» Add a new message to this topic