FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who gains?

Who gains?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The budget?

Lower beer prices in the Parliament bar, more in the purse of the MP's wife for having children. Freeze on fuel prices....scared of a revolt. More relief for having children...well thought through for Mr & Mrs average the mainstay of Tax payers. Grey vote is lost

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant budget for the average family. You get more tax relief upto £10,000 which is a big leap. You get help buying a house if you dont already own one. You get 20% more help with child minding. This budget was all about trying to get people off of benefits and back to work.

No more people saying if i work more hours i lose money.

If you are in the lower pay scale or medium and have kids... this must be a great day of news for you.

If nlike me you have no kids, already own a home then it doesnt do much, but saying that the 3p fuel duty has been deferred... Surely you can see good in this budget?

Also i dont think anyone will be lowering the beer prices by a penny.

"Brilliant budget for the average family. You get more tax relief upto £10,000 which is a big leap. You get help buying a house if you dont already own one. You get 20% more help with child minding. This budget was all about trying to get people off of benefits and back to work.

No more people saying if i work more hours i lose money.

If you are in the lower pay scale or medium and have kids... this must be a great day of news for you.

If nlike me you have no kids, already own a home then it doesnt do much, but saying that the 3p fuel duty has been deferred... Surely you can see good in this budget?"

fuels at record level anyway & other dont come into force till.? Ahh just before the next election.! Hmmm

Labour!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Also i dont think anyone will be lowering the beer prices by a penny."

Whitbread pubs are putting their prices up!!

"The budget?

Lower beer prices in the Parliament bar, more in the purse of the MP's wife for having children. Freeze on fuel prices....scared of a revolt. More relief for having children...well thought through for Mr & Mrs average the mainstay of Tax payers. Grey vote is lost"

So all the announcement only apply if you arein government do they??

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Put all our details into the BBC budget calculator and we will be £877 worse off next year than this. Thanks again CONDEMS

Labour was in power when it all went tits up, cant spend what you dont have.

» Add a new message to this topic