FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Professional Couple

Professional Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What does 'professional' actually mean. Does it mean you work as a doctor or solicitor or something equality 'professional' or does it mean you just work, just curious xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

looking for similar people to hopefully improve compatibility if meeting up..

job wise: a multitude of occupations, lifestyle, similar mindset & tastes...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always assume it to mean you can countersign a passport, but I'm not convinced everyone agrees

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah same here LOL. I just think its a strange word to use

"I always assume it to mean you can countersign a passport, but I'm not convinced everyone agrees"
i think that tooo.professionla is that you got a job that requires qualifications and profeesional body behind it with codes of conduct.xx

A sort of sexual snob !.

well i am not a professional but have met men who say they are and i got on with them ok.

i dont realy think about it that much, it just sounds good. as in not rif raf.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"looking for similar people to hopefully improve compatibility if meeting up..

job wise: a multitude of occupations, lifestyle, similar mindset & tastes...

"

That's exactly how I see it....

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I always look for professional couples, helps when you need your passport signing

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"What does 'professional' actually mean. Does it mean you work as a doctor or solicitor or something equality 'professional' or does it mean you just work, just curious xx "

I thought it meant they worked in the sex industry, like maybe pole dancer and stripper! Why not!

Well I don't ever put measure on it anyway, particularly on the profiles that spell it incorrectly

"Well I don't ever put measure on it anyway, particularly on the profiles that spell it incorrectly "

the ones i have met spelt it right.

Professional couples - available to hire at hourly rates. Typically they are hired to bump up party attendance numbers and seat fillers at the Oscars.

See also : rent-a-crowd.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"What does 'professional' actually mean. Does it mean you work as a doctor or solicitor or something equality 'professional' or does it mean you just work, just curious xx "

Perhaps it means they think they are of a higher standard than non professionals?

"What does 'professional' actually mean. Does it mean you work as a doctor or solicitor or something equality 'professional' or does it mean you just work, just curious xx

Perhaps it means they think they are of a higher standard than non professionals? "

no i dont think so.

How I see this is that if there are reasons that either others would not want to play with us, or that we would not feel comfortable with them, then it's helpful to have some indication of that.

That's why we have descriptions, photos, interests.

Why you'd get a chip on your shoulder because somebody has indicated something that helps you to filter them out, I don't understand. Surely you should be grateful?

There are various definitions but in general its misused on here. I think many use it as a term to state he/she/they are not skanky tramps living unwashed for days in either hovel. I have literally cried with laughter in the past with actual tears rolling down my face at some people who have described themselves as professional. For me its a constant source of amusement.

dont know but some of them only want to meet A list swingers - all a bit of a mystery - sure makes me feel way out of their league ( not )

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

On this site, it means nothing! All it means is that someone has had the sense to look up the spelling! OK, there are professional people on here, but just because it is on a profile, doesn't mean they are! We have actually met people with that on their profile and discovered it was just snobbery. Thought they would meet a better class of people with big houses and nice cars.

Made a fookin mistake with us!!! lol

I am a professional in the sense that I have qualifications that relate to my occupation and belong to a professional body as a result of that.

"I am a professional in the sense that I have qualifications that relate to my occupation and belong to a professional body as a result of that."

sshh it'll sound like you're showing off

"I am a professional in the sense that I have qualifications that relate to my occupation and belong to a professional body as a result of that.

sshh it'll sound like you're showing off "

It probably does however I worked hard for that I don't have a fancy house or car but would be considered a "professional"

"I am a professional in the sense that I have qualifications that relate to my occupation and belong to a professional body as a result of that.

sshh it'll sound like you're showing off

It probably does however I worked hard for that I don't have a fancy house or car but would be considered a "professional""

I'm sometimes considered the same, fancy a shag?

» Add a new message to this topic