FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love this Japanese Dr..

Love this Japanese Dr..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?

A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

~

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!

~

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: Can't think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

~

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

~

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

~

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Your a nutter washy

"Your a nutter washy "

Oi! I resemble that remark! Cheeky fuck!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Lovin it.

dudley

"Your a nutter washy

Oi! I resemble that remark! Cheeky fuck! "

You have got to be mad, you work with something you can not see, smell or touch.

"Your a nutter washy

You have got to be mad, you work with something you can not see, smell or touch. "

Never thought of it that way before, but you're right. I know it's waiting there, forever watching for me to make a mistake so it can kill me, but I'm onto it, it won't ever get the chance.

dudley

"Your a nutter washy

You have got to be mad, you work with something you can not see, smell or touch.

Never thought of it that way before, but you're right. I know it's waiting there, forever watching for me to make a mistake so it can kill me, but I'm onto it, it won't ever get the chance."

Spark who taught me always said test twice, die never. But then again he used to test with his fingers . He retired at sixty five and died of heart attack within a week

"Your a nutter washy

Never thought of it that way before, but you're right. I know it's waiting there, forever watching for me to make a mistake so it can kill me, but I'm onto it, it won't ever get the chance.

Spark who taught me always said test twice, die never. But then again he used to test with his fingers . He retired at sixty five and died of heart attack within a week "

I've seen other 'sparkies' do that too. I couldn't help but take a step backwards as they did it. They might make a grab for me and as the Tiger takes hold and won't let go I don't intend getting caught in it's grip too.

That's how I view electricity - as a Tiger that WANTS to eat me, but I'm a good tamer of the beast.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

That's a great joke!

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Your a nutter washy

You have got to be mad, you work with something you can not see, smell or touch. "

Now see, I wanna know what Washy does....

» Add a new message to this topic