FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > parents and technology

parents and technology

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have just spent the last hour on the phone with my mother trying to talk her through checking in online for her flight and booking an extra suitcase and then how to print it off...lol..for some reason it was not letting her get to the print stage so I checked if it was something with the Air Canada website but it worked fine for me..her printer started whirring so she said " oh wait, I think you requesting a print has worked..." I tried to explain that me pressing print would not make her printer thousands of miles away in Canada print...lol Bless...

-

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

priceless !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aw!! My gran once gave up contacting my aunt by phone (it was just ringing and ringing) she put the reciever down and said 'shes not in, i cant hear the dog barking'

southampton-ish

Hahaha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I convinced my mum that my sat nav connected to a lady with a map. So every time I went wrong she would have to flip the pages to rework my route.

To which my mum told me I should be kinder to the lady and listen to her, to save her mote work!

southampton-ish

"I convinced my mum that my sat nav connected to a lady with a map. So every time I went wrong she would have to flip the pages to rework my route.

To which my mum told me I should be kinder to the lady and listen to her, to save her mote work! "

You are bad...LOL

» Add a new message to this topic