Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Updated pics but still no messages. Oh bollocks lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol bollocks is a good word

Join in on the forum and chat if you are not attracting attention, someone will notice you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 posts in 5 hours moaning about it really doesn't look good.

Having looked at ur pics I can only assume that it is either the way you sell yourself or having limited times to meet that may be holding you back.

The cannot accom thing will put some off as rightly or wrongly they will assume ur married.

5 weeks is such a short time on fab so maybe look at your expectations of the site too cos many object to it being viewed as Instashag International.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the site

I get very few messages sent to me but most of the ones i send get a response even if its a no thanks.Try going to a club or social meet.

Cannot accommodate will put ladies off....lots of married guys posing as single ones, maybe explain why in your profile, your pics are great you obviously look after yourself, and I can sense some humour in your personality try and express it more in your profile and I think you'll have a great time

Good luck and have fun x

you see alot more talent on the forums than you do browsing locals. its just finding what you like in ur area

and then having any interest being mutual. and then praying they arent a fake or a timewaster

Well done for adding a face pic.

Stick on here and post witty im sure you will.

Stand out from the crowd, with so much competition on here for you, you've got to be in it to win it

Good luck

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Updated pics but still no messages. Oh bollocks lol "

rome wasn't built in a day... and to be honest only being on here 5 weeks is merely a blip....

patience is a word you are going to here a lot.... take heed..

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/03/13 19:05:57]

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Yum!! I'd meet ya... If I was actually meeting and you weren't so far away!! X

"Yum!! I'd meet ya... If I was actually meeting and you weren't so far away!! X"

this!

London

I've been on here for six weeks and I'm in the same situation, I put myself out there, sending messages but they get read(without reply) or deleted which is not good for my motivation on this site lol.

I see so many arrogant, egotistical profiles and yet they have so many verifications and friends and here's me being polite and humble lol, I know patiences is a major thing on this site but still it's boring! I'm not looking to meet straight off the bat but it would be nice to chat to some people.

"I've been on here for six weeks and I'm in the same situation, I put myself out there, sending messages but they get read(without reply) or deleted which is not good for my motivation on this site lol.

I see so many arrogant, egotistical profiles and yet they have so many verifications and friends and here's me being polite and humble lol, I know patiences is a major thing on this site but still it's boring! I'm not looking to meet straight off the bat but it would be nice to chat to some people."

let the women find you bruda. just make sure ur pro states what you want and what you like

London

I think I've made it clear in my profile, I hear what you're saying about letting the women find me but lets be honest that's pretty unlikely to happen lol

I'm no expert but from what I've learnt so far....a decent put together profile, humour, honesty and hard work-no copy and paste jobs-your messages have to stand amongst hundreds that ladies get on here!

Do all that and the ladies will be queing up lol!

One more thing...its pretty basic but good spelling and good English!

Good lick!.....Lol!

Mmmmm I certainly like OP's new pictures

Kim

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

It must be you! because every other single man on here gets Thousands of messsages every single day!!!

Of course it is hard for single guys to meet ladies and couples as they have lots of choices from replies but many of us single guys let ourselves down by not turning up. Personally I have had many fun meets with some lovely people and have remained in touch with many. Just keep trying and be respectful.

"I've been on here for six weeks and I'm in the same situation, I put myself out there, sending messages but they get read(without reply) or deleted which is not good for my motivation on this site lol.

I see so many arrogant, egotistical profiles and yet they have so many verifications and friends and here's me being polite and humble lol, I know patiences is a major thing on this site but still it's boring! I'm not looking to meet straight off the bat but it would be nice to chat to some people."

Ditto to that mate!! Send out loads of messages but have only had very very few replys. Have had a meet though which was good.

I will keep sending and keep waiting for them elusive replys lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think I've made it clear in my profile, I hear what you're saying about letting the women find me but lets be honest that's pretty unlikely to happen lol"

Come and chat in the forums more. Or chatrooms and go on cam. Look in the meets section. Have a usp. Go to a social or a sex club. Be yourself.

ah well at least something sucks

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

One more cock shot,and all your messaging problems will be behind you,and quite possibly not only your messaging problems.

in your cock shots put a,sky remote,lynx can,beer bottle,or something of that ilk,next to your cock for size comparison purposes.

The chics just can't get enough of those pics,they'll be gagging for it.

Ps and don't forget,keep looking behind you.

putting another posting up so soon will do u no favours..theres only about 30 single women on this site...you,ve gotta wait ya turn,

Patience my dear fellow.. As others have stated engage in the Forums and in the chatrooms and go with the flow.. Be yourself in here as you would face to face with people and you will be pleasently surprised.. It may take some time... Good things come to those who wait!!

Welcome to the forums... Were not all that bad

"Updated pics but still no messages. Oh bollocks lol

One more cock shot,and all your messaging problems will be behind you,and quite possibly not only your messaging problems.

in your cock shots put a,sky remote,lynx can,beer bottle,or something of that ilk,next to your cock for size comparison purposes.

The chics just can't get enough of those pics,they'll be gagging for it.

Ps and don't forget,keep looking behind you.

"

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

sucks bollocks?

Great pics.. Nice ass

Peaks and troughs: even a hairy washed up short arse like me has more pussy than he can handle occasionally. Other times it's make do with the pictures.

You need to stick at it: message, message, message. Try to be original. Don’t just say ‘hi’ and keep plodding on even though some ‘hardened swingers’ appear to be up themselves sometimes.

xx

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"Peaks and troughs: even a hairy washed up short arse like me has more pussy than he can handle occasionally. Other times it's make do with the pictures.

You need to stick at it: message, message, message. Try to be original. Don’t just say ‘hi’ and keep plodding on even though some ‘hardened swingers’ appear to be up themselves sometimes.

xx

"

naaa that's just the effect of the dildo.

No batteries required here babe. Also as I told my babe at 11.30 this morning when I left her filled up and lying on her bed as I picked hers up briefly on my way out: 'I don't go bbbbzzzzzzzz either'

xx

There is more to a book than just the cover, and that applies to people too!

» Add a new message to this topic