FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > darts

darts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any dart players on fab ??? beat my record set in 1986 of 9 180s in one night, taken me 27yrs but hit 10 tonight, wasnt in matchplay but im such a happy bunnie, cant wait for the next 3 nights when we do play in the league

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hubbys a dart player.

Had three 180's in my life mate,, thats awsome !!

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I could only dream of being that good. We've got our last match of the season on Tuesday, the cup final. We've already won the league so fingers crossed we can do the double

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

used to play county level years ago only time i hit 180's was when i was totally pished . most i got was 3 in a night.

well done

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I scored 180 against The Crafty Cockney but he still beat me. Our darts team had a charity match a few years ago where he played everyone. When he gets to a finish, he uses your darts, kneels down and still hits the double

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

What league are you playing in, in Swindon?

"What league are you playing in, in Swindon?"
old town leagues sun and tues, eddie lancaster on a mon and swindon and district on thurs, darts is a great game when your playing well well done to everyone else, keep it up !!!!

"I scored 180 against The Crafty Cockney but he still beat me. Our darts team had a charity match a few years ago where he played everyone. When he gets to a finish, he uses your darts, kneels down and still hits the double "
i met eric in london when he was number one, great guy and not the bad boy he was supposed to be

Not a dart player but i enjoy watching it especially christmas time

"I could only dream of being that good. We've got our last match of the season on Tuesday, the cup final. We've already won the league so fingers crossed we can do the double"
good luck and hope you play well

"used to play county level years ago only time i hit 180's was when i was totally pished . most i got was 3 in a night.

well done "

thanks, used to play county myself years ago, gave it up to settle down, havnt reached them heights again since i started playing again

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I scored 180 against The Crafty Cockney but he still beat me. Our darts team had a charity match a few years ago where he played everyone. When he gets to a finish, he uses your darts, kneels down and still hits the double i met eric in london when he was number one, great guy and not the bad boy he was supposed to be "

When he walked into the pub, our captain said to him "What the fuck are you doing here, we were expecting Bobby George"

Like you say, great guy, and he bought everyone a pint

"I scored 180 against The Crafty Cockney but he still beat me. Our darts team had a charity match a few years ago where he played everyone. When he gets to a finish, he uses your darts, kneels down and still hits the double i met eric in london when he was number one, great guy and not the bad boy he was supposed to be

When he walked into the pub, our captain said to him "What the fuck are you doing here, we were expecting Bobby George"

Like you say, great guy, and he bought everyone a pint "

knowing bristow, i bet he laughed his head off

just got home from sun night darts match, we won 15 - 4 only hit one 180 but did finish one leg on 153

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

I have been playing darts for years and have never hit 180 I have hit three bulls eyes though (once)

I met Eric a few times back in the day ........... lovely guy and very funny ........ and yeah played against him a few times ...........

"I have been playing darts for years and have never hit 180 I have hit three bulls eyes though (once) "
just keep practicing and enjoying the game, you know the old saying ???? lol

"I met Eric a few times back in the day ........... lovely guy and very funny ........ and yeah played against him a few times ........... "
realy hope you wooped his arse !!!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic