FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Falling off the kerb....

Falling off the kerb....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Recently happened to me a quite a lot, just as you're droping off to sleep it feels like you're falling or tripping - scares the bejesus out of me!!!! What is it and why does it happen? Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently happened to me a quite a lot, just as you're droping off to sleep it feels like you're falling or tripping - scares the bejesus out of me!!!! What is it and why does it happen? Z"

its an evolutionary memory, its from when we used to sleep in trees ,its to stop you falling asleep unless you are 100 % comfortable/safe, so if in the 1,000's of years ago when man slept in trees you fell asleep before you were fully settled you might have fallen out of the tree.

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Ah, thanks for that, makes sense, will need to get Steve to hold on to me a bit tighter then! Z x

"Ah, thanks for that, makes sense, will need to get Steve to hold on to me a bit tighter then! Z x"

ahhhh good plan/excuse, either way job done

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Happens to me nearly every night.

Forum Mod

"Recently happened to me a quite a lot, just as you're droping off to sleep it feels like you're falling or tripping - scares the bejesus out of me!!!! What is it and why does it happen? Z

its an evolutionary memory, its from when we used to sleep in trees ,its to stop you falling asleep unless you are 100 % comfortable/safe, so if in the 1,000's of years ago when man slept in trees you fell asleep before you were fully settled you might have fallen out of the tree."

Blimey you learn something new every day

Ill remember that next time it happens to me,I can understand it from hubbys side of things though........him not being fully evolved yet and probably more comfortable in a tree

shhh I love him really so don't tell him I said that

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"Recently happened to me a quite a lot, just as you're droping off to sleep it feels like you're falling or tripping - scares the bejesus out of me!!!! What is it and why does it happen? Z

its an evolutionary memory, its from when we used to sleep in trees ,its to stop you falling asleep unless you are 100 % comfortable/safe, so if in the 1,000's of years ago when man slept in trees you fell asleep before you were fully settled you might have fallen out of the tree."

Is that hairs i see, on the palm of your hand?....

» Add a new message to this topic