FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it fair?

Is it fair?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The family pot, there is no mortgage or rent. He does all the domestics apart from her bedroom and home office. Yes washing/ironing/hoovering/decorating and repairs. Pays all the bills to run the home and buys most of the food.

Her contribution is to clean her room four times in 3.5 years has no interest in a relationship, her interest is her daughter and grand daughter, controlling the TV. Very little company or communication. Would a contribution of £200.00 a month be considered enough/not enough or another opinion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Sell the house and get his own place.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Its a relationship, a partnership, so things should be split down the middle.

I don't mean go over the finances with a fine-toothed comb and then demand she pays half, it may be that she earns less, but certainly where the housework etc is concerned it should be a team effort.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More fool him for putting up with it. He needs to grow a pair and tell her to sling her hook.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Does the £200 cover her part of the bills? If he isn't happy doing all the housework stop doing it and see what she says.

Without facts from both sides of the case no one should comment?

On your facts alone it does seem fair, but why have they lost all interest in you....lack of compatibility? Depression? Illness? Emotional neglect ? Don't think the forums are the right place for answers to this sorry.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't think the forums are the right place for answers to this sorry.

I am looking for personal opinions, done relate and listened to what should be, not what is.

Her interest has been a very dominant daughter that does not accept No! is a business failure and mother is still paying for it. My home is treated like her family hotel which causes many arguements and more distance between us.

Yes I have a pair but to split is expensive and again me the looser.Been there have the T-shirt.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Is this with the partner you have this account with? If so I agree it's probably not the best place to discuss it

"Without facts from both sides of the case no one should comment?

On your facts alone it does seem fair, but why have they lost all interest in you....lack of compatibility? Depression? Illness? Emotional neglect ? Don't think the forums are the right place for answers to this sorry. "

totally.. always 2 sides..

The things I read on here seem to get stranger and stranger

beats me why anyone would stay with someone if they aren't interested in a relationship and no communication....lifes too short and is for living....

" beats me why anyone would stay with someone if they aren't interested in a relationship and no communication....lifes too short and is for living...."

" beats me why anyone would stay with someone if they aren't interested in a relationship and no communication....lifes too short and is for living....

"

of course it seems the other side the coin is she is with someone who has no respect for her and is only with her cos its convienant

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Possibly the strangest thread I have seen on here for a very long time....

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Family pot usually works ok but all working members of the family should be contributing equally.

If cleaning is a problem put in a little bit more and provide someone with a job.

You will then have resolved immediate problems.

The personal ones - good luck only you know what you want.

"Without facts from both sides of the case no one should comment?

On your facts alone it does seem fair, but why have they lost all interest in you....lack of compatibility? Depression? Illness? Emotional neglect ? Don't think the forums are the right place for answers to this sorry. "

well said ............ We dont know everything one side and theres always 3 , lol HIS, HERS AND THERES , .

"Possibly the strangest thread I have seen on here for a very long time...."
Yes your right and we do cover allsorts here x But counseling comes to mind reading this ..

"Don't think the forums are the right place for answers to this sorry.

I am looking for personal opinions, done relate and listened to what should be, not what is.

Her interest has been a very dominant daughter that does not accept No! is a business failure and mother is still paying for it. My home is treated like her family hotel which causes many arguements and more distance between us.

Yes I have a pair but to split is expensive and again me the looser.Been there have the T-shirt."

If you don't think the forums is the right place to discuss this why post the bloody thread in the first place.

Sheesh, some things on here really astonish me sometimes.

Yes I have a pair but to split is expensive and again me the looser.Been there have the T-shirt.

If you don't think the forums is the right place to discuss this why post the bloody thread in the first place.

Sheesh, some things on here really astonish me sometimes. "

wow i love it when i am astonished oooooo i do , lol

"Family pot usually works ok but all working members of the family should be contributing equally.

If cleaning is a problem put in a little bit more and provide someone with a job.

The personal ones - good luck only you know what you want."

but thats ur opinion on how it works.. not everyone agrees and not everyone works a relationship that way and get on fine

Costa del Medway

"Family pot usually works ok but all working members of the family should be contributing equally.

but thats ur opinion on how it works.. not everyone agrees and not everyone works a relationship that way and get on fine"

I did say "usually".

I guess it would all depend on outgoing costs to keep up with things and pay utility bills etc.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sheesh, some things on here really astonish me sometimes. "

I think he was quoting someone without using the quote option.

but thats ur opinion on how it works.. not everyone agrees and not everyone works a relationship that way and get on fine

I did say "usually". "

will providing their relationship works oon the basis of a family pot..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So before I answer...is this your relationship or someone else?

Costa del Medway

I did say "usually".

will providing their relationship works oon the basis of a family pot.. "

Can only go on my experience. Spose I could have said nothing.

Sheesh, some things on here really astonish me sometimes.

I think he was quoting someone without using the quote option."

Yes, you are correct. I wish Admin would include a quote system that posted the username of the person being quoted in a separate coloured box and then the message from the person doing the quoting underneath it.

» Add a new message to this topic