FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Has anyone seen the........

"Has anyone seen the........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...travel rabbit!! its a little rampant rabbit vibe that plugs into your ciggy lighter socket in your car. Just pop bunny in the "rabbit hole", plug it in and....hey f**k the driving....just sit in the car and......................

Think they call it the "travel rabbit" cos it makes you cummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kate (very horny Kate)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

might have known you would have found that lol.

I thought your glove was bad lol xx

"might have known you would have found that lol.

I thought your glove was bad lol xx"

gonna bring it to your next house party, and when I forget to bring it home with us....bet you don't remind me you got it.....its f**kin brill

Im going to ask santa for one, but dont think i will get it as im always on the naughty list

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Just don't forget to take it out of the glove box when you put the car in for a service; or when you take your in-laws shopping, just in case they fancy nosing in to see if you have a bag of Murray Mints they can raid.

"Just don't forget to take it out of the glove box when you put the car in for a service; or when you take your in-laws shopping, just in case they fancy nosing in to see if you have a bag of Murray Mints they can raid."

OMG! can you recommend how to get red wine out of a keyboard? I just had a vision of my mother going through my glovebox looking for something to suck, as she often does!

"Just don't forget to take it out of the glove box when you put the car in for a service; or when you take your in-laws shopping, just in case they fancy nosing in to see if you have a bag of Murray Mints they can raid.

OMG! can you recommend how to get red wine out of a keyboard? I just had a vision of my mother going through my glovebox looking for something to suck, as she often does! "

My mom's never shocked at anything she finds at our house or in my car. After all, my number plate reads D17LDO and I'm ex Ann Summers rep xxxxx

the one u plug into your ipod mp3 player is also good! xx

"Just don't forget to take it out of the glove box when you put the car in for a service; or when you take your in-laws shopping, just in case they fancy nosing in to see if you have a bag of Murray Mints they can raid.

OMG! can you recommend how to get red wine out of a keyboard? I just had a vision of my mother going through my glovebox looking for something to suck,

as she often does! "

turn the keyboard over pronto...

» Add a new message to this topic