FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > moobs ?

moobs ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do men who have moobs turn you off ?

Or do you prefer a fit toned torso

Please take note this is a tongue in cheek thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

not bothered either way, as long as i have chemistry with the person...

many have bigger boobs than me

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Not really fussed about them to be honest. If I like the man I like the man!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Muscles aren't a big deal for me but actual moobs aren't my thing either. As I'm sure my thunder thighs and wobbly bits aren't someone else's!! Lol xc

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I am sucking his cock, I more often than not don't look up to see them or his face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thers enough of my moobs to go around

"Muscles aren't a big deal for me "

They certainly have their uses - I particularly enjoy cradling a girl up in my arms before initiating a good snog, they seem to feel all the more passionate when they're up in the air.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Muscles aren't a big deal for me

They certainly have their uses - I particularly enjoy cradling a girl up in my arms before initiating a good snog, they seem to feel all the more passionate when they're up in the air."

When's it my turn

Kent

They certainly have their uses - I particularly enjoy cradling a girl up in my arms before initiating a good snog, they seem to feel all the more passionate when they're up in the air."

Don't get me wrong yours are lovely but I mean big muscles. Not a fan of OTT with their necks wider then their heads kinda muscles lol. X

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

I'd take moobs over muscles any day of the week lol

i may be heading for moobville if i dont curb this fondness for double cheeseburgers from McD`S

They certainly have their uses - I particularly enjoy cradling a girl up in my arms before initiating a good snog, they seem to feel all the more passionate when they're up in the air.

Don't get me wrong yours are lovely but I mean big muscles. Not a fan of OTT with their necks wider then their heads kinda muscles lol. X "

Some guys are bigger than others and can naturally develop more muscles as a result. I've never had that strapping rugby player build some guys have, but even if I did then I doubt any lady would ever look at my physique and think 'oh no, he's far too big for me' because my muscle mass wouldn't be oversized for my frame - whenever I see ladies on here referring to the sort of overly massive, rippling muscle mass they find unattractive, I imagine they're referring to the heaving bodybuilder style physique which is pretty much unattainable without steroids anyway.

Kent

Don't get me wrong yours are lovely but I mean big muscles. Not a fan of OTT with their necks wider then their heads kinda muscles lol. X

Some guys are bigger than others and can naturally develop more muscles as a result. I've never had that strapping rugby player build some guys have, but even if I did then I doubt any lady would ever look at my physique and think 'oh no, he's far too big for me' because my muscle mass wouldn't be oversized for my frame - whenever I see ladies on here referring to the sort of overly massive, rippling muscle mass they find unattractive, I imagine they're referring to the heaving bodybuilder style physique which is pretty much unattainable without steroids anyway."

Yeah that's exactly what I mean! Is it really hard to get that without steroids? My personal favourite and I see a lot of lads coming out if the gym up the road from me is when they just work their arms so they have huuuuuge arms and skinny chicken legs! Lol x

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

Fit, toned and muscular for me please! (Sorry, but that's the truth)

I don't expect a gym fit guy, just average is fine with me, I don't like moobs or beer bellies tho

Some guys are bigger than others and can naturally develop more muscles as a result. I've never had that strapping rugby player build some guys have, but even if I did then I doubt any lady would ever look at my physique and think 'oh no, he's far too big for me' because my muscle mass wouldn't be oversized for my frame - whenever I see ladies on here referring to the sort of overly massive, rippling muscle mass they find unattractive, I imagine they're referring to the heaving bodybuilder style physique which is pretty much unattainable without steroids anyway.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean! Is it really hard to get that without steroids? My personal favourite and I see a lot of lads coming out if the gym up the road from me is when they just work their arms so they have huuuuuge arms and skinny chicken legs! Lol x "

Put it this way, if you were to google pictures of bodybuilders from say the 40s and before, you'd see they had much, much smaller muscles (though they were still incredibly athletic and strong) than those after the 50s whose muscles suddenly took on that hugely thick, meaty superhero look associated with the likes of Arnold Schwartzenegger - funnily enough, this was around the same time as steroids started to become well known

As for the guys with big arms and chicken legs, yes, every gym has them, they're pretty much a cliché these days, but then how many people ask you to flex your legs when they ask to see your muscles?

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Good point. I'm 6'3 and 19 stone not muscular/cut up by any means, not overly bulky either. I'm actually quite slender.

Kent

Yeah that's exactly what I mean! Is it really hard to get that without steroids? My personal favourite and I see a lot of lads coming out if the gym up the road from me is when they just work their arms so they have huuuuuge arms and skinny chicken legs! Lol x

Put it this way, if you were to google pictures of bodybuilders from say the 40s and before, you'd see they had much, much smaller muscles (though they were still incredibly athletic and strong) than those after the 50s whose muscles suddenly took on that hugely thick, meaty superhero look associated with the likes of Arnold Schwartzenegger - funnily enough, this was around the same time as steroids started to become well known

As for the guys with big arms and chicken legs, yes, every gym has them, they're pretty much a cliché these days, but then how many people ask you to flex your legs when they ask to see your muscles?"

I would. I love muscly thighs!! Lol x

"Muscles aren't a big deal for me but actual moobs aren't my thing either. As I'm sure my thunder thighs and wobbly bits aren't someone else's!! Lol xc "

If that pic is anything to go by then your wobbly bits are very definitely my thing! xx

I'm going on dragons den with my new range of moob bras. DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA or ninja death squad with be deployed x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Must admit I love a toned fit torso, with a sprinkle of hairs.

Don't do moobs but don't do muscle men either

I gonna be horrid and say... YES they do! They look disgusting, i know it cant be helped on some, but still i dont like it!!

"I'm going on dragons den with my new range of moob bras. DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA or ninja death squad with be deployed x"

Dont worry i'l stand behind you and hold ya moobs up

As for the guys with big arms and chicken legs, yes, every gym has them, they're pretty much a cliché these days, but then how many people ask you to flex your legs when they ask to see your muscles?

I would. I love muscly thighs!! Lol x "

Then which leg should I flex first? Leg 1, leg 2 or leg 3?

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

Don't get me wrong yours are lovely but I mean big muscles. Not a fan of OTT

with their necks wider then their heads kinda muscles lol. X

Then which leg should I flex first? Leg 1, leg 2 or leg 3?"

Don't care if I get the cradle n snog treatment!

"Do men who have moobs turn you off ?

Or do you prefer a fit toned torso

Please take note this is a tongue in cheek thread "

Moobs are not for me, prefer some definition

I can't wait for my moobs to turn up. I can lay in bed all day and play with them. No need to be here then x

I see someone with moobs - I dont mind them

I think moobs are like saggy breasts, take them or leave them...

Given a choice I prefer a fit toned torso, but in reality I don't mind a bit of moobage.

Kent

Then which leg should I flex first? Leg 1, leg 2 or leg 3?"

Can you do all 3 together??

Then which leg should I flex first? Leg 1, leg 2 or leg 3?

Can you do all 3 together?? "

I'm sure I could if I was sat in a swing.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/13 18:13:40]

I rock an impressive pair of Moob-ecs

check the profile pics out for the proof!

I do have good thighs though - My legs are probably my best features - that and my impressively average cock

Oh I do love a bit of chunk in my hunk !

By *illybare partyMan  over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

"Oh I do love a bit of chunk in my hunk ! "

i think i love you for that reply!

Im losing weight slowly but still have um atm

» Add a new message to this topic