Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"nope, dead is dead

imho "

I believe the same as Plums, when your dead your dead

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

mmm not sure about that one.. i just cannot see how it could happen to be truthfull

believe people only live on through their children and grandchildren

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

No...dead is dead....but if there was re-incarnation, id like to come back as a helicopter......

"No...dead is dead....but if there was re-incarnation, id like to come back as a helicopter...... "

A big chopper ???

i'd like to come back as a bottle of femfresh

im also of the belief that when your dead your dead, we live for one reason and thats to reproduce and keep the population going, once you've done that theres no reason for you to come back, its someone elses turn lol i dont go for all this spirits, ghosts stuff either, you live, you reproduce you die, its that simple lol

Defo believe....makes me feel better to know some people are going to come back as dung beetles

"do you believe??? "

Reincarnation? Mmmm......I believe there is something after death, a higher place our souls go to, the bearing of which I believe is dependant on our own personal beliefs...believe in nothing..thats what you get, believe in something...a place where we are reunited with those we have loved and loved and lost...thats what we'll get.

To coin a phrase, "he who believeth in me even though he be dead, so shall he live". Said by...who was it, oh yes, the bearded long haired hippy fellow known as Jesus. In the words of Odd Ball from Kellys Heroes," You got to have a little faith...have a little faith baby". Food for thought.... experiments have been carried out that established that at the moment of death the human body looses 26 grams in weight. I would imagine the body is on a large weighing scale of sorts. So the question is...what becomes of the 26 grams? Where did it go? Energy conversion, the possiblity then that it is the last act of the human body that uses the energy to..for lack of a better word, transmit our soul in a similar way of a radio frequency, to be received where?...Thats the question. This idea casts some light on mediums who can "tune in" to spirits, they are on a frequency nearly all of us don't get......but thats another story!

Don't know why I expressed my views here...no doubt it will only serve to flush out some smart arse remark.

Dead is dead, some people better hope it's true cos I will make one nasty ghost for some.

I always wonder why almost all people who believe they are re-incarnated seem to believe they were previously someone of standing, importance, famous, notorious and never some twat who lived a totaly inconspicuous life, gay, lesbian, was disabled, a lunatic, despised, ignored or simply disliked, where are the re-incarnated people of them ?

With populations ever increasing where are the new souls coming from ?

Interesting subject though.

im a huge believer in this, im sure i was a cat in a former life, i only find the only way to relax is to bat things with my fingers, tassles are a big craze for me lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I believe we are here for a reason and when we have achieved that reason our bodies die but our souls go on to a higher plane. If we havent achieved fully what we are here for then we continue to be reincarnated until we have learnt

Yup, hence I try not to be too mean to people when I am alive

Spilsby

"I believe we are here for a reason and when we have achieved that reason our bodies die but our souls go on to a higher plane. If we havent achieved fully what we are here for then we continue to be reincarnated until we have learnt"

Can my soul go onto a higher helicopter instead?...

If God made the world .... why do I never see her in dinosaur books ?

"do you believe??? "

Sorry Femme..... I digressed....... Re In Carnation .....YES absolutely ..... it's great in Rice Puddin' xxxxx

Spilsby

"If God made the world .... why do I never see her in dinosaur books ? "

because shes in the fucking kitchen....

My mum proof read a book on past lives and said she was pissing herself - all the dates and events were completely wrong - guess we all begin to believe in an after life when we get near death experiences -

always remember the buse drivers in the himilaya - they have every possible religious icon on the front cab - a ganesh, a buddha, a cross etc to cover all eventualities. Suppose it suits human nature to think there is one otherwise it all seems a bit pointless doesn't it - certainly when faed with imminant death we have a need to believe!

"do you believe???

Reincarnation? Mmmm......I believe there is something after death, a higher place our souls go to, the bearing of which I believe is dependant on our own personal beliefs...believe in nothing..thats what you get, believe in something...a place where we are reunited with those we have loved and loved and lost...thats what we'll get.

To coin a phrase, "he who believeth in me even though he be dead, so shall he live". Said by...who was it, oh yes, the bearded long haired hippy fellow known as Jesus. In the words of Odd Ball from Kellys Heroes," You got to have a little faith...have a little faith baby". Food for thought.... experiments have been carried out that established that at the moment of death the human body looses 26 grams in weight. I would imagine the body is on a large weighing scale of sorts. So the question is...what becomes of the 26 grams? Where did it go? Energy conversion, the possiblity then that it is the last act of the human body that uses the energy to..for lack of a better word, transmit our soul in a similar way of a radio frequency, to be received where?...Thats the question. This idea casts some light on mediums who can "tune in" to spirits, they are on a frequency nearly all of us don't get......but thats another story!

Don't know why I expressed my views here...no doubt it will only serve to flush out some smart arse remark."

To coin a phrase, "he who believeth in me even though he be dead, so shall he live". Said by...who was it, oh yes, the bearded long haired hippy fellow known as Jesus. JESUS IS FICTITIONAL.

"nope, dead is dead

imho

I believe the same as Plums, when your dead your dead "

How do you know dead is dead? Have you been dead and been reincarnated to make the statement in which case you would say dead isnt dead

"nope, dead is dead

imho

How do you know dead is dead? Have you been dead and been reincarnated to make the statement in which case you would say dead isnt dead "

Ohyeah !!! Well ive seen people walking around alive saying Im dead.....and your dead...... So ... what's all that about then ? eh ? eh ?

Spilsby

"nope, dead is dead

imho

How do you know dead is dead? Have you been dead and been reincarnated to make the statement in which case you would say dead isnt dead "

Only a woman could come out with that....sssshhh...go back to the kitchen, let your husband on the computer now......

"nope, dead is dead

imho

How do you know dead is dead? Have you been dead and been reincarnated to make the statement in which case you would say dead isnt dead

Only a woman could come out with that....sssshhh...go back to the kitchen, let your husband on the computer now...... "

He let me out after cooking dont spoil my five minutes while he washes up meanie

I hope I am reincarnated. I think it'd be cool to come back as Wishy.

Spilsby

"nope, dead is dead

imho

Only a woman could come out with that....sssshhh...go back to the kitchen, let your husband on the computer now......

He let me out after cooking dont spoil my five minutes while he washes up meanie "

Bloody feminist's....

"nope, dead is dead

imho

Ohyeah !!! Well ive seen people walking around alive saying Im dead.....and your dead...... So ... what's all that about then ? eh ? eh ?"

One has got a hangover (lots of walking dead this time of year) and the other one is used when someone is p****d off with a significant other

im not religious in any way but i do believe in reincarnation and another life etc sometimes makes up for havin a really shitty day!! xx

If there IS a heaven and it's such a cool place and we ARE reincarnated.... why?

I mean, why leave shangri-la to come back to this fucking dump? It don't make sense.

So, there are two possible hypotheses:

1) there is a heaven and you don't wanna leave it, hence no reincarnation.

2) it's all bollox and once ya dead ya dead, lights out, kaput!

...achully, just thought of a third...

3) there IS reincarnation but you're not allowed to come back as the same species as before, in which case I wanna be a bear next time so I can use rabbits to wipe my arse with, coz shit sticks to fur like buggery ya know!

I want to cum back as the seat on a ladies bike

» Add a new message to this topic