FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gushing and or Squirting?

Gushing and or Squirting?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, good morning, can someone explain to me ,being Spanish and my English is not perfect, I am not sure what the difference is between "Gushing" and "Squirting"..please can someone tell me or is it the same thing???. Luisa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sasha squirts, this means that her orgasm can take as much as 3 minutes to complete and she can hit the wall on the other side of the room.

My last partner was a gusher, this was just as wet but all came out at once in one big, short gush.

Both are pleasant experiences and always make me extra horny

jed u always horny lol

Aha cool ,well then we have met women who do both, one one thing and one the other..ty for clearing that up, sounds like Id enjoy meeting your lovely wife and you mmmm. x Luisa

Your welcome to her Luisa, well temporarily anyway I want her back when you've had your girly fun

It's Gayna's fault I am always horny cos I keep looking at her pictures

The thing about squirting and gushing for me is that the last 3 girlfriends I have had never squirted till they met me, I am almost tempted to get rid of Sasha to see if I can make the next one do it too almost but nah love her to bits really just kidding.

And before anyone asks, no I have no idea how I did it, I think it was more about them feeling relaxed than my technique.

oH ,WELL MY HUBBY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE WOMEN DO IT, ALTHOUGH i CANT SQUIRT, i DO COME MASSIVLEY ON MY G SPOT ALMOST AL LTHE TIME ,BIG LONG DEEP ORGASMS BUT JUST CANT SQUIRT ,EVEN THOUGH HE TRYS ON ME i CANT DO IT SADLY. OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS..LOL.X

Siren says that when she's close to squirting/gushing she feels like she really needs to pee.. which is what has stopped her really letting go. I've tried to talk her through it but she just can't get past that barrier.

...any hints would be greatly appreciated as I love it when a woman gushes.

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Siren says that when she's close to squirting/gushing she feels like she really needs to pee.. which is what has stopped her really letting go. I've tried to talk her through it but she just can't get past that barrier.

...any hints would be greatly appreciated as I love it when a woman gushes. "

i just told claire to let go dont worry and i carnt stop hjer now

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Siren says that when she's close to squirting/gushing she feels like she really needs to pee.. which is what has stopped her really letting go. I've tried to talk her through it but she just can't get past that barrier.

...any hints would be greatly appreciated as I love it when a woman gushes. "

Hi Wishy

I looked into this subject a few years ago so this could be a bit out of date now,however at the time it was felt "the gush" is definitely not pee and it is a drench from the walls of the pussy which are sponge like .The flow during gush has been scientifically measured and a woman could not pee the amount of fluid that comes out in such a short time

The latest research from University of New south wales is that the fluid is alkali in nature odourless and consists of a large amount of Dilute plasma,it is thought to help with impregnation making the pussy less acidic(acidic environment is bad for sperm).

They also found it also assists with what the scientist call upsuck where the large muscle at the top of the vagina spasms at orgasm and creates suction to pull the sperm towards the cervix .

It is suggested that in some cultures women used to be taught anything coming out of the pussy is bad and so there is or was a psychological barrier formed which stopped women letting go.I dont know if that is the case or not .

The squirt is a different fluid and is milky white and comes from the paramethial or cowpers glands (check spelling)as its been a while since i looked into this .

the purpose of this milky fluid is not yet known and is being investigated.

sorry for the somewhat scientific response,hope it doesnt put you off

...any hints would be greatly appreciated as I love it when a woman gushes.

i just told claire to let go dont worry and i carnt stop hjer now"

Lucky man with a woman like that with you!

i remember the first time i ever gushed !!

and it is a letting go thing the feeling comes from your soul !!I cried my eyes out ..but once you have allowed yourself the pleasure u just want it again and again

I think I gush. It only started very recently. I now understand why people suggest a towel underneath.

But I orgasm at the same time. It's certainly nothing like the whole body feeling I get when I cum thru clitoral stimulation.

"I think I gush. It only started very recently. I now understand why people suggest a towel underneath.

But I orgasm at the same time. It's certainly nothing like the whole body feeling I get when I cum thru clitoral stimulation. "

I meant I DON'T orgasm at the same time

» Add a new message to this topic