FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is being bi off putting for some?

is being bi off putting for some?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as I am getting to grips with the etiquette of swinging, have noticed a lot of couples are not interested in bi guys and just wondered if this is common place? I am happy to play straight as it were is this possibly something to add on my profile? Cheers guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Just be true to yourself.... Loads will meet bi guys, engage with them and respect the preference of the people who don't and you won't go far wrong.

There is lots of bi fun to be had.

Good luck and welcome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people just find it off putting and is nothing to do with playing straight

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just be true to yourself.... Loads will meet bi guys, engage with them and respect the preference of the people who don't and you won't go far wrong.

Good luck and welcome. "

nice cheers peeps

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

No the opposite to me. It doesnt make a man any less of a man but more as he is happy to experiment with the other sex. Two bi men and me....roll on Easter mmm x

"No the opposite to me. It doesnt make a man any less of a man but more as he is happy to experiment with the other sex. Two bi men and me....roll on Easter mmm x"

Sounds like you have a fun Easter planned

Getting meets on here is about marketing yourself properly to attract those who you would like to meet.

Yes, putting on your profile you are bi will put some off, but are those people you would like to meet?

Guess what though, there are loads of bi guys who put up they are straight, and when they get meets they dont get any cock action.

There are a lot more bi guys than advertised on here, stand out by putting it on your profile and reap the benefits. There are lots of couples who like a fella they can both play with. It certainly worked for me!

Prefer bi men to straight guys. Especially if there masculine

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

You are best to go with the flow as it were, life's too short to try and change yourself to suit others. Enjoy life where ever it comes from

It's a shame that some couples refuse to meet bi men... I honestly think alot of it is due the the males insecurities about his own sexuality!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As others have said, we won't be everyone's cup of tea, even if you put that you can play straight, but there's plenty that actively seek out us deviants

"It's a shame that some couples refuse to meet bi men... I honestly think alot of it is due the the males insecurities about his own sexuality! "

I agree. I can play straight or bi. Men dont mind me fucking their wives, but if it comes up about being bi, they seem to think I am gonna pounce on them.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

[Removed by poster at 20/03/13 08:18:58]

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

There are those who won't meet you as you're bi, yes...

There are also those who won't meet you as you're too short, too tall, too muscled, too hairy, too old, too bald, too young, too thin, too big, not VWE, not BBC, not dom, too dom...

Don't worry about it and don't waste time trying to change it. Concentrate on those whose criteria you do meet

"It's a shame that some couples refuse to meet bi men... I honestly think alot of it is due the the males insecurities about his own sexuality!

I agree. I can play straight or bi. Men dont mind me fucking their wives, but if it comes up about being bi, they seem to think I am gonna pounce on them. "

Exactly we met one guy who obviously couldn't deal with close contact with other men and made mr feel very awkward... This man is responsible for our decision not to meet straight men outside of a club!

"So as I am getting to grips with the etiquette of swinging, have noticed a lot of couples are not interested in bi guys and just wondered if this is common place? I am happy to play straight as it were is this possibly something to add on my profile? Cheers guys"

You maybe able to play straight but at the end of the day your still bi so regardless how you would like to play you could still be getting off on the other bloke

"So as I am getting to grips with the etiquette of swinging, have noticed a lot of couples are not interested in bi guys and just wondered if this is common place? I am happy to play straight as it were is this possibly something to add on my profile? Cheers guys

You maybe able to play straight but at the end of the day your still bi so regardless how you would like to play you could still be getting off on the other bloke"

I get what you're saying and I'm sure there are guys that are 'more bi' than others. But there are also those that - in the right situation, with the right people and with mutual consent - may indulge. Otherwise they are as capable of just 'getting off' on the female interaction as any 100% straight guy!

Just because they may at times - be it incredibly rare like me, or regularly - indulge in bi activities - don't forget by the very definition they enjoy playing with females as much as the next guy!!

As with all things in life - there's no 'one size fits all' with fun!!

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Just be true to yourself.... Loads will meet bi guys, engage with them and respect the preference of the people who don't and you won't go far wrong.

Good luck and welcome. "

Thank you all some well thought answers, gonna be myself a bi guy who wants to meet like minded people

I don't get this playing it straight malarky

If there is another cock in the room the chances are I am gonna want to fiddle with it.

I don't see the point of denying myself of something I find a turn on just to meet someone elses idea of what sex should look like.

I would much sooner meet people who like playing it bi than meet someone who prefers for me to stifle my sexuality just to get my hands on a fanny.

» Add a new message to this topic